+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3201Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Now see....I was thinking about gay guys until you said that!

Heck, guys don't even want to read directions about putting together/using up a pepper mill, much less be told about anything else!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

there's a book written by some gay men abt how to give the best bj's . . . . i bought it for a friend some years ago as a bachelorette party gift, lol. i wish i could remember the title.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Now see....I was thinking about gay guys until you said that!

Heck, guys don't even want to read directions about putting together/using up a pepper mill, much less be told about anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Oh, men DEFINITELY need classes. Most men are still "wham, bam, and thank you mam"!!! Most of them don't even understand the concept of foreplay, let alone the idea that their woman wants to be satisfied too.
    Ok, this thread definitely needs an alert or something! I'm assuming coffee on my computer screen is not good for it!

It's all Brandi's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    It's all Brandi's fault.
    true, she's brought more spice and giggles to the Housewives thread than I've seen in a long time - and it obviously wasn't planned to come off that way, I'm sure
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

People do it. I don't think it is sexy......what sexy is is going to a party in your nice clothes with lots of food. I am just telling you. Now you know what sexy is. You are welcome
    livin4reality likes this.
    You can do it!

Okay, I'll admit it. I have actually seen the sex technique parties on HBO. They have been featured on one of the late night specials HBO runs called Sex After Dark or something like that. It was rather amusings. I'm not sure the Beverly Hills girls would be up for it for though. (Pardon the pun.)

Miss Bunny just chocked on her iced tea. Oh my...so the classy ladies of BH are now getting as low as NJ & Atlanta??? Have this on dvr so I must watch tonite. Taylor should ace that class...hey...just sayin.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The people who pretend that they are "shocked" about these subjects just don't want you to catch them showing some interest!

Pitiful!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The people who pretend that they are "shocked" about these subjects just don't want you to catch them showing some interest!

Pitiful!!!
    Oh I'm not shcoked at anything these women do for publicity. I am more curious than anything. I dunno...if your husband killing himself isn't enough to take yourself & your daughter off the telly this subject certainly wouldn't.
    Crazy women with too much time & money on their hands.
    mom2, Lizard and sparklete like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread