+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3000Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I think that Camille is being on her best behavior, because she is going through a custody battle with her ex-husband. I'm sure she doesn't want to give him amunition to fight her with.

Kim has a right to be happy and to make her own decisions, however, I had a friend once who reminds me of Kim and I can relate to Kyle's position. Even according to Kim, she has made some poor choices and caused herself a good amount of grief. You try to help people out of the mess, clean it up and pray they learn from the lesson, but the next thing you know, there they go again. My friend never met a leech she didn't like. She would hook up with the guy and refuse to listen to reason. Soon my friend was back into drugs, allowing the bum to sell all her valuables for his drug money and she worked to support him. HE also liked to slap her around. Did I mention he had a criminal record a mile long. My friend said she didn't care. He made her happy and that is all that mattered. I had to cut her off. Eventually, he almost killed her and destroyed her car. So, I know what it's like to be protective of a grown woman who is clueless with their safety and welfare.

So, if Kyle had heard from people in the community that this guy was an abuser, partier, won't work, etc. then I would be skeptical too. I'm not saying that Ken is anything, but a nice man. I know nothing about him, but I'm sure his family and friends have an opinion and perhaps Kyle has picked up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    ... darn it, Lisa: I love my E-cig. It's what's keeping me away from real cigarettes so don't make fun of us ........There. I needed to say that.
    Did she do that? I must've missed it - I thought she was just imitating Alison. I'll have to rewatch.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Did she do that? I must've missed it - I thought she was just imitating Alison. I'll have to rewatch.
    Oh, maybe I'm just being a little defensive but when she put the E-cig in her mouth (how did she "just happen" to have it?) and pretended to be Allison and laughed while doing it. It's probably just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Oh, maybe I'm just being a little defensive but when she put the E-cig in her mouth (how did she "just happen" to have it?) and pretended to be Allison and laughed while doing it. It's probably just me.
    Kinda just continues to prove how scripted these things are, sadly - wouldn't it be great to see "real" reality housewives and "real" reality situations?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Yes. Sugarmamma

I do not understand. Parents are through the medium talking to their children about their children's other lives. So the parents must be enlightened and do not have to be in another new life so they are conveniently there to talk to them through the medium. Someone fix my logic.
    You can do it!

That's what I love about these HWs - they're a little wackadoodle, or a lot. This season of RHBH is more watchable for me than other HWs anywhere.... some snarking that surely will be resolved into sisterhood before the last episode, a whole lotta glam, an impaired sister and her protective sibling, bad choices in men, gorgeous clothing and homes, a little plastic surgery on someone who IMHO doesn't need it... and more.

Much better than the lowlife Jersey creepsters, better than the supercilious NY LuLu from the block and that wretched Jillzarin. Yep, they're a strange posse, but I'm happy watching the RH women.
    Coco46 and SugarMama like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I know I'm gonna catch a bunch of heat for this, but part of my belief system is that we are all bundles of energy (souls) and while a part of the energy may move on to another life, some of the energy can stay behind, hence the contacting children, husbands, parents through a medium. I actually tend to lean on the side of caution with mediums because they read you, things you say, etc. Most are frauds but in my belief, it could be possible for someone to have moved on, yet still be here to contact.

*ducks* don't stone me!! lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    That's what I love about these HWs - they're a little wackadoodle, or a lot. This season of RHBH is more watchable for me than other HWs anywhere.... some snarking that surely will be resolved into sisterhood before the last episode, a whole lotta glam, an impaired sister and her protective sibling, bad choices in men, gorgeous clothing and homes, a little plastic surgery on someone who IMHO doesn't need it... and more.

Much better than the lowlife Jersey creepsters, better than the supercilious NY LuLu from the block and that wretched Jillzarin. Yep, they're a strange posse, but I'm happy watching the RH women.
    Well stated! I totally agree but let's not forget the Super Duper Lowlife and Trashy Atlanta women.

Thanks buglover.

One of my friends said she believes in multiple lives. She gave instructions to her dad to arrive at a place she had never been (a city) and concludes the only way she could have know is by another life. I told her I think she could be having a vision from her current life. My best guess is there is one planetary life and you might reflect back or get a whiff of the forward. My life has changed a whole lot and if you would have asked me four years ago if I would have moved or married I would have said marry maybe and move (not through economic force) never.

No ducking.....drops bombs and runs
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-12-2011 at 10:19 AM.
    You can do it!

[QUOTE=Lizard;4395936]Thanks buglover.

One of my friends said she believes in multiple lives. She gave instructions to her dad to arrive at a place she had never been (a city) and concludes the only way she could have know is by another life. I told her I think she could be having a vision from her current life. My best guess is there is one planetary life and you might reflect back or get a whiff of the forward. My life has changed a whole lot and if you would have asked me four years ago if I would have moved or married I would have said marry maybe and move (not through economic force) never.

No ducking.....drops bombs and runs ]

No ducking needed, Lizard. Everyone has the right to believe what they want and what is comfortable for them.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread