+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I went to see dancers at a bachelorette party. It might have been chippendales or just one guy. I cannot quite remember. I remember laughing till my face hurt. And we would step to the left and to the right to make sure we could see well.

The white party??? I guess they thought there was going to be a fight; and they did not want their party ruined. It takes a lot of money to have a dinner. It would be a sin to see people fighting ruining things for everyone else. There was a facebook thing I read this morning. If you want peace, compose yourself. I like that.

The girls fighting at Linda or whoever's house was no big deal though...just a learning experience.
    You can do it!

i don't understand this train of thought . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Ok I just saw only part of this epi so only part with Taylor & the Chippys. Ok excuse me but if you are in a abusive marriage would any of you seriously go to Vagas for a friend's daughters bachlorette party & then go onstange & dance with male strippers? You want to blame Camille for the danger you & your daughter were in...missy you need to look in the mirror to see the person who put you in danger! Last week I was sort of buying her story(yea I did act whak-a-doodle when I first speatared) so I could relate. Now I am not buying it for all the tea in China. No way in heck would you have gone to Vegas if you felt in danger from your husband.
    Who's Vegas party did Kyle attend?

Kyle must have asked Lisa to take Taylor as a favor.

Women drop some weight when they subtract a man or add a man. I have not seen men do that. So viola Kim or/and Taylor.

Kim has been by herself 18 years??? Maybe she meant 18 seconds. Boohoo
    You can do it!

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 2 - Ken Todd - Photo Gallery - Bravo TV Official Site

I was bored and visited the bravotv site - here are some photos of Ken, Lisa, Pandora & Max if you've not seen them before.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 2 - Mauricio Umansky - Photo Gallery - Bravo TV Official Site

These are bravotv site photos of Maurico - Portia looks just like him! My biggest surprise...I sure didn't know he was Jewish - learn something new every day
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I take back what I said about Ken wearing a wig now...it's obvious he's always had a whole lot of hair on his head! What a beautiful family they were (are).
    Who was that blond woman with Mauricio w/the baby? She looked like a young Faye Resnick. Maybe it was Faye??

Ken reminds me of an Simon Cowell. I think it's the smile.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 2 - Ken Todd - Photo Gallery - Bravo TV Official Site

I was bored and visited the bravotv site - here are some photos of Ken, Lisa, Pandora & Max if you've not seen them before.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I take back what I said about Ken wearing a wig now...it's obvious he's always had a whole lot of hair on his head! What a beautiful family they were (are).
    Who was that blond woman with Mauricio w/the baby? She looked like a young Faye Resnick. Maybe it was Faye??
    The photo in the hospital? Yes, it looks like Faye

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i don't understand this train of thought . . . .
    My scattered thought.....

Taylor was upset at Camille for bringing up the black eye/broken jaw issue. That happened before the Vegas. Taylor felt Camille put Kennedy & herself in danger by talking about this. My thought process is that if you felt you & your daughter were in danger from Russell why on earth would you leave your daughter home with her father if you felt she would possibly be in danger?
    Taylor claimed Russell was controlling. If he were that controll why go to Vegas for a bachlorette party knowing there would be male strippers involved at some point? Wouldn't that make a control freak even more dangerous?
    The segment with Camille would not have aired for 6 months. However getting on stange & doing a lap dance with a male stripper would have hit the internet before you sat down. That would have been a more immediate danger that what Camille said.
    I am sorry but I do have alot of trouble buying Taylor's story 100%. I'm not buying her all of a sudden writing a book about it.

On a side note: did any of you hear Andy Cohen mention about Brandi not being a "real" housewife anyway? This was when he was discussing the no bra Brandi. I am thinking she was a trial housewive like party planner Jen & exercise Frenanda.
    sparklete and jenniferboston1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    ...did any of you hear Andy Cohen mention about Brandi not being a "real" housewife anyway? This was when he was discussing the no bra Brandi. I am thinking she was a trial housewive like party planner Jen & exercise Frenanda.
    I didn't hear that, but how, then, was Bethenny a housewife? She wasn't married/didn't have children. Of course, Bethenny and Brandi aren't in the same league in the entertainment division, but neither of them were "real" houewives.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread