+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    My take was that Taylor was upset at Camille for two reasons. First, I think there are some secrets that they all agree to NOT reveal to the cameras - Kim's drinking, Taylor's abuse allegations. Camille broke that agreement and talked about it while the cameras were rolling. Second, Camille implied in what she said that Taylor was lying. She talked about never seeing bruises or any signs of abuse, and therefore not knowing what was true and what was not. Whether the allegations are true or not, Taylor was living a lie -- either giving the impression of a marriage that was a partnership even if they struggled, or leading people to believe she's absued when she was not. She'd been talking about living the truth, and Camille called her out on it.
    I agree with the bolded part above - but then, we read after Russell's suicide that Taylor had told all of the Housewives about Russell hurting her eye after her lasik surgery (wasn't it?) and she couldn't be filmed for a bit of time. If it's "reality" then I want "real" - I appreciate Camille's calling her out, especially when she tries so hard to play the victim in everything.

As Taylor was attacking (yes, that's how I saw it ) Lisa, I noticed how uncomfortable the others were, especially Camille and Adrienne. They weren't backing Taylor up, and I found it interesting when Taylor said (to Paul?) "This wasn't how it was supposed to be" - or something like that...sounded like it it supposed to be a Lisa bash, but instead it turned back around to her (Taylor).

I agree with how you stated the second point and the Camille's implications of Taylor lying about abuse...my take on it was that Camille was frustrated and saying IF it were true, then do something about it (not her words, just how I took what she was implying). You stated it more clearly
    sparklete likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

The HW were agreeing that Taylor never has any physical evidence of abuse. So the women were trying to be fair. (yeah for Camille being the one to open her mouth.)
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    The HW were agreeing that Taylor never has any physical evidence of abuse. So the women were trying to be fair. (yeah for Camille being the one to open her mouth.)
    yes they were, and I respect Camille for speaking up when no else would! I suspect Camille might have had her fill of phony since that last year dealing with Kelsey and his lies. I'm sure Taylor would be hard to watch and listen to, no way I could.

Also, didn't some of them see Taylor after her eye episode, I'd think so since she discussed it with them and there were photos on the internet.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

i feel bad for that child. it's obvious whatever was going on in their home was having an impact on her. she always has her arms folded around herself like she's trying to protect herself.

i really can't stand kim. i wish they would take her off the show.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Okay...going to bed, but I've watched this latest episode twice...call me a masochist, but I want to understand what I really watched.

I'm very distressed! For the second year/season in a row, Taylor and Russell have given themselves a birthday party for their daughter Kennedy. Kennedy's 4th birthday party cost, according to Taylor $64,000 - Taylor provided diamonds, Russell provided the dreaded puppy (that Taylor got rid of eventually). Poor Kennedy hid her head during her "Birthday Song" and seemed to hate the party.

Kennedy's 5th birthday party cost..???...we only know the cake was about $2k. It was scaled down, but the entertainment included ANOTHER song written for Kennedy's birthday...at which point Kennedy hid her head and seemed to hate that part of the party.

Poor, poor, poor Kennedy! I'd love to take that girl into my home and show her some "normal."

Quote Originally Posted by Kay1964 View Post
    Can someone please clue me in on why Taylor is upset with Camille? I thought Taylor told everyone about Russell abusing her so I don't get it.
    It was always the elephant in the room that was never said out loud on camera. It may have been alluded to, using code, but never directly spoken aloud. And what is said on camera is fair game for the show to use.
    "I stopped paying attention to DeAnna for two seconds by accident so that I could go to the bathroom and she kicked me off" -tvgasm.com

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

In Kennedy I saw a very unhappy child....the pouting, the clinginess, seldom smiling. I only noticed, last night, how much she looks like Russell. When there is trouble in a household, you can usually see it evidenced in the child/children, somehow.

And, somebody please tell me that Pandora (hate that name!) did not go with those hideously ostentatious invitations!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hey, I noticed the strong resemblance to Armstrong also, and she's a cute kid. What an inadequate mother, though. My god that woman is skinny. She looked like a walking skeleton at the farm party. Who paid for that gig anyway? If Armstrong had to pony up, Shana Shauna Hughes Ford Taylor Armstrong should be ashamed of herself, the fraud.

If Lisa uses that big box wedding invitation- and make no mistake, she's the decision maker - I can pretty much tell you what people think when they open it, yeah, you guys also know. I've received three of those things, first one I thought oh how nice, someone sent me something, then opened it to get my notice to send a gift to someone I barely knew. I declined. IMHO it's a horrid wedding invitation, notwithstanding that they're usually not attractive, just something to be thrown away quickly.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

At best, an big clunky invitation that size just gets in the way!

And, couldn't Russell just have said, "NO,"? Oh wait....whaaaat.....no backbone....????
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Kenndy did seem unhappy at her birthday party. But on these shows, I think its always tough to tell if the kids are unhappy because of the event, or because of the filming. I've heard Alex from NYC say before that most of the time her boys are excited to film when they are included, but that every now and then, right as they are going to start, one of the boys will complain and say they don't want to. With a child, you never know what mood you're going to get in any given moment. So who knows if Kennedy's expressions show what she thinks of life in general, or just the presence of the cameras in that moment. And I"m sure there are some that would say that if Kennedy doesn't want the cameras around, Taylor should send them away. But if there is a contractual obligation, that option may not be there.

OMG!!!!!!!!! weren't they God awful!?!??!?!?! i knew there would be some kind of "pandora's box" tie in, but did it have to be that tacky box?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

And, somebody please tell me that Pandora (hate that name!) did not go with those hideously ostentatious invitations!

+ Reply to Thread