+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    In the last episode, Kyle noticed the wedding band and Kim said that she gave it to Ken because of their committment to each other. But it still puzzles me why a wedding band type ring...why not some other type of ring and why does a woman give a man a ring for this reason?
    Thanks for explaining the wedding band.

Still wierd.

Ugh...rewatching last episode of BH...Lisa's "tea party"

Taylor cries but, strangely, I see no tears. Poor, poor, poor Taylor.

Poor Lisa, too....what a sucky tea party! Not her fault, but I'd hesitate to have another one anytime soon if I were her.

From everything I've read about Taylor (Shana/Shauna/whoever), I'm feeling more sorry for Russell and Kennedy than for Taylor. ouch.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Whoa...GO Camille!

Kyle..."That's resolved???"

Hmmm...I'm not feeling the sincerity here.
    Coco46 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Nobody can nurse a grudge like Kim...boo Kim, classless

Brandi tried to speak to her...she was silent. Dana, classless, too.

Okay...going to bed, but I've watched this latest episode twice...call me a masochist, but I want to understand what I really watched.

I'm very distressed! For the second year/season in a row, Taylor and Russell have given themselves a birthday party for their daughter Kennedy. Kennedy's 4th birthday party cost, according to Taylor $64,000 - Taylor provided diamonds, Russell provided the dreaded puppy (that Taylor got rid of eventually). Poor Kennedy hid her head during her "Birthday Song" and seemed to hate the party.

Kennedy's 5th birthday party cost..???...we only know the cake was about $2k. It was scaled down, but the entertainment included ANOTHER song written for Kennedy's birthday...at which point Kennedy hid her head and seemed to hate that part of the party.

Poor, poor, poor Kennedy! I'd love to take that girl into my home and show her some "normal."
    Moontat and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Poor, poor, poor Kennedy!
    ITA. So sad.
    And dumb pathetic Taylor goes on and on about how it's all about her child. I don't think so.
    Moontat, Coco46 and sparklete like this.

Can someone please clue me in on why Taylor is upset with Camille? I thought Taylor told everyone about Russell abusing her so I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay1964 View Post
    Can someone please clue me in on why Taylor is upset with Camille? I thought Taylor told everyone about Russell abusing her so I don't get it.
    Just my opinion, Taylor wanted the attention but got more than bargained for from Camille. Instead of sympathy, pity, and hugs Camille (in my opinion) was implying that Taylor do something about it... not in Taylor's grand plan (again, merely my opinion).
    norealityhere likes this.

FORT Fogey

My take was that Taylor was upset at Camille for two reasons. First, I think there are some secrets that they all agree to NOT reveal to the cameras - Kim's drinking, Taylor's abuse allegations. Camille broke that agreement and talked about it while the cameras were rolling. Second, Camille implied in what she said that Taylor was lying. She talked about never seeing bruises or any signs of abuse, and therefore not knowing what was true and what was not. Whether the allegations are true or not, Taylor was living a lie -- either giving the impression of a marriage that was a partnership even if they struggled, or leading people to believe she's absued when she was not. She'd been talking about living the truth, and Camille called her out on it.

Kay 1064, we are not sure what happened or what is truth. But I believe Russell was trying to make lemonade and that he loved his daughter.

Me thinks Bravo people might have gone behind the scenes and asked Russell what he thinks about these allegations. And I am sure that could have been very terrifying and painful. The one person you think is suppose to love you is doing what?

Las Vegas Planet Hollywood people wanted to put a bachelorette party on for Lisa's daughter. And Adrienne would have loved to have her at her LV hotel. Adrienne's staff would have been going bonkers over plans. It is good that Adrienne mentioned it. She chose not to be fake or carry a grudge by saying that it bothered her. She did not know about PH jumping in there trying to grab attention. PH is very mall-ish by the way. And I guess Lisa was giving recognition to that. And I think Lisa said she did not want to go.

I do not care about the drink in the hand of the singer. That is the singer's poor choice. And I hope that was a rent a pony. It takes some moolah to keep a horse in everything it needs.
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-22-2011 at 09:16 AM.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread