+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Taylor has serious issues, way beyond those shown on the show. I strongly distrust her, and wonder what the real story is/was with Russell. I somehow feel sorry for him. She seems like such an empty vessel that that poor man could never fill or keep happy/satisfied. I wonder if all her "needs" didn't suck the life out of him. I don't buy much of what she says about anything, it's all for effect and manipulation.

I agree Lisa could have stated things differently, but even so, what was so wrong with saying "while we are not best friends, I'm here for you"? Would you rather her lie and suddenly pretend to be your best friend? At least you knew she was approaching you out of compassion and caring, rather than being fake about it. Early on, I thought Kyle and Taylor were rude with their over the top affection for each other in front of Lisa, to the point of excluding her while she was sitting there. I recall even then Lisa trying to get Taylor to "be real" about what was going on in her life, and learn to lean on others with more experience, wisdom, etc., in which Taylor blew her off, and now Taylor claims she bent over backwards to be her friend. Hogcrap.

Taylor wants sympathy, attention, someone to rescue and coddle her, but only on her terms. She really doesn't want real help. She's a taker and that's all (like only inviting friends to her luncheon, but accepting a "non- friends" tea invitation) what a user! I hope they drop her and move on to someone who's worth watching.
    mom2, Lizard, mayamaisha and 5 others like this.

Well said!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I think Lisa likes to stir the pot and wanted to put Taylor in her place. The classy thing to do would have been to acknowledge that you knew about the event by simply saying "congratulations on your nomination." Taylor looked disappointed with not winning that award which is really funny considering what we know about her and Russell's business dealings.
    "But do you have a flag?" - Eddie Izzard

I wonder why Taylor changed her name?

I've seen this explanation on a few websites.

Oh No They Didn't! - Taylor Armstrong's Real Name Is Shana Hughes

"A reader emailed this to realfauxhousewives.com:"

QUOTE ["My husband and I live in Boca Raton and we met Taylor and Russel in Boca and then we all drove down (in my husband’s car) to Miami (South Beach) to have dinner. At the time, Taylor and Russell were just dating. He was trying to get my husband to invest in some crazy deal – luckily my husband decided against it.
    Taylor was very aloof – she did not say much about what she did for a living and her life – she was also rude and condescending. However, she did make sure that we were aware she was Taylor “Ford” from the Ford Motor Family of Oklahoma. I had such a strong feeling it was not true – she seemed more like white-trash dressed in Gucci than a trust-fund person – but I did not say anything about my feelings. Russell insisted to my husband that she was from the “Ford” family. They obviously were trying to impress us. If only Taylor had some manners, then perhaps we would have had some positive thoughts about her!

It was the worst night….because Taylor was so bizarre – she was so obnoxious and was very rude – I had never seen someone be that rude in my entire life. She was screaming (trying to be cute and flirty with Russell) in the car and then started making out with Russell in the back seat of our Mercedes. Russell was such a wimp…he didn’t even say anything to her about her rude and obnoxious behavior.

She was drunk when we picked them up at the hotel they were staying at – and she proceeded to get even more drunk at the restaurant (Prime 112 in South Beach). She did not speak to my husband or me and she kept making snide remarks about us to Russell (all while we were across from them at the same table). It also seemed like she was “high” on something, by the way she was acting, but I can not confirm that for sure. Finally, half way through the dinner they both got up to use the restroom and never came back! They left us with a huge bill (mostly from all the drinks they ordered) and when we called Russell to find out what happened to them, he did not answer his cell. The next day Russell called my husband – on the voicemaill he said that Taylor wanted to leave early to meet up with some celebrity – I forget which celebrity it was - who was in South Beach that night. My husband did not return the call. He was extremely turned off by their behavior.

I forgot about this terrible night, but when I saw Taylor on RHBH I knew I had met her somewhere – when I found out that her maiden name was “Ford” I remembered all of it. When I learned online that her real name is Shana Hughes Armstrong, I could not stop laughing! She was so pretentious and snobby the night we were with her and it turns out she is a fraud! The fact that she changed her entire name to appear as an “important” person is so sad, because it verifies just how very insecure she is – and also how much of a “social climber” she is.

After I realized this was the same Taylor that my husband and I met six years ago, I went through an old pile of photos and found a picture of the four of us, taken at Prime 112 restaurant in South Beach.
    My husband does not want a picture of himself with Russell on the internet, becaues he does not want to be associated with Russell (Russell does not have the cleanest reputation in the financial industry) – but I promise I will try to talk him into it!
    By the way, back in 2004 she had those horrendous lips too! She didn’t have the extensions in and she wasn’t as skinny as she is now (she looks anorexic now).

Just thought you might find this interesting!

All the best"]QUOTE

"Edited to add Veromi.net entry showing the name Taylor Ford Armstrong.
    Veromi.net | People Search"

"So that makes 3 different names. Shana Hughes, Shana Taylor & Taylor Ford Armstrong."
    Last edited by Prism; 11-15-2011 at 07:51 PM.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Thanks for posting that, Prism - all I can say is "wow"

It's so many things: ridiculous, sad, aggravating, maddening, confusing What a mess! Makes me appreciate my very vanilla, calm life
    mayamaisha and Prism like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fan

Was I the only person who laughed hysterically when Taylor bumped int Paul in the driveway? That cnversation was much more interesting than the fight, and the whole time, I thought, "Poor Paul!" Either way, the conversation proves Taylor is nuts -- she was having this fun and riendly conversation just moments after a breakdown.

BTW...Lisa will never be Taylor's "friend". Taylor is way to broke and too much of a pretender.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

I just cannot stand Taylor at all.
    I cannot stand women who always pull out the victim card.
    I do not believe this woman was ever a victim.
    She's a user and a manipulator.
    And, please, get rid of those lips. She looks like the Geico gecko, with my apologies to the gecko.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I just cannot stand Taylor at all.
    I cannot stand women who always pull out the victim card.
    I do not believe this woman was ever a victim.
    She's a user and a manipulator.
    And, please, get rid of those lips. She looks like the Geico gecko, with my apologies to the gecko.
    Truthfully I am totally distracted by her lips. I sometimes forget what she says. She has lips that make her look like that Duckman character.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I think Lisa opened the door to the who fiasco when she confronted Taylor about not being invited to the luncheon. Bad timing in my book. If she wanted to confront her about she should have done it privately.... not in the middle of a nice afternoon tea. She gave Taylor the perfect opportunity to unleash her anger at Lisa. Again, this should have been done privately. Taylor was obviously heading toward meltdown mode weather real or imagined. I know it's all about the ratings though. The biggest part I didn't like was Taylor's efforts to drag the other ladies into it. I've always been taught to speak for myself and not others. I tell my employees the same thing. However since she did go in that direction she has to suffer the consequences. Next week will be interesting.
    I agree with you but I think the whole thing was scripted by Bravo as a set up for some drama. I found it odd that Lisa would have her little "tea party" out of the blue, right after Taylor's snub at the award ceremony....Taylor had to know that Lisa would find out that she was the only one not invited....and that probably was Bravo's idea also. I think Lisa's "speaking part" in the Bravo play of Anger and Confrontation at the Tea Party was totally scripted...notice how she just spouted out the lack of invitation. Anybody could predict Taylor's melt-down, when confronted by someone who she admitted "scares" her.

I'm not the biggest fan of Lisa (Lisa herself would be the biggest fan of Lisa!) but I honestly think she meant well when she offered help to Taylor, even if she prefaced it with the best friend-issue. Taylor's perception of Lisa is what made her so upset.
    As for Kim keeping her boyfriend a secret for a year, it might be more understandable if we remember what a controlling person her sister is. A year seems a long time but if I were Kim, I wouldn't have told Kyle until I was sure....and there's no need to explain why since we all know Kyle's personality, particularly towards her sister.
    norealityhere likes this.

+ Reply to Thread