+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3151Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

AmyKay and jucamer like this.
    You can do it!

I read that article as RHBH has not been renewed yet not Taylor hasn't been renewed then again I"m feeling pretty rotten so who knows.

The thing that gets me with this whole Taylor?Russell thing, how can you cast yourself as the grieving widow if you were legally separated??? SMH What I find incredible is Taylor allowed cameras into her therapy sessions & then files for divorce. I've been through a nasty divorce & the last thing I would have wanted was for my EX to have taped recordings of those sessions brought into those hearings.

Something about that entire situation smells like rotten fish sitting in the noon day sun.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Ah, but the thing we need to remember about Shana Hughes Ford Taylor Armstrong is that she's a fame whore; no cost too high, no friends too dear, no life too precious, no child too loved to keep her from trashing anything within reach to keep her face in front of Bravo cameras.

If she's grieving b/c of anything, its her heartwrenching utter bereavement at having no money, no drama, no face time, no billionaire raising her onto her beloved pedestal.

Her marriage to Armstrong may have been filled with all kinds of abuse, but after the way it ended that woman has no business taping a reality show; her cold, crass decision will follow her all the days of her life; and one day when that five year old Kennedy is an adult, Shana Hughes Ford Taylor Armstrong will have hell to pay. And she'll owe it.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Omigod I sound wicked. I must be in a bad mood today.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Wow!! Camille has one hell of a body!!
    Brandi just makes me laugh. THe stuff with her looks pretty staged, IMO, to spice up an otherwise dull season.
    I hate to say this but, once again, I just want to shake the you know what out of Taylor. I do not, for one minute, believe any of the stuff she keeps handing out. The woman has probably never been a victim in her whole life, despite what she'd like everyone to believe.
    jucamer likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Let's all pray that Taylor is not asked back!! She drives me nuts with her constant "poor me's." She's so one-dimensional. There is absolutely nothing more to her than Herself. Sure, all the Housewives have pretty big egos but most seem to have other things that are commendable. Well, maybe not all...but her neediness is certainly the only thing I can see. I truly doubt if it weren't for their contracts, none of the others would still be friends with her.
    Lizard and SugarMama like this.

Ok Brandi is going to need to have surgery to remove her foot she always seems to have stuck in her mouth. The woman has no sense of decorum or class. Money apparently truly can hide stupid.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Will 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Taylor Armstrong Return Next Season?

Ok. So I believe that she was beaten now. I do not understand how what got to what. And it was almost like Taylor was abusing the other housewives telling them these things and they are not suppose to say anything.

She needs to go to a therapist to make sure she is not abused or abusing other people.
    You can do it!

I don't know, maybe it is just me. IMHO throwing made for tv extravagant birthday parties for my young child that were in fact really meant to showcase "ME" is maybe a bit abusive. Ok maybe that is stretching it way too much but it is most definately egotistic. If it's not about whatever-her-real-not made-up-name-is then it is worth nothing. I guess any press whether good or bad is better than no press. That tea birthday party was all about HER & so was the petting zoo party. All about Taylor & her horse. Funny how they could afford a horse but don't have enough money to pay their bills.

Side note- I have a great neice who is Kennedy's age. My nephew & his wife also had a petting zoo party for her but it was in their backyard with friends, family & school mates invited. IIRC there were 2 chickens, a pot belly pig, a baby goat & a puppy. No horse! She loved it & wants it back again for her 6th birthday. The menu, hot dogs & burgers.
    norealityhere likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Omigod I sound wicked. I must be in a bad mood today.
    You're not the wicked one - you're just shining light on what is there. Good job!
    jucamer likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread