+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Watched the dvr now

Mauritsio's mom looked fabulous before. Maybe she had already had some work dine being that it is Beverly Hills. I have had friends who looked nice my age who went in for face lifts that were so tight and horrible. I do not think they could look in the mirror for two years without whincing. She dud look like bandaged steak.

Beautiful Camel. They got the non spitting one.

Mermaid was like in drugs; but I guess they were all told to entertain. This was their one chance to be on tv.

Kim's boyfriend--I go not know anything about him. If he turned out to be a nice person, I would say he is charming looking. If he is a sh%# bag, I would say he is average (not maintained, over weight and 50ish). I hope for the best. The love that Kim wants she already has within herself, her children and her family. Money and celebrity can attract what she would not want. I do not know. The universe tells me that it would only be fair for the new boyfriend to date the female equivalent of Ernest Borgnine. And I am only saying that because men have a skewed view of themselves. Truthfully has the kind of looks that force a woman to look at his heart or his pocketbook.

Kyle splits--the table was elevated and she was covered up. The split was kind of cute. And I do not think Taylor was trying to show her vjj . I think Camille was trying to have a good time appreciating the host's gift of culture.

Yep. There were seedy girls sliding down the stairs doing their pre-orgy exercises. Gross!

Taylor's husband--he now know that he was going through something tremendous that he was able to mask. It is important to heal the mind. An acidic mind will mess up your mind and your health. I was reading something today saying that raw foodists with an acidic mind had more thannormal acidic pee. (Raw foods alcolyze Sp the body). He was focusing on Lisa telling the magazine they are separated. I guess looking for someone to blame is a distraction from the drama underfoot, and I suppose it was a way to bond with Taylor(bonding in the complaints)....like Lisa had anything to do with their lives.

I do not see anything wrong with the birthdaycake. It is true that a child would appreciate a coloring book or anything as simple in their cake. But she will reflect on it and think about how special her birthday was, that mommy loved her. Providing something all her own. My mom gave me a Cinderella cake with all the little details they had in 1970 or so. I still treasure the thought.

iPod typing

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    ... I wish they wouldn't call her "no-butt Kim" because it just reminds me that as I've aged, I'm a "no-butt Dragonlady." Should I be offended??
    Don't know if you should be offended or not, but I'd happily give you half of mine if I could! I have enough for two
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Secondly, I wish they wouldn't call her "no-butt Kim" because it just reminds me that as I've aged, I'm a "no-butt Dragonlady." Should I be offended??
    I am right "bedhind" you Dragon Lady so to speak. I kinda lost my "bootie tush" too. I think that is part of the reason everybody tells me I am too dang skinny.

I am sorry but even spending $500 for a 5th birthday is too much especially AFTER you were slammed for a $60,000 birthday party the prior year when you claimed poverty & then go on to defend it because most of it was compted. 1st I don't buy that, maybe part was compted but not all of it. 2nd it has been made very PUBLIC that you are having martial issues steming from finincial issues & still you thow an over the top birthday party for your daughter. Phone, phake people. My Mondays are back to the 3 "H's"...House, Hoarders & "HO"usewives.
    I wonder if these ladies were told by BRAVO to Jersey it up a bit. Phoney, phake people...the entire lot of them. Not sure I am going to continue to watch this series anymore.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Lizard are you saying a raw diet isn't healthy? I say this because I eat a whole lot of raw diet food.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Forgiving is important for mind health. Avoiding things you know to be problematic is also important. The mind is the starting point. I might be a raw foodist myself.

Sometimes the Internet seems very cold. I am sorry Taylor. Forgiveness will help you and your daughter. I an sure he wanted good things for the both of you.
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-02-2011 at 12:45 PM.

I would think that a Birthday party for a 5 year-old with more than 20 people would be stressful for the child. Remember how Taylor's daughter did not like all that fancy, crowded, fake stuff last year. She sat quietly at a table and wouldn't speak. Give her something simple, fun and low stress for all. Taylor should admit that all the big party stuff is for her, not her daughter.

Kim's boyfriend may be a nice person, but IMO he looks like he has had a VERY rough life and has not handled it well. God bless Kim for looking passed his looks and at his personality. I don't think I could stomach it. He is very unattractive IMO. I pray I am wrong, but he looks like trouble. Sometimes people of a feather, stick together.

Talk about an over the top party, huh?
    WOW!!
    Kim's new boyfriend really isn't attractive but, more than that, he does seem like he's on drugs. I hope not - for Kim's sake.
    I think Kyle never got enough attention as a kid and really wanted to be Kim growing up.
    I just thought that was tacky, especially at such a big party.
    Sad to see Russell again. I wish Bravo would have edited him out.
    Taylor's daughter seems like she gets absolutely no discipline or love from her mother. Very sad, but I don't think Taylor has any clue as to how to behave as a mother.
    It's a lot more than over the top birthday parties, that's for sure.
    Debb70 and SugarMama like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I remember when Taylor was interviewed by Dr. Phil, she stated that she did not pay for that last birthday party. Wonder if this is true this time and Bravo is footing the bill. It seems that TPTB want everything they show over the top to keep the appearance of a wealthy storyline going. Of course, we know the cat is out of the bag for Taylor, so why go through all the sham. (I guess this was filmed before the public knew the truth.)

Good gracious, Kim's boyfriend is just plain frightening! I agree with all that say that he looks like trouble. I hope not for Kim's sake.

Speaking of another OMG moment was that lavish, but garish, engagement party. What was Lisa thinking! She could have given her daughter the nicest, classiest party that money can buy, but chose this fiasco.

It was sad to see Russell on the program and I wish it had been edited out.....in very bad taste.
    norealityhere and SugarMama like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    I remember when Taylor was interviewed by Dr. Phil, she stated that she did not pay for that last birthday party. Wonder if this is true this time and Bravo is footing the bill. It seems that TPTB want everything they show over the top to keep the appearance of a wealthy storyline going. Of course, we know the cat is out of the bag for Taylor, so why go through all the sham. (I guess this was filmed before the public knew the truth.)
    I'm sure Bravo pays for all of these big items - NYC's Caribbean tour ("Ramona's" trip)...that yacht rental alone costs around $75,000/week, I checked -- NYC's trip to Moracco, Taylor's $64k birthday party you mentioned, etc. They get to write it off as an expense, and it boosts ratings!

Speaking of another OMG moment was that lavish, but garish, engagement party. What was Lisa thinking! She could have given her daughter the nicest, classiest party that money can buy, but chose this fiasco.
    Don't know whether or not Bravo picked up the tab on this one, Mohammad seems to have plenty to spare, but it WAS his party he was throwing for Pandora...and she IS in his will I'm sure Lisa would have done something not so over the top, but what-the-hay, it wasn't her dime

It was sad to see Russell on the program and I wish it had been edited out.....in very bad taste.
    I totally agree. It was painful to watch, and all I could think about was how in just a few months this man would be so desperate as to hang himself. And I can't see where that scene contributed to the show at all
    norealityhere and sparklete like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread