+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 502 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4101771;
    I still can't get that vulgar, disgusting vision out of my mind of Taylor eating that cotton candy...absolutely disgusting. She is just not an attractive woman. Someone on another "Housewives of BH" thread described Taylor as looking like a "death head skull" - SPOT ON!
    OMG! THAT was awful! She was probably thinking that she looked really sexy! It rate up there with Ramona walking the runway! (just not as funny)

Kim reminds me of that song "Rocka bye" by Shawn i don't remember his last name. She is damaged and fragile. I want the best for her every time I see her.

Kyle- I feel like she relishes on feeling that she is better than her sister, but she is a good mom and relatively normal. If there could be such a thing on this show.....

Lisa- I like her. She is down to earth and loves her children despite her wealth. I feel like her hubby and her have a good relationship

Camille- is emotionally insecure. I think her face looks squashed every time i see her. Lying is a way of life for her.....

Adriane- is weird but i like her because she works and seems to get her hands dirty in life by diving right in.

Taylor (is that the name of the plastic one?)- Her poor kid is all i can say. I got the feeling that she doesn't spend much time with her daughter unless it involves an opportunity for a photo shoot and pretending she is a "hands on mom".

You know what bugs me the MOST about Camille?????? Her white eyeshadow!!!! It seems to be her trademark! It's awful!

Wow, I never even noticed that. It will probably be the first thing I look for tonight.

What always strikes me is that her eyes just look off somehow. I wasn't sure if she just might be cross eyed. Now, I think it might be the eyeshadow.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought she was cross eyed as well. Now I just think she has fetal alcohol syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4103516;
    I thought she was cross eyed as well. Now I just think she has fetal alcohol syndrome.
    Too funny!!

It makes me think that maybe she really did give birth to those babies and just claims she didn't. And, perhaps she was imbibing the bubbly all the while!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I think that she must have had a really big nose and has had a nose job. Her nose goes down straight from her forehead! It's strange looking! Of course, because I mentioned it, she didn't seem to be wearing white shadow tonight! She did have it on at the end though! I think that she is cross eyed and that, that's why shy always turns her head to the side so it's not as noticeable!

FORT Newbie

This is my take on the feud between Kyle and Camille. I do think that Kyle is guilty of the insecurity comment (we witnessed it), really who likes to be callled insecure? But I think Camille really took offense to it because it's true, she really is insecure. My question is why do women try to bring each other down instead of trying to make them feel better about themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;4103501;
    You know what bugs me the MOST about Camille?????? Her white eyeshadow!!!! It seems to be her trademark! It's awful!
    Yikes!! I wear white eyeshadow and thought it looked good (on me). Didn't notice Camille wears it also. Maybe I should take another look in the mirror tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by mkt1964;4103626;
    This is my take on the feud between Kyle and Camille. I do think that Kyle is guilty of the insecurity comment (we witnessed it), really who likes to be callled insecure? But I think Camille really took offense to it because it's true, she really is insecure. My question is why do women try to bring each other down instead of trying to make them feel better about themselves?
    Excuse me, Camille but one of the main reasons people are shy is because they are insecure. I know because I used to be painfully shy and it was completely based on being insecure. I think it just hit too close to home for Camille and I also think that Kyle took some delight in using that word.

I couldn't believe Camille on tonight's episode. There's very little to like about the woman but tonight she took it to a whole other level. She was talking to her mother (what a sweet looking, attractive woman!) and her mother's cancer. In no time at all, Camille had taken the whole conversation around to "poor her" having tested postive for that cancer gene......How she's still trying to recuperate from just the testing of that, to having too much to do, (how tiring it must be to travel to Hawaii!- those private jets are just no fun at all), etc etc. Poor, poor Camille.
    And there's her poor mother....dealing with whatever treatment she's going thru, just hoping to get a cure and live!!!!!!!

Sorry, but I'm surprised Kelsey lasted 13 years with this woman. I'm sure he's no prize either but I just can't stand her. Anyone with half a brain could tell from day one how insecure she is when she keeps talking about being someone besides Kelsey's wife.

FORT Newbie

When Camille kept going on and on about how shy she is I had visions of her dancing like a stripper in the bar and at the Clippers basketball game. Didn't she also say she didn't drink and then took several shots with the guys? I don't think she knows who she really is. Just sayin.

+ Reply to Thread