+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Daughter will probably need that anyway, mostly based on what dad did and what she had to endure in the home before his death. And what, exactly, is the timetable on "appropriate" grieving? Everybody has their own way of dealing with things like this, and should be allowed to without extraneous judgment.

Russell isn't going to get any "deader", that's for sure.

How do you know what she had to endure with Russell??? We only have Taylor's side - even her "friends" don't believe her. You're right when you say everyone has their own ways of dealing with things - but her behavior is way beyond abnormal. Especially with a child involved. She needs to get out of the spotlight and get to a therapist with her daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Taylor getting back into the swing of a social and very much publicized life seems typical of who she is. I tend to forget that some people behave differently than what I think is proper...but Taylor does things differently. Most of us would NOT want to be seen as a "victim," most of us would devote most of our time to our child, rather social life. Most of us would not spend HUGE amounts on an outlandish extravagant and inappropriate birthday party for a 4 or 5 year old child, particularly if we were having financial difficulties.
    From what I've seen here on FORT, none of us would act like Taylor does, either before or after a suicide of our spouse, even pending divorce.

Kim, especially, and Kyle have been the proverbial snobbish rich women towards Brandi. I'm not fond of Brandi but I meet a lot of people I'm not fond of but I don't act like the 2 K's did. I don't know anyone who is that blatently rude.

I've always felt that Kennedy was just a child of extremely busy parents....an afterthought....a part-time interruption, something better left to nannies. I feel so sorry for these kids and, truthfully, I feel sorry for parents who miss out on the joys of raising children. It was the best (and hardest) job I ever had.

That's it DL - the victim role she portrays makes me want to .
    mom2 and norealityhere like this.

I've seen the same moves Taylor made at this party from my daughter's friend in junior high. Making a big deal out of running out of the room, wanting people to beg her to return, turning on the tearless crying when attention was on her ... it was definitely amateur hour in BH. I will never like this woman and she's about to kill the show for me forever. She totally tries to take over every event she's invited to.

Camille's talking head about how she's "not to blame for putting Taylor or her child in danger, Taylor is" only sealed my admiration for Camille. I just wish they'd drop Taylor like a hot potato and make her go away. Taylor cares more about camera time than her own daughter, and that's it for me.

I would call in and call Taylor out on her junior high behavior but: 1. they'd never let me through to bash the guest, 2. I don't want to give WWH with Taylor as guest any more viewers than possible.

Btw, I'm back to disliking Kyle. She's an arrogant snot and needs someone to take her down a notch or two.
    mina, AmyKay, Shoepie and 4 others like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

There needs to be a SUPER LIKE for a post!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Kudos to Dee Dee. You can be my mommy friend anytime.

Taylor creates her own drama. She and her husband were bamboozling people with the Fake Ford name. She was just making stories up.....stressed out by her own lies. Going to take money from abused women with her book. Abusing abused women who just look for comfort. Ridiculous. I fo feel bad for Camille with that ex and dealing with her mom's illness.

Good for Brandi asking her to leave. A loud drunkard disrespects your house.

Bra-less...um there is a reason why people wear bras.
    Last edited by Lizard; 12-06-2011 at 01:34 AM.
    You can do it!

Just saw tonight's episode, as well as WWHL.
    I can't believe Russell did not commit suicide long before he did. If I was married to that woman, I would have. Sorry, but I find absolutely nothing at all redeeming about her.
    And, I am exhausted at watching a woman go on about the abuse sustained by her husband, when said husband is not there to present his side of the story, and her own friends never saw any of the alleged abuse.
    As Taylor so often seems to say on this show, "Enough" !!
    SugarMama likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Camille is emerging and the one sane voice in the bunch. I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Camille is emerging and the one sane voice in the bunch. I like her.

I agree!! That happens every year on the HW shows. One year I can't stand someone and the next they re-edit them to be liked. Who knows how they really are? But I agree I am liking Camille this season.

Taylor is unbelievable......and a manipulator. She takes things that are NOTHING about her and turns it all on herself and plays the victim. She behaved like a brat at Brandi's party and good for Brandi for throwing her out! Camille (who I loathed last season) was just standing around calmly and Taylor instigated the whole thing. Why shouldn't Camille or Dede speak up for Camille while Taylor sits there and makes rude little comments about her? I think Camille realized that Taylor was half cracked and decided not to engage, but I don't blame drunk Dede for sticking up for Camille. Camille is absolutely right that if it's true Taylor is to blame for fearing for her and her daughter's safety , no one else. At this point , I wish producers had booted her off the show. But clearly after the Kelly Bensemon breakdown brought in lots of ratings- that would never happen with Bravo.
    Kyle is a piece of work; I have actually liked Kyle in the past. It's ironic that she can show crazy raging Taylor compassion in the back of a car, but not her crazy raging sister the season before (which Taylor also instigated). Kyle needs to get over acting like a 5 year old b/c she doesn't like Brandi. If she doesn't like her, then don't go to her party. Speaking of Kim, I'm tired of seeing Kim in that pink bow neck blouse during her interviews........

I do think Kyle is funny.

It's not your birthday.....things we want to say.
    Last edited by Lizard; 12-06-2011 at 09:16 AM.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread