+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale View Post
    they run those 15 minute previews here in too.... for BH and ATL. AND, last nights BH 15 minutes made me wanna puke! did you hear when taylor called lisa "lis" ?? since when are these two that buddy buddy? IMO - i think Taylor was the angry/mean one in the relationship. I think Bravo pushed them to use the "marriage problems" for their story line and i think that Taylor played up on that, by telling the housewives Russell did this or that to me (breaking jaw, the eye incident, etc...) i think taylor got so upset with Camille, because until then, no one on the show had openly addressed on camera what she had told them. when Camille did.... Russell would see the footage and would know what Taylor was putting out there. i think the financial issues and the fact that he was being portrayed as an abuser, sent him over the edge. Even last episode when they showed them with Dr. Sophie.... i just got a weird vibe... and in the limo, when Taylor said to Russell, you know me, i'm don't get angry and he looked at her crazy and said, you don't?? and then of course, he agreed with her and said, no, your not like that. ???? FISHY!!!!!! Taylor can now cash in with her book and all the other lies she's told, because he is gone and can't defend himself. i think she is full of [deleted] and should be taken off the show.
    I agree with you. I don't think Taylor was abused either. She also never seemed to be a Wall flower or someone who was spineless like she claims. I think she had a lot more control than she claims and most of what she did was an act. For example, whenever Russel went to get her when he was ready to go for the party, she made it seem as though he forced her to leave. When she "found her voice" and stayed, Russel didn't seem like he cared one way or the other what she did. I think he was glad to get away from that whackjob. She also gets way too much enjoyment playing the victim. I think she is more an attention whore than anything. Also, what I think is most telling is that none of her friends ever noticed anything like a broken jaw, for example. You can't hide a broken jaw. If she would lie about that, anything else she says isn't credible. I am not saying Russel didn't do anything to make her miserable--he did seem like a jerk as portrayed on the show, but I think she is telling a whole lot of lies about him. Bravo is being irresponsible in how they are handling this. I think they should have taken Russel and Taylor off the show. We are only getting Taylor's side of what happened and he shouldn't get his name smeared especially when there is no proof. The way she is behaving now is disgusting.
    marciadale and mayamaisha like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I don't think Kyle has had botox yet..but she for sure has hair extensions! If you look closely, you can tell.
    I think I read that she had had botox. Plus her lips seem plumper than last year. I am wondering about some fillers. I think it is weird she is taking a stance that she never had anything done.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    What was with them running the first fifteen minutes of next week's HoBH during the re-run of Millionaire Matchmaker?
    WEll, it caught my attention!
    Then, when I saw old Patti on my screen, I immediately changed the channel!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Ok, found Nene's explanation of her lateness to the club opening.

As for why she was hours late to the opening of Bar One, NeNe claims Cynthia was aware of her tardiness and better late than never, anyways. “Cynthia and I know who we are as adult women, and we’re very comfortable in our skin. That’s why we’re able to have such a great relationship. I texted Cynthia several times, so she knew I was having an issue and would be late.”

“I walked into the room and owned it! Eyes were rolling and lips were smacking. After the ladies picked their faces up off the floor, I spoke to those I wanted to speak to and those who didn’t get a hello knew why,” NeNe admonishes.

Confronting the rumors of her alleged affair with Charles Grant, NeNe is calling foul! “These girls will not give credit where it’s due, because their goal is to tear you down and put out false information, just as they tried to do with me, Gregg [Leakes], and Charles. But that didn’t work either! Gregg and I have always been close. Gregg knows me and I know him. Our relationship was not based on lies or gossip!”

The Real Housewives Blog
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Re-watched the Malibu epi. I just don't understand Taylor/Shauna at all. Camille put her daughter in danger??? No...SHE did. It's not like Taylor/Shauna is in some backwoods trailer park without anywhere to go with her daughter. She HAD multiple friends and resources.

On a different note, can I say again, I absolutely LOVE Camille this season!
    mom2 and sparklete like this.

Brandi is proof that money doesn't buy you class. The woman needs to go to some sort of etiquette classes or something. I mean she really has a bad case of Hoof in Mouth disorder.

I believe its possible for Taylor to have been abused. I had a BFF that I did not believe was being abused when the rumours about it began. I learned quickly however when he busted the windshield out on my car and chased us down the Highway because he was following us. The husband of my friend thought she was cheating on him. The man with us he saw was my new boyfriend and we could have died that night. So If Taylor says she was abused I have to believe it until proof otherwise surfaces.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Money can't buy you class-elegance is learned..my friend.

Didn't someone say that once? lol
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Brandi is a perfect example of someone who suddenly finds herself with a lot of money and begins to associate with other wealthy people. Just because she has money now, she can't hide her true self. Maybe with time, she'll learn the basics, like Camille did. Her background was not one with a lot of money but in time, she's learned how to comport herself with grace and dignity (except when she decides to be ultra-sexy). I'm not fond of Camille but she speaks well now and behaves in a way with proper etiquette, as does Lisa, Adrienne and sometimes, Kyle. Taylor's background often comes thru but she seems to be somewhere in the middle. Kim is just a looney basketcase so her bad manners seem less apparent than her craziness.
    Coco46 likes this.

Yeah, could you have imagined how Brandi would have shown herself at the Chippendales show?!? I was a little surprised Taylor was so demure on the stage, and so shocked in the audience. I was also surprised all the buns they showed on tv - yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kay1964 View Post
    Yeah, could you have imagined how Brandi would have shown herself at the Chippendales show?!? I was a little surprised Taylor was so demure on the stage, and so shocked in the audience. I was also surprised all the buns they showed on tv - yikes!
    Boy, Taylor really WAS stiff, wasn't she? But Lisa...you go girl She was really into it! Pandora...she's obviously not a prude but seemed a bit subdued.

Which would YOU be more like, my friends, if you were on that stage? (a) Pandora (b) Lisa (c) Taylor

I almost hate to admit it, but I'd probably say (b) Lisa

And the Chippendales' moves they showed made me BLUSH - and I was the only person in the room
    sparklete likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread