+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3068Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    ... what is Kim in rehab for? Alcohol?
    Thanks! Been sort of out of the loop for a bit.
    People.com reports that Kim is in an undisclosed rehab clinic for treatment of "alcohol abuse and other problems" (article below)

Kim Richards in rehab for 'serious' issues - CNN.com
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I just go around randomly liking posts..
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fogey

As for any of them getting off the show, never! It is income for little work. Think about what we see. Staged get togethers and snippets of "spontaneous" interaction. And who knows what opportunities could present themselves. And they sign contracts.

I believe Taylor was abused; she has the MO. Abused women are victims and operate out of that mind set because they know no other way to be. Drama is the name of the game on these housewife shows.

Kyle has never had botox? Of course she has! Shrinking from the needle in Pauls office was transparent, unnecessary and just silly.
    Dragonlady and Coco46 like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    I just go around randomly liking posts..
    That's very friendly of you, but it seems like going around randomly 'liking' posts - sort of counteracts the whole reason for having the ability to 'like' a post. Seriously, the whole point of 'liking' a post is to have some way of seeing whether other people agree with what's been said in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    That's very friendly of you, but it seems like going around randomly 'liking' posts - sort of counteracts the whole reason for having the ability to 'like' a post. Seriously, the whole point of 'liking' a post is to have some way of seeing whether other people agree with what's been said in the post.
    I was trying to be funny. I see a lot of posts I like, so I like them.
    norealityhere and sparklete like this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fan

What was with them running the first fifteen minutes of next week's HoBH during the re-run of Millionaire Matchmaker?
    Trust Me!

I don't think Kyle has had botox yet..but she for sure has hair extensions! If you look closely, you can tell.

FORT Fan

She admits to having had Botox in the past on her current blog on the official site.
    Trust Me!

they run those 15 minute previews here in too.... for BH and ATL. AND, last nights BH 15 minutes made me wanna puke! did you hear when taylor called lisa "lis" ?? since when are these two that buddy buddy? IMO - i think Taylor was the angry/mean one in the relationship. I think Bravo pushed them to use the "marriage problems" for their story line and i think that Taylor played up on that, by telling the housewives Russell did this or that to me (breaking jaw, the eye incident, etc...) i think taylor got so upset with Camille, because until then, no one on the show had openly addressed on camera what she had told them. when Camille did.... Russell would see the footage and would know what Taylor was putting out there. i think the financial issues and the fact that he was being portrayed as an abuser, sent him over the edge. Even last episode when they showed them with Dr. Sophie.... i just got a weird vibe... and in the limo, when Taylor said to Russell, you know me, i'm don't get angry and he looked at her crazy and said, you don't?? and then of course, he agreed with her and said, no, your not like that. ???? FISHY!!!!!! Taylor can now cash in with her book and all the other lies she's told, because he is gone and can't defend himself. i think she is full of [deleted] and should be taken off the show.
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 12-09-2011 at 05:42 PM.
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    She admits to having had Botox in the past on her current blog on the official site.
    aHHHH!!! Interesting! Thanks for info. <3

+ Reply to Thread