+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2981Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I enjoyed Adrienne's party, too. I forget which one of them said it, but they really did seem to be having fun together! If Lisa had been there, it would have been perfect

(in other words, no Kim or Taylor to kill the buzz)
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Ok I just saw only part of this epi so only part with Taylor & the Chippys. Ok excuse me but if you are in a abusive marriage would any of you seriously go to Vagas for a friend's daughters bachlorette party & then go onstange & dance with male strippers? You want to blame Camille for the danger you & your daughter were in...missy you need to look in the mirror to see the person who put you in danger! Last week I was sort of buying her story(yea I did act whak-a-doodle when I first speatared) so I could relate. Now I am not buying it for all the tea in China. No way in heck would you have gone to Vegas if you felt in danger from your husband.
    Who's Vegas party did Kyle attend?
    Debb70 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    ... Who's Vegas party did Kyle attend?
    Kyle had a family function to attend, didn't she? And Kim said she pulled a muscle in her neck while moving a table (I think they seemed relieved about that )
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Kyle stayed home for a photo shoot for the cover of her book. Much like NY's Sonja, she had her picture taken atop many a table. Unlike NY's Sonja, she didn't flash anyone.

Kim's breakdown at the end--especially now knowing she's recently checked into rehab and isn't living with the guy--was just hard to watch. In fact, she's harder to watch than anything to do with Taylor, though it should be interesting next week when Kyle has to block Taylor and Russell from the white party.

What did you think of the *ock socks? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Kim's breakdown at the end--especially now knowing she's recently checked into rehab and isn't living with the guy--was just hard to watch. In fact, she's harder to watch than anything to do with Taylor, though it should be interesting next week when Kyle has to block Taylor and Russell from the white party.
    In regards to Kim, Im starting that way too, mostly because I dont think they should be showing some of this Taylor stuff in the first place. Hopefully we will get to see what the catalyst of being asked to leave the white party does to Russell, since he cant speak for himself, because I think it will be pretty telling. It may (hopefully) shed some light on if he is the abuser he is accused of being.

Also I have to say I have gotten my hubby glued to this show. He didnt complain last night when I changed from fear factor, he even started a convo with me about how he likes Camille better now. He did grab for the remote during the chippendale thing, but he did turn it back lol
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    ...Also I have to say I have gotten my hubby glued to this show. He didnt complain last night when I changed from fear factor, he even started a convo with me about how he likes Camille better now. He did grab for the remote during the chippendale thing, but he did turn it back lol
    Was that not wild? I'm sure my husband would have died! I can hear him now -- "No wonder you watch this show!"

Lisa was cute doing her lap dance. Look like she knows what she is doing. Pandora permittee show you how to do it.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    .... though it should be interesting next week when Kyle has to block Taylor and Russell from the white party.
    I saw the preview but I don't understand why Kyle needs to black Taylor and Russell from the white party. All I heard was something about them starting a lawsuit against someone...Camille??....missed that part. But why should that make her block their appearance? Can't they all ignore each other or act like grownups?
    I'm confused.

Please help.

As a girl who went to a strip club for her 21st Birthday well more than 20 years ago. I loved it. lol. My girlfriends and I recently saw the thunder down under and yeah buddy now that is the stuff,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread