+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3192Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I liked Brandi on last nights episode. She was so wasted in the car and she admited it.

Brandi just does not seem to fit with this group...and I'm sure the only reason why she was even included...is they just needed someone to create some DRAMA... because neither Taylor or Kim were going to be there

i do too! he's the best dog ever!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Aww Maya - I love your avatar. I have a doxie of my own
    mayamaisha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I liked Brandi on last nights episode. She was so wasted in the car and she admited it.
    I agree. While my opinion was on hold, the way she handled Kim at the "white party" impressed me, and she owned her behavior on the trip to Hawaii (hates flying, has to self-medicate...I'm there, sister!). She wasn't mean or nasty and seemed to be pretty under control (except a looser tongue than we have seen). Unlike Kim, who has at times not been able to string together a complete sentence.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fan

I never cared for Brandi, but after tonight's episode I think she's hilarious. Kim's man looks like a bullmastiff for real! I think Brandi and Camille together spells trouble. If they hang out together for long ennough, we'll see it. They love hanging around each other in bikinis and showing off their waifish bodies.

Whew - very funny when Lisa said -almost not moving her lips to speak - she'd have to put out tonight... after Ken had a hard time taking his eyes off Brandi. She and Camille do have rockin hot bodies, and they know how to show off. Lisa probably is old enough to be either of their mothers, and she's holding up darned well.

I'm sick of Kim's constant air time about missing appointments, electricity going off, alarm not working, late for this, late for that. And when she's on screen, she's a wreck. I understand she's in rehab...? Not a minute too soon, and hope she kicks it this time, whatever it is. Kim is so very annoying and unattractive in her current state. And her boyfriend, well he's just gotta be her drug dealer, he seems so very out of place on the RH show... something's not right. Occurs to me that Kyle does not "have to" associate with Kim. Being blood/relatives certainly is not a mandate to go through life dragging an anchor. I dropped one about six years ago- a self promoting, supercilious born again dunce- and it's been a positive decision. Kyle's family certainly must be dragged down by Kim.

Kyle was on Good Morning America for about two minutes yesterday. Her DH was in the background tweeting about his DW, very sweet, saw his tweet. Kyle is just dramatic enough to keep me interested - along with Adrienne, Brandi, and Lisa. But, geez, I could do without the others.
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Whew - very funny when Lisa said -almost not moving her lips to speak - she'd have to put out tonight... after Ken had a hard time taking his eyes off Brandi...
    That was priceless. Do you think Lisa comes up with these funny one-liners on her own? If so And it isn't even Christmas or his birthday
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Just watched this last episode (Hawaii). Brandi still annoys me....her ego is big enough for all of them and yet, she must still be insecure enough that she needs to always keep a spotlight on herself. What was the point of even wearing a bikini, besides legality...it was soooo tiny, which you know was exactly what she wanted. She's way too skinny for my tastes but Camille really does have a fab body but then she's young and doesn't suffer from any of the post-pregnancy changes since she had a surrogate to all the work. Of course, I'm envious but wouldn't have missed carrying my kids for anything...even if I still have some of the tummy pudge leftovers.
    I noticed that Kyle and Lisa kept their bottom halves covered...probably because they're normal people who have the effects of age and motherhood. I'm not sure but I don't know if Adrienne even ventured outside.

Say what you like about Brandi but her "advances" towards Ken (Lisa's hubby) were totally out of line. You don't do that w/a friend's husband/boyfriend. But I forget that she needs all eyes on her at all times. I really don't think that anyone is out of bounds if Brandi wants him. Last year, it would have been Camille who would have behaved that way but I think the child custody situation has made her behave differently. She can't allow herself to misbehave.

Of course, Taylor had to phone Kyle to let everyone know that she was divorcing Russell....She needs all the attention she can get. It's always all about her. It's not like anyone could do anything to support her, etc.

Kim is definitely a basket case, in all matters.
    I often wonder if not having a normal childhood produced such a person, esp with all the fame that went with it. Then she grows up to be just a normal (?) adult with no fame. Must be difficult to accept. Also she probably didn't learn what a kid normally learns on how to behave as a mature adult. Having a substance abuse problem only escalates her weird behavior. I'd bet money that her boyfriend, Bull Mastiff Ken, doesn't discourage her habits because if she were sober, she might see the loser he really is.

Sorry this is so long...haven't posted much lately because there's been so little to talk about.
    tracyt888 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i do too! he's the best dog ever!!!!!
    RH w/Doxies
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I thought we were going to have a Taylor-free episode. (except for the "I'm dumping Russell because he's onto my lies and I want to keep the cameras on me" phone call.)

If she's on next season, this will be another HW series I'm dumping. Right now I only watch BH, Atlanta, and NJ.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread