+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Doesn't Lisa know that in California it's illegal to drive holding a cell phone...you can only use a headset or the bluetooth system to talk on the phone while driving.

I just re-watched and I take back what I said about Kim coming across as saner this espisode. She was apparently still babbling and not making sense it was just in a calmer manner than usual.

Did Ken have a wedding ring on?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I wonder if in the past when I have had the sniffles, people around me have leapt to the conclusion that I was on cocaine
    Well most people wouldn't unless you were whacky like Kim. I did get turned down from a job once because of that perception though. I was in my 20s and having a major allergy attack. My eyes were ready and swollen and I was whiping my nose and kept sniffing otherwise. I had a wonderful interview, I was more than qualified for the job, but got turned down. I called the guy who interveiwed me and asked what went wrong, is there anything I could change, etc. The guy told me that on paper I was great and he would have hired me, but when he saw me he decided against me. He said that I would get no where in my career unless I laid off the drugs. I told him it was allergies but he wouldn't believe me.

It might be the first thought of someone who has been on drugs that you are on drugs. That would have never occurred to me. A similar thing not in job hunting happened to my sister. People in medical professions need to take care with their presumptions. A big percentage of the population has never taken drugs and does not know what you are talking about.

That being said, I often ask for opinions because I can be blind to things.

That was a job you did not want anyway--too stressful if whack job is accusing you of being on drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I just re-watched and I take back what I said about Kim coming across as saner this espisode. She was apparently still babbling and not making sense it was just in a calmer manner than usual.

Did Ken have a wedding ring on?
    I noticed the ring too...and it was on his left hand.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The observation about "It might be the first thought of someone who has been on drugs that you are on drugs."....Most interesting. I never thought about that. I, too, have bad allergies (which are under treatment, thank goodness), but my mind probably would have gone to the allergy angle, with that being my area of experience. I guess a lot of it can be what you are familiar with, and that with which you identify. Drugs should present other indicators, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I agree. I first glanced at the guy without my glasses and I first thought I saw Juicy Joe on the screen! Not a good looking guy. I don't totally believe the relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if he is her drug dealer.
    Funny - my friend was watching it and her husband caught bits and pieces. That was his immediate thought as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have my opinion on Kim's new boyfriend, but it's not good. I'll hold my tongue on that right now, because it's kind of mean.

Here are some photos of Kim and new boyfriend in Hawaii together. She does have a rockin' hot body. So thin though.
    Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: UPDATE: Exclusive SH Photos of “Ken”… Kim Richards Boyfriend “Ken” Revealed! | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES

Kyle's splits on the table, reminded me of a friend I used to hang with. My friend was in her 40's, married with kids and held a respectable job, but she would start drinking and do similar things. One night I was talking to a handsome man I met at a bar. I was single. My friend crawled onto the man's lap, straddled him with one leg on each of his hips and then kissed him on the lips. The man started sweating and turned red and had to get up and go to the bathroom to compose himself. LOL I''m not kidding. Oh, she and I are not friends anymore......and she is not married anymore either. LOL
    ***Looks like Ken is wearing that "wedding band" looking ring on his left hand in one of the pictures that Debb70 shared the link to (see above)***

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have my opinion on Kim's new boyfriend, but it's not good. I'll hold my tongue on that right now, because it's kind of mean.

Here are some photos of Kim and new boyfriend in Hawaii together. She does have a rockin' hot body. So thin though.
    Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: UPDATE: Exclusive SH Photos of “Ken”… Kim Richards Boyfriend “Ken” Revealed! | STOOPID HOUSEWIVES
    Wow--again I got Juicy Joe in my head. I see he has a wedding ring on. Either they were keeping it quiet waiting for a divorce to be final or maybe they secretly got married. Kyle looked awfully upset in the previews, which makes me think it is one of the two or he has something shady about him that Kyle knows about. That could be Bravo being misleading or it is one of the two. I am still going with drug dealer though. They had absolutely no chemistry together. Boyfriend seems like a cover to hide drug use from people. My ex once told me he was buying a bottle of vodka to clean the radiator, so I am suspicious of every story.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Like you, I was wondering: what in the world is Lisa's relationship with this Mohammad?
    I think Lisa sees him as a very enormously wealthy "friend" who'll throw just that kind of $$ outlandish party for her when she needs it.

I hope Kim has found happiness, but this guy is one of the ugliest men I have ever laid eyes on.
    This may sound unkind but boy, are you right on that one!! He very well might be the nicest guy in the world but holy moly!!!

I wonder if in the past when I have had the sniffles, people around me have leapt to the conclusion that I was on cocaine
    It's not just the sniffing that would cause someone to speculate that cocaine was the reason. When someone is a total whacko, unbalanced, unreliable, up one minute, down the next, etc all add to wondering what the cause is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Kyle splits?--I guess she was demonstrating that she could do it, that she can get very physical.
    I think Kyle needs every bit of attention she can possibly get. Why on earth would anyone do that at a party, unless it's "Look at me!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Taylor is broke but spending $1,000 on a birthday cake & a childrens' party for 200?
    And let's not forget the picture of her doing the "cake tasting" thing....who does that for a kid's party???? Kids don't care....they just ooey, gooey cake.
    Who are these women???

First of all, I'm hoping that Kim's red cheeks are due to the Hawaiian sun and not blush when she's sunbathing. Secondly, I wish they wouldn't call her "no-butt Kim" because it just reminds me that as I've aged, I'm a "no-butt Dragonlady." Should I be offended??

+ Reply to Thread