+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I guess I like Brandi more. She is just quirky..39 year old not wearing a bra...says are you kidding me every time she is at a loss for words. Needs four or five things to say. (1). I can see where you might think that. I do not think that way. 2. Ok.. That's funny. Funny. Funny. 3. Ask someone else a question to change the subject.

I can see why the others would be alarmed at Russell. He does not need to attend the white party. Why would Kyle not call them before hand?
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    You can do it!

Okay, getting ready to watch this episode with Kyle's "white party" (is that racist? ) Not looking forward to seeing Kim mocking Brandi and being rude AGAIN (regarding Kim refusing to speak to Brandi at Kennedy's birthday party)
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Ick...Kyle's dress at her "White Party" make her boobs look squished. Fashion Faux Pas!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

In this episode, Kim is being such an ass to Brandi...Brandi's handling it well. I am actually thinking that I'd never have the self-control Brandi is showing to not pummel Kim during her stupid lecturing.
    AmyKay likes this.

Taylor is full of it. She read it, edited it and probably clicked the SEND button herself. This whole scene was straight out of a high school drama ... Taylor and Russell happily climbing in the limo (last year he wouldn't come or stay at anything) and making a big production out of promising that he'll be the last one there ... he's drinking the whole bottle he brought ... ugh. It's not so much the bad acting, it's the credit they're giving our intelligence that hacks me off.

What part of "She repeated what TAYLOR SAID..." did they not get? TayTay sure didn't look scared to death when they discussed it, did she? She's a liar, con artist, and sleezy opportunist.

I cry Bull Hockey on this whole series, and am ready to let it go until Taylor's out of there.

Kyle is an idiot for following them to the limo.
    livin4reality and SugarMama like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Well said mom2

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

First, the good...I genuinely liked the band that was auditioning for Pandora's wedding. As for the Taylor/Russell confrontation, I liked that the husbands (especially Paul and Maurcio) supported their wives in a calm, non-demeaning way. Maybe I'll get some flack on that, and that's okay, but (Mauricio cheating rumors aside, and yeah, we all know this is fairly heavily scripted) the guys played their parts well without being a diva (*cough*Simon van Kempen*cough*).

Second, the drama: I don't buy for an instant that (a) Kyle was THAT upset or (b) that Taylor was THAT unreachable by cell. If Kyle called and Lisa texted as they said they had, Taylor had a clue. To me, that explains the OTT PDA with Taylor & Russell in the limo on the way over. They knew what was coming and they wanted to spin the story. And as for Kyle, she just likes to get dramatic in the back of a limo after her White Party. Last year with Kim, this year with Taylor.

Third, the weird: Kim is on something and Brandi more than held her composure. Kyle looked like the fairy chick who guides Sookie in fairy land on True Blood at the start of her White Party. Dana feeling up Kim? WTH? I would never, in a million years, touch a friend's boobage unless I suddenly became an OBGYN or mammogram technician. And Kyle's house is surely very nice and big, but the street looked oddly regular suburban and not at all amongst the grandeur of Lisa's (I know they recently sold it) and Adrienne's to merit such fawning.
    mom2 and Coco46 like this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

And one other thing. Camille has come off as sane, wonderful, and saintly to some this season. I would totally get that she would want no part of the actual confrontation between everyone else vs. Taylor/Russell, but that (a) she wasn't even consulted (at least on camera) on how to deal with the situation, (b) the Kyle/Camille conversation via cell after Adrienne put Kyle on alert about the situation wasn't shown, and (c) Adrienne and Paul had to act as exposition on the Camille/Russell e-mail situation totally proves to me that Camille has a deal with Bravo for a "good" edit. Given how much DD was on Camille's defensive team at Brandi's party, that she was there at the White Party and had *no* reaction just demonstrates Camille and Andy Cohen have a devil's deal.

(Full disclosure...the only thing that gets me through terrible work Mondays is coming home to watch this trainwreck. I may require an intervention soon.)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post

(Full disclosure...the only thing that gets me through terrible work Mondays is coming home to watch this trainwreck. I may require an intervention soon.)
    (couldn't find the laughing smiley.)
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread