+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3133Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I thought that the little girl might have chosen tonot be around Kelsey because she either didnot like him or did not like the new wife.....but then again, she might have idolized her father withhim being on tv. You are probably right snow bunny. Ahole

I asked a psychologist teacher friend why men cheat. He said because of low self esteem. On dr Laura, there were hideous women complaining that their husbands did not want to have sex with them and saying that they were going to cheat on their husbands.
    Last edited by Lizard; 12-28-2011 at 09:34 AM.
    You can do it!

Given her young age I doubt Camille's daughter would have much of a choice as to whether or not she wanted to visit with her father.
    I never knew why my EX cheated. That was his choice & it was my choice to divorce him. I had no desire to resume a marriage where he would have been a sloppy second or was she his 4th or 5th???? I never really knew how many there were towards the end.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Given her young age I doubt Camille's daughter would have much of a choice as to whether or not she wanted to visit with her father.
    I never knew why my EX cheated. That was his choice & it was my choice to divorce him. I had no desire to resume a marriage where he would have been a sloppy second or was she his 4th or 5th???? I never really knew how many there were towards the end.
    Yuck. Men can be turds sometimes (and apparently a growning number of women, too).

Found this...

Do men cheat for the thrill? Or the sex? - Relationships - Getting Personal - TODAY.com

Thanks Jexter.

In the extras episode they played from last year's white party, Kyle had the guts to do the right thing and bounce the party prostitute.
    Last edited by Lizard; 12-30-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    You can do it!

After being gone awhile and catching up on episodes of Atlanta and BH, gotta say RHBH are still my favorite. They're women with money to throw around and fun to be had--- well, except Shana of course, they're into beautiful homes and clothing, and crazy interesting entanglements.

The Camille character, and character is the nicest thing I can say about her, really is concealing her core personality. She seems almost human this season. Not to worry, she's fooling few; she won't be able to hold it for long; she is a narcissist with a penchant for hurting people. Kelsey Grammer is no prize, but I can see why he dumped her-- they actually were a good couple of meanies together. The Kim person, whew, she's letting everyone watch her spiral downward--- wonder what's in it for her? Adrienne and Lisa lead interesting lives, and husbands who appear to really care about them. Those two families can do whatever the hale they want, and always come out on top. It's fun to watch!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

It looks like in the next episode, Brandi gets a bit too close to Lisa's hubby for her liking. Lol. I don't really like Brandi but I don't think she deserves all the crap Kim says to her either. I just don't find Brandi or Dana very interesting and I don't think they fit in somehow.

Kyle can be a witch too.

I don't know what to think of Camille at all. When I think about Russell and how he died, I just have to wonder if Bravo and Camille don't share a bit of blame in what he did, although I realize it was his choice not anybody else's. He was awkward socially as others have said and maybe he was a shy and private person, and I wonder if he just couldn't take all that was made public about him because of the show. Not trying to blame anybody else but wonder about contributing factors. Camille knew she was being filmed when she said what she did. Taylor could have been lying to the other women and I guess we will just never know. Very sad.

FORT Fogey

From what I saw in the preview, if Brandi had been touching my husband like that I'd react the same way.

I wonder if Ken (Lisa's husband?) felt Brandi's touching was crossing a line? Looking forward to next episode!
    HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE TO EVERYONE!

I don't see how Camille could be responsible for Russell's death. She simply told the truth. I think she was tired of Taylor's antics. I know I would be. It's like everything has to be about "Taylor"
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Hmmmm.....I haven't met a man yet that could look past their ego and see an inappropriate gesture for what it is.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread