+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Lisa and Pandora's wedding planner is a real life version of Martin Short's 'characature' of the wedding planner in Father of the Bride II, in which the wedding planner was this totally bizarre, over-the-top, crazy acting character. It's kind of ironic that Lisa and Pandora's wedding planner is even more bizarre, crazy and over-the-top than the guy in the movie!
    Wasn't "Franck" sort of based on Kevin Lee's personna? I think I read that somewhere.... hmmm....?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I believe your right Dragonlady...l do believe "Franck" was based on Kevin. I too however have stopped watching Brides of BH because I can't stand him. He's just too over the top and most of it seems like an act anyway. If I thought that was his genuine personality I might like him but he comes across to me as a big phoney.

I saw on E! last night that Taylor is in the process of writing a memoir that will be release in Feb. It supose to have some things about her "abusive" relationship to Russell in it. 1: I can't believe someone is actually paying her to do this and 2: this woman apparently will do anything for a buck. She's pathetic.
    mom2 likes this.

oh, that would be great! all i can remember is that it's written by the editors of a gay magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I have that book! It's kinda hidden in my bookcase but can't remember the name either. I"ll look tomorrow and report back.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Kim Richards Enters Rehab : People.com

Kim Richards Enters Rehab
    BY RENNIE DYBALL

Monday December 05, 2011 01:55 PM EST

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Kim Richards has entered rehab.

Multiple sources have confirmed to Entertainment Tonight that Richards, 47, is seeking treatment.

On last season's finale, Richards battled it out with her sister Kyle, who called her an alcoholic.

In October, new costar Brandi Glanville accused Kim of being "wasted out of her f---ing mind" during a game-night episode. Kim strongly denied it during a shouting match that became one of the show's biggest fights so far this season.

The reality star (whose niece is Paris Hilton) revealed in November that she's been taking anti-anxiety and antidepressant medications, along with an anti-seizure medication which can be used to treat alcoholism.
    KAREN

Thanks for the info. I hope she can get to the point of healing she needs.
    jucamer likes this.
    You can do it!

Kyle....I don't say this often.....but how she treated Brandi and her "nipples" just sucked. Boo. Grow up and let it go.
    mom2, livin4reality and AmyKay like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Apparently Kim got more attention as kid because she was an actress so now Kyle is trying to get all the attention by over acting and doing the splits like a teenager. And she is so jealous of Brandi it's pathetic. Why do these women, Brandi and Camille especially, try so hard to have everyone like them and be friends? I don't get it. And Taylor is probably exploiting her abuse in a book because she needs money for the all the people sueing Russell's estate. The Asian Franck is so annoying I don't even watch when he's on. I used to like this show but not anymore!

Okay...rewatching to make sure I understood Kyle. Yep, she's a bonafide Bitch I want to like her, then she shows her true colors. Making fun of Brandi's not wearing a bra...but then shaking her thang, doing a full split (again), shaking it?

Kyle....don't criticize Brandi. You're cut from the same cloth, just different social circumstances.
    mom2 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    ... Why do these women, Brandi and Camille especially, try so hard to have everyone like them and be friends? I don't get it....
    It's all about getting with the IN crowd...whether it's a small city or a large city or the Nirvana "Beverly Hills".... you have to become accepted into the group, you can't buy your way in.

BTW, I don't see that so much with Camille....she had enough with her husband Kelsey, she was already in the A Class...but just not necessarily with this particular group (Housewives), which is her key to new opportunities. I personally think she saw the split coming long before we did (duh) and that was a big reason why she signed onto the Housewife venue. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by SugarMama; 12-05-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Good lord, that DeeDee chick was just a whole bag of awful. I'd been kind of coming around on Camille, but if she really didn't like drama, she would have done something earlier to slow DeeDee down, instead of drinking in the drama under that smirk. All the women piling up and grabbing at each other...who DOES that?!?! Oh, yeah, RHoOC do...and NJ...and ATL.

In a completely unrelated observation, I wish Amy Poehler would guest on SNL and do Kim & Kyle. I think she could nail both, especially the confessionals.

+ Reply to Thread