+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The whole white party looked like a massive "Moonie" wedding between "Delta Nu" girls & followers of the Rev Sung Young Moon.

This series needs a reboot; lose Taylor, Kim & Dana. Ship Brandi off to Atlanta. She could work with Kandi on Kandi Coated Nights.
    norealityhere likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    The whole white party looked like a massive "Moonie" wedding between "Delta Nu" girls & followers of the Rev Sung Young Moon...
    Okay, I really - really - got seltzer up my nose!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    The whole white party looked like a massive "Moonie" wedding between "Delta Nu" girls & followers of the Rev Sung Young Moon.

This series needs a reboot; lose Taylor, Kim & Dana. Ship Brandi off to Atlanta. She could work with Kandi on Kandi Coated Nights.
    ITA with all, with the exception of Brandi leaving! I like that tough girl.
    Jamie5632 likes this.

This has been a rough week, so I was just half watching Monday's episode.
    The one thing I did notice, though, is that Kyle seems to show a lot more sympathy / caring / et al toward Taylor than she ever did to her own sister.
    What's up with that?!!
    mom2 and SugarMama like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Yes, ma'am, I was specifically agreeing with the part of your post in which you believe that Kyle was not THAT upset. I apologize if you think I was being spiteful or snarky, that was not my intention. I believe that law is very subjective and can be interpreted in so many ways and opinions and I just wanted to share my perspective and frustrations for my clients from working in personal injury in one of the most litigious states in the land.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    miadora, I don't think you were quoting me to counter this part of your post....in fact I think you were agreeing with me. (But do correct me if I'm wrong; thick skin and all) I completely agree with your post as quoted above. I'm on a case now that is a completely trumped up charges type of case (to my detriment...I work the case as needed, but billables are a different matter when the client is a friend of the managing partner, so I get my credits slashed) and it's not easily tossed out of court. It's not as easy as most people think it should be on frivolous charges. My particular case is a family dispute that has drug on far too long at a ridiculous cost to both sides, but procedure is procedure. I can completely understand why Adrienne, Kyle, and Lisa wouldn't want to be pulled down civil dispute discovery lane. That's ~30K a month in my market, and I'm in a cheap market. In CA, it would be more.
    Just wanted to add that I don't think Kyle sent Taylor and Russell away from her party out of concern for Camille or any of the other housewives and being sued, she sent them home because she didn't want her precious overpriced party ruined by any of their dramatics, the way Taylor ruined Brandi's party. Funny thing is, when Brandi asked Taylor to leave, Kyle aggressively shoved Brandi's hand because she knew she was also being kicked out by association. Could you imagine if Taylor slapped Kyle's hand in response to Kyle kicking her out of her white party? In that way I commend Taylor for handling herself in a far more classier manner than Kyle did under the similar circumstances. Umm... can you believe I'm not a Kyle fan?
    Last edited by miadora; 12-22-2011 at 01:32 AM.

I actually like the clothes. And on a positive note, it may be the first Housewives show where I have seen more of a show of solidarity.

I want the tv man to scan the food table for us, and then scan the people at the party. Outfits I like best so far Deedee's and Lisa's.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    ... Outfits I like best so far Deedee's and Lisa's.
    Lisa has good taste when it comes to fashion...I rarely see anything she wears that isn't close to perfect
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Did any of you find it weird that Celebrity Rehab Jen kept stroking Brandi's hair when Brandi & Kim were "talking"?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I did not notice. I will look. Sounds like some nervous habit. I have not watched Celeb Rehab.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I actually like the clothes.
    In the last episode, I had a thought while looking at Lisa, when they were listening to the proposed band for Pandora's wedding.
    Most of her "day" dresses look the same, only with different colors or a small difference. I wonder if she has her clothes made exclusively for her. She's found a style that really emphasizes her body in the very best way and has many that are extremely similar.
    Just a random thought that occured to me.

+ Reply to Thread