+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    I don't see how Camille could be responsible for Russell's death. She simply told the truth. I think she was tired of Taylor's antics. I know I would be. It's like everything has to be about "Taylor"
    Aww Maya - I love your avatar. I have a doxie of my own
    mayamaisha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Aww Maya - I love your avatar. I have a doxie of my own
    Thank you, that is my big boy Buster, he will be four in Feb. He has a baby brother named Brownie who was a year old yesterday (New Years Eve)

Love doxies, would like to see yours.

Sorry for going off topic.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Don't forget tonight's new episode - seems as if it's been a month since the last one
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Thank you, that is my big boy Buster, he will be four in Feb. He has a baby brother named Brownie who was a year old yesterday (New Years Eve)

Love doxies, would like to see yours.

Sorry for going off topic.
    Here's Fred

Rewatching last episode - at the end - after Russell and Taylor were leaving the "white party" .... I just noticed that Mauricio was carrying into the house the bottle of vodka Russell was holding in the limo, saying he was going to drink at the party. So did Russell give it to him nicely, give it to him with a suggestion of where to put it, or did Mauricio swipe it in the mele?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I just have to say that Taylor is so very very unattractive inside and out and of course, IMO.
    jucamer likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Yes, something is definitely off with Taylor. At the therapist's office she is crying one minute, and then calm the next. It seemed like the therapist was encouraging her to leave Russell. And does anyone know the time between the white party and the trip to Hawaii? Taylor & Russell were all lovey dovey in the limo to the party, and then she announces she is leaving him. And why would she call them while they were vacationing?!?

And does Brandi ever eat? She was so skinny in that bikini!

Psychiatrists can be fooled. They filmed each one of the sessions??? So if he did beat her he could not say so unless he wanted to go to the pokie or give up the fantasy Koolaid. All in all I would not say yay or nay. But I would avoid someone who would change their name to claim make believe wealth. I think I need to question people's motives more.

Brandi has been around people who focus on looks. That served a purpose in the modeling industry. It can only buy you problems elsewhere. If she wants someone who loved her, she needs to skip the sex and alcohol for a long while. You have heard me talk bad about her. But really I think she might have a lot of pain. I think her husband was seduced by the singer's money.

I am totally with Lisa. At my age I do not want to have to look twenty.

Kim thought Taylor first might have been asked to leave for being drunk . The total nightmare scenario. Ok sailor. Time for you to go

Kim was not attracted to Lisa's friend because she did not sniff the drama that feeds her. That is my best guess. All kinds of women would have loved to have Lisa suggest someone for them. My goodness.

I think men just laugh a lot around women in bikinis. It's like: see, we have a party going on. Don't you wish you were us?
    You can do it!

Speaking of Brandi:

brandi glanville darin harvey PSP - MSN Popular Searches Entertainment

Sounds like she had her Britney moment. SMH~ Well at least is wasn't Kim.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I typed that without even seeing that PA. It does not seem like she is spending time with friends.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread