+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3014Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I read on another site & verified that Lisa posted on her Twitter that they went with a different invitation: "We didn't choose that huge invitation! We chose something smaller and white with a little pink clasp,surely you guys know me by now"

I was staggered at the cost--$150 per invitation, say 200 invitees, that's $30K for just the invitations (and gawd knows how much on the postage).

i was surprised to see a quick glimpse of adrienne and paul's kids. didn't realize there were so many of them, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i was surprised to see a quick glimpse of adrienne and paul's kids. didn't realize there were so many of them, lol.
    They showed them last season, too - they were cooking out (well, Bernie was ) - Adrienne seems to make a good mother of active little boys, didn't she say she had brothers and was a bit of a tomboy?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!! weren't they God awful!?!??!?!?! i knew there would be some kind of "pandora's box" tie in, but did it have to be that tacky box?!?!?!?
    And of course the whole Pandora's "box" thing makes me wonder why anyone would name their daughter Pandora. The opportunity for bad jokes is endless. Lisa just wasn't thinking.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

How many kids do Paul and Adrienne have? I thought they only had two?

Quote Originally Posted by Ketol View Post
    It was always the elephant in the room that was never said out loud on camera. It may have been alluded to, using code, but never directly spoken aloud. And what is said on camera is fair game for the show to use.
    Ok, that makes sense. I keep forgetting that it was shot several months ago! Why can't we get the reality sooner?!?

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    How many kids do Paul and Adrienne have? I thought they only had two?
    They have a set of twin boys, and another boy.

First of all, if Russell had really broken Taylor's jaw, everyone would know. She would have had it wired shut for quite awhile and no one has mentioned that she'd been away for however long it takes to heal a broken jaw. Taylor never says anything but intimates abuse which is a horrible thing to do if the husband was innocent.
    Poor little Kennedy.
    And a horse for a 5 year old. Not a pony but a horse, which in itself is not cheap to buy, to board, etc. Geeze what a mother!
    I also noticed her resemblance to Russell. Poor child, now no father and a loon for a mother.
    wonder how much they paid for Ace (what happened to his good looks??) to sing and write a song for a 5 yr old who could care less and probably not even understand most of it.
    Those invitations were the worst thing I have ever seen and that weirdo wedding consultant has the worst taste. Have seen him on other shows and his taste is bad in all of them. Are people blind or dumb to hire someone who seems to love anything no matter how it looks that's very expensive?
    norealityhere likes this.

The planners voice made me laugh. It's my wedding. We must have it. I love it. I loovve it. I loove it.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kay1964 View Post
    They have a set of twin boys, and another boy.
    Thanks Kay! Happy Thanksgiving!

+ Reply to Thread