+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3156Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

LA has a heck of a lot of people on meds.
    And, yes, it seems that more than 50% are on some kind of anti depressant.

Have had a lot of exp. w. meds and with others being on them.
    Her behavior does seem to be indicative of meds to me.
    I thought Kim acted a lot more rational in the scene with Kyle at Kim's home.
    Kyle needs to back off a bit.
    She can't live Kim's life for her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kyle has openly expressed disdain for Kim's boyfriend in her blog this week on the Bravo website. Kyle says she has not heard the best things about him, or something to that effect. Hmmmm... anyone know who Kim's boyfriend is? Or what possibly Kyle has "heard" about him? Personally, I'm appalled by Kyle putting statement in her blog. If this is her opinion, she should speak to Kim directly about it and not openly disrespect Kim and her partner for all viewers to read and wonder about. Low-class? Control freak??

FORT Fogey

In the scene where Kim was telling Kyle about her moving plans, Kyle completely came across to me as the kind of woman who was upset to hear that her poor pathetic sister was having good things happen to her life. There are those women out there who build a good life for themselves, but feel the need to surround themselves with people they view as "pathetic" in order to look at those friends and say "Oh my life is so much beter than hers". That's exactly what I saw in Kyle in the way she responded to Kim. It was ugly no matter how much botox and other beauty treatments she gets!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I saw Kyle's reaction to Kim's news in a totally different light. First, we've seen Kyle begging Kim to move closer to her since the very beginning episode of the first season. Kim lives about 1 - 1 1/2 hours (driving time) from Kyle, and now Kyle was distressed at the thought of Kim moving even further away than that. Then, when Kim told Kyle about the secret boyfriend, and that she (and her kids, assumedly) would be moving in with him, Kyle didn't start to cry until Kyle realized WHO it was that Kim was talking about --- and she looked like she was pretty horrified. That's when Kyle began to cry, and I felt it was from the combination of all of it --- Kim being in such bad shape (mentally/emotionally, medically, financially), Kim moving further away from Kyle, her relationship with someone Kyle felt (in her opinion) was not suitable or good for Kim, and that over-all, Kim's life was such mess that she was making it far worse, not better.

And by the way, I have to comment on the scene in the car with Kim driving on the freeway (at assumedly 65ish miles per hour) over to Paul Nasir's office -- OMG, OMG!!! Is this woman a driving hazard, or what????? First, under all those medications she shouldn't be driving at all, let alone at a high speed on a freeway. Then, in her loopy, dazed condition, she's on the phone with Paul and NOTICABLY not keeping her eyes on the road as she's intermittently scrutizing at her face in the mirror!!! That was an accident waiting to happen, and she is very lucky she didn't kill herself or someone else!
    Moontat and Debb70 like this.

Cannot stand Taylor's upper pretend lip. Sorry just had to say that.
    Prism and Duckyface like this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

This show is only in its third (or maybe second?) season and already I'm bored with it and annoyed with all of the scripted drama. I can't even get through an entire episode.
    I can't stand Kim or Kyle: they remind me of two spoiled little brats. Taylor: I can't look at or listen to (no explanation needed here!) Camilles persona has become so "sweet" this season she's almost non-existent. Adrienne is beginning to look like an alien with all of the renovations she's had done on her face and Lisa just isn't as witty/funny as she used to be.
    I never thought I'd say this but I wish Bravo would bring back Alison DuBois (the psychic) for a couple of episodes

I'm just glad I didn't see Dana.

I agree... I miss Lisa's funny remarks from last season. She's too serious and catty this season however I loved her impersonation of Kim the other night. I was rolling! While it was still catty she did apologize for it on WWHL.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Next week's previews looked interesting with Camille finally showing some emotion! Even though I have enjoyed the change in her this season - I don't think what I saw indicates that she has gone back to her old behavior.

The one thing that instantly popped into my mind when I saw Kim's boyfriend was his similarity to my sister's troll doll she had back in the 70's!

Finally, an episode that was just a typical RH show, without a lot of OTT drama.

As for what AcookerTV and Imperfect1 said, I agree w/both of their observations...either one could fit, and oddly enough, they're both saying the same thing. Kyle does seem to feel she has to "mother" Kim and it seems obvious to me that Kim needs someone to "mother" her and it will continue throughout their lives, with both complaining about it but still needing it. It will never end. It's "what they do."

Reading Kyle's blog, (thanks, miadora ), I learned that Ken, Kim's boyfriend, is her neighbor. I remember Kim saying she met him when he was out by the mailbox......which gave me visions of some weirdo, hanging around mailboxes....sounded odd. Now that I know he's her neighbor, it seems just fine.
    Bravo is leaving out some stuff..... Kim kept Ken a secret for a year, which makes sense to me if she just wanted to make her own opinion about him. But I now think it's partly (wholly?) because Kyle has had some interaction or knowledge about Ken....not a lot but something. As she said, "I do not know Ken. I have heard things that put me off, however..." Ken must not be some "nobody" if Kyle has heard stories and Kim knew this and deliberately kept it a secret. I'm guessing he's had some thing like Mafia connections, funny business dealings, etc. (hope this makes sense because I get confused with the Kim, Kyle, Ken trio.)

And Chenoa333, I agree....bring us some more Allison DuBois!! That was some dinnertime drama. I had to laugh at Lisa, imitating Allison w/the E-cig. But it left me wondering, Where the heck did she immediately find an E-cig?
    and then, darn it, Lisa: I love my E-cig. It's what's keeping me away from real cigarettes so don't make fun of us ........There. I needed to say that.

+ Reply to Thread