+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The Internet might seem cold. If we say we are not that interested in sex, it could be perceived that we are saying we are shocked.

In my twenties, I guess I would have thought the class might have been cute. I am a couple years older than Kyle. I think you are going to need a little food if you want to entertain me at a party.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The people who pretend that they are "shocked" about these subjects just don't want you to catch them showing some interest!

Pitiful!!!
    I must live in a very different world - such things are never (and I do mean NEVER) discussed. People may do it, but it's kept to themselves.

I've spent a lot of time with people from all walks of life - rich/poor, moral/immoral, sober/partiers, such things have never been discussed or even mentioned within my earshot...if it ever were (to anyone), I'd imagine there being a reaction just like Kyle's.
    mom2 and sparklete like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    there's a book written by some gay men abt how to give the best bj's . . . . i bought it for a friend some years ago as a bachelorette party gift, lol. i wish i could remember the title.
    I have that book! It's kinda hidden in my bookcase but can't remember the name either. I"ll look tomorrow and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I must live in a very different world - such things are never (and I do mean NEVER) discussed. People may do it, but it's kept to themselves.

I've spent a lot of time with people from all walks of life - rich/poor, moral/immoral, sober/partiers, such things have never been discussed or even mentioned within my earshot...if it ever were (to anyone), I'd imagine there being a reaction just like Kyle's.
    I have close highschool friends who have longterm marriages. We discuss life and what everything means. We never discuss BJs.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

All I'm sayin' is.....let somebody bring up the subject and see if anybody changes the subject!!!

There may be the obligatory giggling and blushing and , but that discussion is going forward!

No sense acting like life doesn't happen.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Does anyone know if Dana is going to be a fixed presence on this show? I hope not....she's vulgar and rude and reminds me of a highschool girl trying to fit in with the "popular" group.

Also, I was under the impression that they "Bravo", was going to edit Russell out completely in respect to his family? I guess I heard wrong? It's heartbreaking to watch.
    Last edited by jenniferboston1; 12-03-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Additional info needed! <3
    mom2 likes this.

Does anybody know if the show is going to go forward another season? I would think Taylor would have not appeared at all for a while after what happened, but nooo....and I saw a commercial for some New Years Eve Bravo shindigs with some of the housewives hosting them, and Taylor was one of them who did a commercial about it! I can't believe she would be hosting some Bravo party this close to the tragic suicide of her husband.

Brandi's idea was tacky. Brandi is not the classiest dame around, but she didn't deserve the mean sisters on Game Night. I used to like Kim, but I didn't like the way she acted when Brandi tried to talk to her at Taylor's (Kennedy's) party.

That "box" wedding invitation is just tacky. Lisa should have better taste than that. Not everybody is going to be delighted by something that looks like a gift and turns out to be an invitation.

I can't stand that wedding planner. He is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Does anybody know if the show is going to go forward another season? I would think Taylor would have not appeared at all for a while after what happened, but nooo....and I saw a commercial for some New Years Eve Bravo shindigs with some of the housewives hosting them, and Taylor was one of them who did a commercial about it! I can't believe she would be hosting some Bravo party this close to the tragic suicide of her husband.
    I was flipping through the channels this afternoon and Taylor was in a celebrity ski competition in Deer Valley. I caught the last race she was in and she did not win, but in her previous race she beat Cheryl Hines. I think she is moving on!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She should. Life is for the living.
    buttahfly likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Does anybody know if the show is going to go forward another season? I would think Taylor would have not appeared at all for a while after what happened, but nooo....and I saw a commercial for some New Years Eve Bravo shindigs with some of the housewives hosting them, and Taylor was one of them who did a commercial about it! I can't believe she would be hosting some Bravo party this close to the tragic suicide of her husband...
    Yes, but she HAD filed for divorce before the suicide, so in a way she'd already cut that cord. And being the desperate social climber she is, I'm sure she got over it in a couple of weeks. (sorry, that sounded pretty mean, didn't it.)

...Brandi's idea was tacky. Brandi is not the classiest dame around, but she didn't deserve the mean sisters on Game Night. I used to like Kim, but I didn't like the way she acted when Brandi tried to talk to her at Taylor's (Kennedy's) party...
    I completely agree! Brandi seems sincere, but she seems to be from a different...er...social tier (yeah, that's it!) than the others. I kinda feel bad for her in that she doesn't see what she's doing wrong.

...That "box" wedding invitation is just tacky. Lisa should have better taste than that. Not everybody is going to be delighted by something that looks like a gift and turns out to be an invitation...
    The box itself (the ivory one with the pink ribbon, I think?) is beautiful. However, you're right - to think you're getting a gift and that gift is an invitation does seem a bit too much. Maybe it's a Beverly Hills thing...maybe they will all "get it" - not in my world, though

I can't stand that wedding planner. He is a moron.
    He's a freak, but he's giving Bravo what they want... we're talking about it. Where I live, he'd be run out of town!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread