+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3014Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    But the bride had NOTHING to do with planning their engagement party. She got whatever the host thought was a good idea.
    I know that....I don't think I phrased properly! My point was if it were MY engagement party, I would've been disappointed. That's all. <3
    Coco46 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Kim sometimes has these little twitches and if you watch her she is always sniffling or seems to have a runny nose. I have a friend who had a really bad coke habit and she had some of the same behavior as Kim does. The boyfriend I also notice is doing the classic coke rubbing of the nose bit. I think they are either both meth or coke heads.
    I'm just now getting around to watching this episode....hadn't even read the boards.....and the first thing I thought was wow, Kim and the boyfriend keep sniffing, etc. I've done my share of drugs in my youth and either they both have terribly allergies or they clearly snorted something before that sit down at the wine bar. I thought I might be a bit too judgmental because of the past episodes. I am glad I'm not the only one who noticed this!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How embarrassing!!! I never even noticed the sniffing! And I am a person who has been battling sneezy, sniffly allergies all of my life!! I can't think of anything less attractive than putting something up my nose, fearing it would set off nuclear reactions!!! Guess I need to back up and watch again...hoping that it won't inspire me to get going with the sneezing and sniffling!!

Who, in their right mind, wants to put something up their nose??? Just look at my nose wrong, and it starts to glow red and start exploding!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I think the Mermaid mightv'e been on something......LOL! Maybe it's me, but I wouldn't have wanted a mermaid, belly dancers, and girls sliding down banisters at my engagement party!
    I think the mermaid was the only one in the episode on anything illegal. I think Kim is just really anxious and is on some sort of anti-anxiety drug prescribed by her doctor. She just does not appear to be the type of person to be "copping" illegal drugs, although I could totally see her taking prescribed medications. As for the boyfriend...I can't really comment on him except for the fact that he looks extremely "creepy" overall and I would not put it pass him to be using Kim and possibly using illegal substances. EWWWW...that constant sniffing was sooo disgusting...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The people who "don't look like the types" are the ones who can fool you best! I've learned that it's never smart to "assume"! It can be ANYONE.
    Debb70 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The people who "don't look like the types" are the ones who can fool you best! I've learned that it's never smart to "assume"! It can be ANYONE.
    Oh yes....those of us who remember: golden coke spoons? hundred dollar bill rolls for snorting? Supply & Demand. Celebrity/Rich drugs have been going on forever, I can only attest to the 1970's-1980's.

I left and went to the rural, calmer world after that. (I didn't do the coke, tried it but was more of a herb girl, but nearly everyone around me DID do that)
    Last edited by SugarMama; 11-06-2011 at 12:06 AM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I know that....I don't think I phrased properly! My point was if it were MY engagement party, I would've been disappointed. That's all. <3
    I agree...not my kind of party either but if you almost ask or hint to some eccentric super duper rich friend about giving the party, you can expect it to be somewhat different and strange. I honestly got the feeling that Lisa kind of, sort of, orchestrated that guy to give the party. I know he's Pandora's godfather or thinks he is and was delighted to give the party.
    It's possible that common practice among those in areas such as Beverly Hills or the very wealthy, extravagent people. But looking at his house, there was no way he would throw a staid, very proper type of party. Definitely not for someone who has a hidden secret room with a bed in it!!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

You are right about that. One of my patients in the ER was a middle aged woman who had collapsed at a country club. She was sweating, couldn't catch her breath, and her heart was beating a 100 miles a minute. I debated a few minutes before ordering a drug screen, since even though drugs could cause her symptoms, she didn't seem like someone who did them, she reminded me of my mother. I spit my coffee out when it came back positive for meth. She had been introduced to it by a friend. She took it, saw how much more she could get done, and was hooked. That taught me that you can never stereotype. It isn't just the types of people you see on Cops that use it.

Someone up the thread mentioned anti-anxiety drugs. I could buy Kim being on benzos--they are addictive and I could see her over medicating herself, but I don't think that is all that she is on. Benzos don't tend to make you manic, like Kim sometimes acts. I think she either snorts cocaine or meth--maybe not regularly, but I think she "treats" herself to it sometimes. Plus perhaps her "boyfriend" introduced drugs to her.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 11-06-2011 at 08:40 AM.

How embarrassing!!! I never even noticed the sniffing! And I am a person who has been battling sneezy, sniffly allergies all of my life!! I can't think of anything less attractive than putting something up my nose, fearing it would set off nuclear reactions!!! Guess I need to back up and watch again...hoping that it won't inspire me to get going with the sneezing and sniffling!!

Who, in their right mind, wants to put something up their nose??? Just look at my nose wrong, and it starts to glow red and start exploding!
    It also will cause issues with the nostrils it will cause people to have loss of tissue in the nose and if you google cocaine nose damage it is not pretty.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I agree...not my kind of party either but if you almost ask or hint to some eccentric super duper rich friend about giving the party, you can expect it to be somewhat different and strange. I honestly got the feeling that Lisa kind of, sort of, orchestrated that guy to give the party. I know he's Pandora's godfather or thinks he is and was delighted to give the party.
    It's possible that common practice among those in areas such as Beverly Hills or the very wealthy, extravagent people. But looking at his house, there was no way he would throw a staid, very proper type of party. Definitely not for someone who has a hidden secret room with a bed in it!!
    My ex boyfriend is an entertainment attorney and I have been to some very odd parties in Hollyweird with him,lol
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread