+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3004Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Exactly Sugar Mama! I agree with you on ALL points!

I agree with you AmyKay. I think Russell was one helluva of a threat to Taylor. She probably lived in fear of what would be shown on the air. After Russell's death, Bravo said the main focus of this season was to have been Taylor and Russell's collapsing marriage. Taylor may have been truly afraid of that little weasel, and with good reason. As for Brandi and her dress....I swear it didn't look all that "nippley" to me.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Bravo should do what it did in New York...jettison the dead weight and bring some fun back to the show (and Kyle doing splits isn't my idea of "fun")! Boot Kim, Kyle & Taylor.... keep Adrienne, Lisa, and Camille, add three more really wealthy women and try it again! My Christmas wish
    Mine too! After watching last night's episode I don't know if I can watch it anymore. Taylor has driven me to cursing the tv!
    sparklete likes this.

Taylor needs some counseling to get rid of her victim mentality. I do believe that Russell was abusive; and I also believe that people who identify with being a victim tend to attract perpetrators. Taylor has so absorbed this identity that it completely warps her perception. She can't recognize intent or a properly interpret a well-meaning gesture. When Lisa said "I'm not your best friend," I would take it to mean that she was trying not to be presumptuous. And when Ken said he could never get counseling, it was obvious that he was talking about himself. And when Camille brought up Russell's abuse, it seemed pretty clear that she was trying to stage an intervention, not "betraying" Taylor. I had a relative like Taylor, and it was like walking on eggshells. You never knew what would offend her next.

Also, these women have had more fights so far in this season than I've had in my entire life. In fact, I've never once had the kind of argument that these ladies have every other episode. Am I weird are or they?

I think Taylor is simply a drama queen who becomes more of one when she has too much to drink, which was the case at Brandi's party. She kept going from crocodile tears to laughing in split seconds. Oh and the crying in car on the way home.... I didnt' see a single tear shed.

We will never know if in fact the abuse was real... What I see however is hers (and Russell's) past catching up with them and the lifestyle she wants so badly disappearing. As I recall, during her meltdown, which had little to do with Camille, she kept saying over and over again "It's not fair". At first I thought she was referring to something about DD and Camille, but it later ocurred to me that perhaps she doesn't think "it's fair" that the other women are living the life she wants and can't obtain, at least not on a permanent basis. She so wants to be significant in any way she can.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Bravo should remove Taylor. The housewives donor like knew ones because theyfeel it will detract from themselves. They cannot stop it. To the extent they say something negative they facilitate their removal.
    You can do it!

They should have scrapped the whole season because of Russell's suicide. The fact that Taylor is apparently ok with all this being shown is just sick, sick, sick. I feel so badly for Kennedy. Just think, when she grows up and wants to know about her Daddy, all she has to do is youtube it. Even then it won't be an accurate representation of what has gone down.
    mom2 likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

The didn't have to scrap the entire season...which, without Taylor could have been pretty decent. While there might not have been enough material to carry the season to its full extent, I'd happily have settled for 7 episodes without Taylor and 5 of reruns (for example), i.e., a shortened season. It wouldn't be fair to Lisa to miss her daughter's wedding on the show, or Dana's $25 THOUSAND DOLLAR sunglasses, or Brandi getting dissed, Kim's drug problem, or Adrienne's shoeless shoe show (what? ), or Kyle's mother-in-law's face lift, etc. They deserve their time, and it would be just fine with no Taylor around. Just my humble opinion.
    mom2 and Coco46 like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I think the "tribal concil" needs to vote Taylor off of RHWBH. I am sorry but if she were in that much fear of Russel for appearing on the show then why do the show at all? Isn't self preservation your 1st instinct? Ok maybe not for these women...press is.

SHM...a woman who can scream that loud at a group of women friends can find her voice at home...just sayin. She had resources to get herself & her daughter out.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Taylor:

This woman is as fake as Tamra's boobs
    mom2, Lizard and norealityhere like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread