+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I have seen/heard of that OTT wedding planner before on tv but even if he is thought of as "the best in Beverly Hills, I still don't see Lisa as someone who would have to have him because of that. She seems far too sensible and I don't think she feels she needs to have what's new and trendy just to impress.

We may never know for sure, but I don't think the marriage problems were what finally drove Russell to commit suicide. I think it had more to do w/finances and possibly a connection with that business partner (?) who committed suicide the next day also. I just feel he found himself in a situation where he felt he had no way out of and rather than face what might have come to light this was his solution.
    Very sad for someone to feel that way.
    norealityhere and Debb70 like this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    Did anyone notice that right after that comment about the cleavage was made, they showed a scene with a very, very tall blonde woman and right near her, towards the left of the scene, I could swear George Clooney was in the shot. If someone out there has it recorded, please look at it again and tell me if you see what I saw. I re-wound it several times and was still convinced it was him. He seemed very short but then again...that blonde was Amazon height and I'm not sure how tall George really is.
    I just watched it and no, it wasn't George. Looked kinda like him; but this guy looked younger and shorter. That was a good catch though! I had to look at it a few times!

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I'm gonna start with Kim's new boyfriend....

That relationship seemed a little fake to me. When he got up to kiss her it didn't seem like she was kissing him back. Plus she left her arm hanging down. It didn't seem like true affection. I will say this however... Kim sounded and acted saner than she has in a long time.

Mohammad.... strange party. If this is what BH parties are like, I think I'll have to pass. That mermaid girl was just plain weird. Plus I think she was the one sliding down the banister. Who does that at a nice party? I agree with the poster above, Kyle is classless. I'm sure they do some of this stuff for ratings however.

My DH's only comment was "there sure is alot of clevege on these shows". I couldn't agree more. Most of my friends do not dress that way.... even for a nice party. I don't think there is anything wrong with showing a little... but these women are really kind of "in your face" with it.
    lol It may be a California thing my girls and I have our cleavage on display. Ours however are all real. We just tend to have alot of dresses out here perfect for showing what you got,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    All this talk of the sniffing boyfriend reminds me of Seinfeld. Seinfeld the sweater - YouTube

I think Kim and her beau have a coke habit. The sniffling is a sign of snorting coke.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I think Kim and her beau have a coke habit. The sniffling is a sign of snorting coke.
    Crystal Meth can also be snorted. Brandi said she'd seen a lot of models in bathrooms doing meth in the past, which is why she made the comment about Kim. Meth or Coke, given Kim's behavior, if I had to place a bet, I'd make it on the side of those sniffles NOT being due to allergies or a shared cold. Sorry.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I don't think Kim is on any type of stimulants (meth), I think she is on anti-anxiety drugs, they make you loopy. (JMHO) I was placed on ativan for a period and man o man....I have no idea how people function on it, I felt like I was drunk all the time I was on them,.whether the boyfriend is on drugs or not...he is freaking weird and not attractive at all! Kim!! you can do much better!!!!

I am really surprised that Kathy Hilton has not made an appearance yet, she seems to like being on reality shows. She had her own (which bombed) and made regular appearances on Paris's latest show. I thought the sisters were really close, also Maurice works for Rick Hilton (Paris's dad and Kathy's husband)....

I actually like Kathy Hilton and would like to see her added to the cast or at least make a few appearances....

Kim sometimes has these little twitches and if you watch her she is always sniffling or seems to have a runny nose. I have a friend who had a really bad coke habit and she had some of the same behavior as Kim does. The boyfriend I also notice is doing the classic coke rubbing of the nose bit. I think they are either both meth or coke heads.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Crystal Meth can also be snorted. Brandi said she'd seen a lot of models in bathrooms doing meth in the past, which is why she made the comment about Kim. Meth or Coke, given Kim's behavior, if I had to place a bet, I'd make it on the side of those sniffles NOT being due to allergies or a shared cold. Sorry.
    You're absolutely right about sniffing/snorting crystal meth.... from what I've heard you can do it a lot of ways. I don't think it's that though for the fact that crystal meth really takes a toll on a person's looks. Google before and after pictures and you'll see what I mean. Teeth fall out, lumps and bumps appear, skin looks just awful. I once (sort of) knew a couple who became hooked on it and I couldn't believe how they changed. That was my first (and last) introduction to what that drug can do. I can only imagine what it does to your insides!
    Anyway, my point was Kim still looks good so I don't think it's that. I don't know what coke does to you your appearance and haven't heard/read anything pertaining to that.

I think the Mermaid mightv'e been on something......LOL! Maybe it's me, but I wouldn't have wanted a mermaid, belly dancers, and girls sliding down banisters at my engagement party!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

But the bride had NOTHING to do with planning their engagement party. She got whatever the host thought was a good idea.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread