+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2997Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Sorry if it's already been posted but what are your thoughts on this RadarOnline bit?

Taylor Armstrong Filed For Divorce To Get Back On Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills | Radar Online

They're sleazy for sure but usually end up being right on the money more times than not.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post

Her marriage to Armstrong may have been filled with all kinds of abuse, but after the way it ended that woman has no business taping a reality show; her cold, crass decision will follow her all the days of her life; and one day when that five year old Kennedy is an adult, Shana Hughes Ford Taylor Armstrong will have hell to pay. And she'll owe it.

I thought taping for the season that is airing now was complete before Russell's suicide?

Have we ever heard anything about Taylor's family... I mean there never seems to be any talk about parents, siblings, etc. I even live in Tulsa where she grew up and went to the same highschool albeit many years before her. I never hear anything around here about her or her family. It seems as though she estranged from them. Maybe they didn't like the name change.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Have we ever heard anything about Taylor's family... I mean there never seems to be any talk about parents, siblings, etc. I even live in Tulsa where she grew up and went to the same highschool albeit many years before her. I never hear anything around here about her or her family. It seems as though she estranged from them. Maybe they didn't like the name change.
    THIS! ???????

might she have made "family" sign confidentiality agreements too? hehehehehe
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

Taylor, Tayor, Taylor. Divorcing her husband to stay on a television show. I, for one, hope Bravo still keeps her out - she's toxic and just not fun to watch.
    mom2, mayamaisha and jucamer like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I guess she did not predict an end of the fame train. Why did she not get rid of him earlier?
    You can do it!

I'm sorry but I don't believe one word out of that fugly woman's mouth. She makes up so many stories she can't keep up with them. And when she's called on them, she cries and portrays her victimization phony baloney. She is ugly inside and out. I hope she's not on next season

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I guess she did not predict an end of the fame train. Why did she not get rid of him earlier?
    This is just my opinion: both Taylor and Russell were/are two peas in a pod, hence their marriage and child. From what I've read (here and at other sites), they have a history of seeking out the wealthy and the movers & shakers in order to climb the social rungs. Why would Taylor leave him? as long as he was making money We now know his/their money "ventures" (can't say scams without evidence) were beginning to fall flat, perhaps devestatingly so. So...Russell no money, Bravo didn't want Russell = a no-brainer for Taylor. She filed for divorce, heck her Housewives stint would bring in more than Russell could anymore.

Boo, Taylor

Sad, Russell <--- I know he has his share of blame here, but he DID commit suicide after all, and that's tragic

Poor Kennedy
    mom2, mayamaisha, Prism and 2 others like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

The woman who was with Brandi at Kyle's white party was the woman who runs the Sober living house that Dr. Drew sends the celebrity rehab patients to after the show ends.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm willing to go on record here, being in the minority and say that I still have no reason to believe that Taylor was physically abused. I know that "abuse" has many variations to it's meaning nowdays from shoving to beating. So far, I've seen nothing that proves her accusations to be true. Yes, I saw the picture of her bruised face (I think that was what I saw) but who's to say how that occurred? Because I don't trust anything she says, starting with that ambiguous situation where she spoke at some abuse group....she never came out and admitted who was abused...her? her mother?...the very fact that she skirted the issue made me suspicious. Then I take everything else she does/says and find it all preposterous. Maybe he did hit her. I don't know but she sure hasn't behaved like someone who speaks the truth. She always very evasive. Then we hear the stories about her and Russell's supposed scams...then we have someone who's name changes a lot.
    Is she from Texas? I thought she stated she'd "take some Oklahoma out on you" (or something like that).
    I think she says whatever she thinks will get her the most attention, screen time, money, publicity, etc.
    Why would anyone believe what she says..or doesn't say, whatever the case may be.
    The story of Russell's threatening emails start to paint a picture to me of a man who was spiraling downward, whether because of negative financial affairs, intimations of spouse abuse, marital problems, so-called friends' retreating and Bravo eliminating him and Taylor from the show. And let's not forget the odd fact that his good friend/business partner committed suicide the day after Russell did. Not a normal occurance.
    I may sound cruel and unkind here but these are my honest thoughts.

+ Reply to Thread