+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3203Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Hey everyone, so I just watched the last two epi's and wanted to ask any of you why would Kim be taking all those prescription pills? I don't recall Kim stating to Paul (or anyone) why she is on 3 prescriptions.

And why would an MD prescribe medication to someone and not realize that when the pt takes the meds, that they would slur their speech and make them look very tired and droopy as it has done to Kim?

What a couple of interesting shows. So Kelsey wants sole custody of their kids idiot. Adrienne and Paul are my favs. Sheesh, Taylor is spiraling downward quickly. She does play the victim. Not inviting Lisa was just mean. Lisa can be annoying at times and absolutely more so this season than last. But for Taylor to invite everyone except Lisa was awkward for everyone. Kim not telling Kyle about her new BF for a whole year wow thats kinda sad. And Kyle definitely has to stop being Kim's mom. I am surprised how little we have seen of Brandi and Dana, the 2 newbies this season.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I just cannot stand Taylor at all.
    I cannot stand women who always pull out the victim card.
    I do not believe this woman was ever a victim.
    She's a user and a manipulator.
    And, please, get rid of those lips. She looks like the Geico gecko, with my apologies to the gecko.
    Yes I completely agree about the lips. They are so distracting to me, Like when she has the ugly crying face and her upper lip stays at attention. How can anyone think that is attractive?

I also think she is a user, her victim role is so contrived. Yeah for Lisa just staring at her while she went through her dramatic routine. She is sickening. I use to work with abused women and nothing makes me angrier than a woman who lies about being mistreated. It casts such a shadow on the women who are actually abused. She is sickening...oh I already said that. For me, she is not believable....its her 15 minutes of fame. If I am wrong, I apologize, but it is just too over the top for me.
    Prism likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Hey everyone, so I just watched the last two epi's … and wanted to ask any of you why would Kim be taking all those prescription pills? I don't recall Kim stating to Paul (or anyone) why she is on 3 prescriptions.

And why would an MD prescribe medication to someone and not realize that when the pt takes the meds, that they would slur their speech and make them look very tired and droopy as it has done to Kim?

What a couple of interesting shows. So Kelsey wants sole custody of their kids … idiot. Adrienne and Paul are my favs. Sheesh, Taylor is spiraling downward quickly. She does play the victim. Not inviting Lisa was just mean. Lisa can be annoying at times and absolutely more so this season than last. But for Taylor to invite everyone except Lisa was awkward for everyone. Kim not telling Kyle about her new BF for a whole year … wow … thats kinda sad. And Kyle definitely has to stop being Kim's mom. I am surprised how little we have seen of Brandi and Dana, the 2 newbies this season.
    Well, it seems that nowadays Doctors give you prescriptions for everything, whether you want them or not.
    And, I find that most of the time they don't even tell you the side effects.
    In CA, anti depressants appear to be the most prescribed of all drugs.
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady View Post
    Was I the only person who laughed hysterically when Taylor bumped int Paul in the driveway? That cnversation was much more interesting than the fight, and the whole time, I thought, "Poor Paul!" Either way, the conversation proves Taylor is nuts -- she was having this fun and riendly conversation just moments after a breakdown.

BTW...Lisa will never be Taylor's "friend". Taylor is way to broke and too much of a pretender.
    You're right, Taylor is way too broke! Lisa worked hard to achieve status, even perfecting her upmarket British accent, and she's not about to let Shana Hughes from the prairie drag her down.

I also laughed at Taylor's meetup with Paul; tears were all dried up, Lisa a distant memory. I thought Taylor was hanging around waiting for a flock of women to come fluttering out of the house, begging her to stay. And apparently they did. Paul does seem like a decent guy. I laughed at him checking out Taylor's hollow cheeks, maybe drumming up a little business.

Bravo really knows how to pull the marionette strings.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Perhaps Brandi and Dana are accessory housewives. They needed a filler but cannot see enough to make a commitment. That is not saying anything negative. People following me around would not find that much interesting....(good)

That being said, I want to see Dana's wedding.

And if Brandi got a boyfriend, how could she make sure he was not a fame whore?
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-17-2011 at 08:17 AM.
    You can do it!

So should Kim accept Brandi's apology? I say yes. Apologize back and leave it at that.

If there is a real wastoid in your life who is apologizing to use you some more, you can accept and tell them in no uncertain terms in private exactly who what why, that there is going to be no personal relationship in the future.

I do not think Taylor needed to invite Lisa. But she should have called her beforehathat say that she is very sensitive right now. I feel you are being critical of me. I do not like you saying that i look sick. Maybe I am feeling this wrongly. I will work on it. I am very sensitive right now. It is ok if Lisa wanted to question her about it though. She really did not do anything. And she is nipping it in the bud, putting a light on it.
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-17-2011 at 09:01 AM.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Hey everyone, so I just watched the last two epi's … and wanted to ask any of you why would Kim be taking all those prescription pills? I don't recall Kim stating to Paul (or anyone) why she is on 3 prescriptions.

What a couple of interesting shows. So Kelsey wants sole custody of their kids … idiot. Adrienne and Paul are my favs. Sheesh, Taylor is spiraling downward quickly. She does play the victim. Not inviting Lisa was just mean. Lisa can be annoying at times and absolutely more so this season than last. But for Taylor to invite everyone except Lisa was awkward for everyone. Kim not telling Kyle about her new BF for a whole year … wow … thats kinda sad. And Kyle definitely has to stop being Kim's mom. I am surprised how little we have seen of Brandi and Dana, the 2 newbies this season.
    Kim would be taking the lexapro and topamax for depression and anxiety. The dr might also have been using the topamax to help with alcoholism since there are studies out there that shows it can be effective. Trazadone is for insomnia and taken at night. Some people do just fine with that combination, but since both the lexapro and topamax can both work together to cause increased CNS depression, it should be a combination used with caution. Some of Kim's behavior--her slurring of her words, her wacky phone calls, and drugged out, drunk behavior does make sense. In her case, the drugs aren't working for her and the doctor needs to tweak her meds. Now I don't think that is all that she is taking as it doesn't explain ALL of her behavior.

As for her boyfriend, I can see her keeping him from Kyle since at the time this was filmed they still had a rocky relationship and also Kyle is very controlling. I don't mind seeing Dana and Brandi very little. Both of them are boring and not very likable.
    momrek06 and SugarMama like this.

Yesterday Kyle was featured on Radaronline saying that in light of Ken's prior drunk driving conviction, she is concerned for Kim. She said Kim just found out about it and the fact that Ken has been listed as AVAILABLE on an online dating website while he and Kim are living together. I guess he didn't think Kim would find out. Kyle says Kim does not go online, doesn't read any news and only occassionally does twitter. Sounds like she might be isololated. Kyle says she has not been invited to visit Kim since her move.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Isolated by choice, so it sounds. I have little patience with selective ignorance in adults. Geez....take off your diapers and put on your big girl panties, and come into the real world.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yesterday Kyle was featured on Radaronline saying that in light of Ken's prior drunk driving conviction, she is concerned for Kim. She said Kim just found out about it and the fact that Ken has been listed as AVAILABLE on an online dating website while he and Kim are living together. I guess he didn't think Kim would find out. Kyle says Kim does not go online, doesn't read any news and only occassionally does twitter. Sounds like she might be isololated. Kyle says she has not been invited to visit Kim since her move.
    I wonder if he is actually active on that website. sometimes people who have a profile on a dating site might meet someone elsewhere and completely forget about that site and there profile sits there, saying they are available. Unless he is actively trolling that site, I don't know if just having the profile is that damning.

however, I still find him very ugly AND kinda creepy

+ Reply to Thread