+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I've noticed a lot of posters this season, who've totally changed their mind about Camille.
    I haven't, even though it's a pleasant change to have her say very little this season and not being so "witchy." I just can't forget how she did act last year. She seems to be playing the stoic, strong martyr this year...not that I doubt that Kelsey has been a big pain in the rear, according to all the celeb sites' reporting.
    It's nice to see that she can be non-"witchy" but she was pretty mean before.
    jucamer likes this.

That's so true, Dragonlady - I wonder if they have a "rotating witch" schedule on these Housewife shows. Last year was Camille's turn, this year it's Kim's.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I do not like hearing Kevin say of course darling this is Beverly hills... Over the top. He is just saying fake and wasteful. No happiness in fairness. That being said, the band is heavenly.

Suing people is low rent. The only people I know in all if my middle aged years have been druggies or mentals who could not back it up. But I always found it alarming.

Kim is so wasted and jealous. Brandi did good.

Irritating party planner pushing Brandi on people so she could push her way into a social arena.
    You can do it!

That preview. I had to review whether that was skinny Kim or skinny Brandi in the bikini. I have not really seen female flirting making them look more desirable. If you did not like yourhusband cheating onyou, why are you all over someone else's husband?
    You can do it!

Predicting if they don't get rid of Dana, they're going to lose viewers.

FORT Fogey

Of course the girls have to get tangled in every dramatic moment but I was surprized to see the husbands all leaning into the limo adding their 2 cents. Very odd and out of character. The threat of a suit is utter nonsense and we don't even know what Russell wrote. We only know Camille's repeating of it.

This is between Camille and Russell and is no one elses business.

Honestly, I think Brandi has more class than Kim. Kim is definitely a whackadoodle in my book.
    Shoepie and SugarMama like this.

I'm starting to like Brandi more and more. Good thing Kim is in rehab now because she was toasted and out of control at the party. I wonder who broke it off.... she or Ken.

As staged as the whole Taylor/Russell being turned away at the party was .... I beginning to like Paul more and more all the time. ( I might even have just a little crush on him now )

I didn't see the preview for next week? Who was flirting with whom.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    .... I beginning to like Paul more and more all the time. ( I might even have just a little crush on him now )...
    Paul and Adrienne are my favorites, followed by Ken and Lisa. In fact, I can honestly say Paul and Adrienne are my favorite Housewife couple of all of the shows*

*disclaimer: I've not watched Miami, Atlanta, or DC
    Shoepie likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

I love Paul! He seems like one of those husbands who loves being on the show, but he somehow doesn't come across as playing for the camera desperate for attention like some of the husbands do. And in all the drama - such as when he was talking to Taylor through the gate a few weeks ago, or dealing with Kyle last night, he always seems like the voice of reason. He's one of those people who are few and far between on the housewives shows who come across almost as the voice of the audience asking all the women "are you REALLY getting all wound up over THIS?"
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread