+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2980Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Lizard and Buglover, I think it's great that you expressed some of your personal beliefs here. There shouldn't be any bombs for you because it's YOUR belief.
    I suppose trying to enforce your beliefs on others could very well result in bombs but neither of you are doing that.
    Personally, I find hearing about others' beliefs interesting and causes me to think about them and my beliefs more.

Edit: re-read this, looking for errors and found that I can use the word "belief" 5 whole times in one post. Sheesh. I must be tired.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Let me just say that I do believe in John Edward.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Oh, maybe I'm just being a little defensive but when she put the E-cig in her mouth (how did she "just happen" to have it?) and pretended to be Allison and laughed while doing it. It's probably just me.
    I bet she was just making fun of Allison and how ridiculous she, specifically, looked, not everyone who uses an E-cig. Allison was so over-the-top and ridiculous with hers that it would be hard not to make fun of her!

Yes, similar to Groucho Marx and his cigar
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

None-a that heat from over here... I've sat by while others talked w/channelers, and I'm more than a little amazed. I have a friend who gets strange premonitions; she "sees" pictorials in her head, with a fair amount of detail, and damn- the stuff happens. She cannot call it up on demand, cannot sit with a stranger and do the medium thing. But when she says out of the blue that she sees something happening, I listen up! To me it's all tied up with some kind of universal subconsciousness, maybe even with whatever passes for God in peoples' minds, intuition, gut feelings. Actually, it's a little terrifying.
    Lizard likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    None-a that heat from over here... I've sat by while others talked w/channelers, and I'm more than a little amazed. I have a friend who gets strange premonitions; she "sees" pictorials in her head, with a fair amount of detail, and damn- the stuff happens. She cannot call it up on demand, cannot sit with a stranger and do the medium thing. But when she says out of the blue that she sees something happening, I listen up! To me it's all tied up with some kind of universal subconsciousness, maybe even with whatever passes for God in peoples' minds, intuition, gut feelings. Actually, it's a little terrifying.
    I, myself, have had some "other worldly" things/events/whatever....things that if someone else told me they experienced, I would have some doubts. But when it happens enough times, you have to believe it's real. I'm not sure, if given the choice, I would choose to have this ability but I've come to believe it's just part of who I am. I just don't talk about it much.
    Lizard and mayamaisha like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I have to agree, and it may be that we all have the ability to be sensitive to this... sixth sense --- or whatever it is. Many years ago I had a series of, let's call them 'visions' over the course of a week or so. Each one of them was a mental picture of something that later happened EXACTLY as I saw it in my mind. To date, this has never happened to me again, but I can't discount the fact that it DID happen -- I actually saw the future in my mind, multiple times, and therefore can't discount the claims that other may make. Very freaky, and the one thing that it does tell us for sure, is that there are things that we humans cannot explain. Period.
    Lizard likes this.

i'm not convinced either . . . . . i think she's on all those rx's AND coke/meth!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I agree. Lexapro is an SSRI anti-depressant, and Trazodone is a similar anti-depressant but not an SSRI...I don't know what the third one was. I don't understand the logic in mixing these drugs, but then I've never been under a doctor's care coming off alcohol.

Her jerky, almost manic, behavior of late is just too reminiscent of "upper" or coke use. As I watched that play out, I thought "scripted to put a positive spin on Kim's behavior." I'm not convinced at all.

Whack-a-doodle Taylor!

She didn't invite Lisa to her event, on purpose, and at Lisa's tea she accused Lisa of not being her friend. WTF When Lisa described Taylor as being passive-aggressive towards her, she wasn't kidding!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Whew! I thought Shawna/Shauna, aka Taylor, was about to take Lisa out and open up some Oklahoma on her a$$... tea and biscuits, anyone?

+ Reply to Thread