+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3069Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

While I do like the fact that Kyle is watching her sister's back this season, I don't think that Kyle or Kim were at all gracious to Brandi. There was no need to be so mean to her.
    The wedding planner reminded me of the wedding planner that Bethenny had on her show. Both of them were totally over the top and very obvious "plants" from Bravo!
    I really feel for Camille's mother.
    Didn't she have stage 3 breast cancer and now she has bladder cancer? The poor woman.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kyle said she bought the other two sisters' shares in the house. The sisters didn't have to sell it to her. They must have needed the money at the time. Unless Kyle tortured/threatened Kim to sell it to her (or else), then Kim's accusation in the limo that night that Kyle "stole MY house."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Kyle said she bought the other two sisters' shares in the house. The sisters didn't have to sell it to her. They must have needed the money at the time. Unless Kyle tortured/threatened Kim to sell it to her (or else), then Kim's accusation in the limo that night that Kyle "stole MY house."
    Didn't Kim say that she later wanted to buy her shares back, and Kyle wouldn't let her? I was only half-way paying attention, sorry. I sincerely need clarification. Thanks
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    Where is a shred of evidence that Taylor making this up--? you don't like what she's saying? You don't like Taylor?-- fine. But since when does an allegation of abuse give strangers license to starting speculating as to things not even vaguely in evidence about the possibly victimized person?
    You're right. There is no evidence that Taylor is making this up....and there is no evidence that she is telling the truth. All we viewers have is our intuition, and the cummulative knowledge of Taylor's personality and behavior. We learn to judge people, who they are, what they represent based on what they have shown us. These Housewives have made their life public, allowing us to make assessments about their honesty, self confidence, sobriety, morals, etc.
    I can honestly say I don't like nor do I dislike Taylor. To me, she just this character I've come to know on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    Taylor really can't win this season. She goes into specific or shows photos of her face-- she's disgusting because she's showing unnecessary details; she doesn't go into detail and doesn't bring specific proof-- she's too vague, and probably 'gave as good as she got'-- no matter what she does someone has ugly allegations about her motives, actions, and personality.
    I don't see it as a case of Taylor winning or losing. Without specific, detailed documentation, including police reports, people will always doubt whether a situation occured. That's how life works, and many times, it's unfair.

I will fully admit I haven't watched much of these shows any longer. My dvr still records them & if I read on here something interesting happened I might ff through until I get to that part.

This morning I woke up to turn to TV to get the weather, I fell asleep last night to Top Chef so BRAVO was the channel I was on. Turns out it was season 1 show 1 of RHWBH & who was on...Taylor & Russell giving their introduction of themselves. In light of recent events & past "storylines' I am not firmly convinced that the only thing Taylor loved about Russell was his wallet. When your marriage is based on 80% business & 20% romance....she'll be with him until, I can only assume, that would have been the case until one or the other found something better. What does that tell you about that marriage? Taylor was talking to Russell about her business so how can she now claim proverty?

Disgusted I turned to GMA & what do my wondering eyes encounter but the aging face of a jerk named Kelsey Grammer. My why a peach Camille married...sarcasm fully intended...apologies & sympathy to Camille. He was asked about RHWBH & he said he got Camille on that show as a parting gift to her knowing full well he fully intended to leave her. His plans were to give her a "career". What a jerk! Then he spoke of how wonderful his first date with his now wife was. It was Christmas Day & the big spender took her for coffee. Wasn't he still married to Camille at the time & why wasn't he in Cali to spend Christmas with his children??? I hope his new show flops & Camille' star shimes bright.
    Lizard and Imperfect1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

My first boss in my twenties was a wonderful kind man. Twenty years later he was arrested for child molestation. It ruined his reputation for people who did not know him. Months later they dropped charges because 1) there was no basis and 2) the child had done the same thing twice before with other people in her home city, Atlanta. So negative stuff does appear to get some people attention. I do not think much about Taylor, negative or positive. I feel bad for all children who lose a parent.

"poor people stop trying to look rich. It only makes you look fake."

You are right about Kelsey. I did not see GMA. But new wife is attached to something lasting now, his pocketbook. And she will detach herself from him or want to. I believe he had not made his mind up at the beginning. Camille would have had his pocketbook without Rhobh. He just wanted to keep her busy while he was busy. Little did he know the direction everything would take. I bet he would have never guessed that he would end up marrying this not too special 30 something year old adulterer. He was marrying her age. Sixty wants to be 30.

It is smart for Camille not to jump into anything too quickly, that being another man in his own world to spend her life gratifying. I like the Camille I am seeing this season. Peace to her and all beings who need it.
    Last edited by Lizard; 10-20-2011 at 11:34 AM.

Now I really dislike this man:

Kelsey Grammer developing TV show based on his divorce - MSN TV News

Kelsey Grammer to Camille: You can do 'The Divorced Wives of Beverly Hills' next season' - MSN TV News

I have only recently heard about "push presents" so divorce parting present...hummmm??? Well the way I see it my EX husband owes me 2 push gifts & 1 divorce gift. No wait....divorcing him WAS my gift!
    Lizard and Imperfect1 like this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    You are right about Kelsey. I did not see GMA. But new wife is attached to something lasting now, his pocketbook. And she will detach herself from him or want to. I believe he had not made his mind up at the beginning. Camille would have had his pocketbook without Rhobh. He just wanted to keep her busy while he was busy. Little did he know the direction everything would take. I bet he would have never guessed that he would end up marrying this not too special 30 something year old adulterer. He was marrying her age. Sixty wants to be 30.

It is smart for Camille not to jump into anything too quickly, that being another man in his own world to spend her life gratifying. I like the Camille I am seeing this season. Peace to her and all beings who need it.
    I do get Camille...in fact I AM Camille just minus many million dollars & a home in Hawaii, Aspen, Beverly Hills....Dating is just not something I can ever ready for. Guys in my age bracket (50ish) DO want the 30 somethings. To me that would be like dating one of my boys. WEIRD & CREEPY!
    -Audrey Hepburn.

First let me say I was not a fan of Camille last season -- she has come a long way, second - Kelsey is a complete jerk, pig, disgusting, etc... excuse for a man - he is sooooo full of himself -- cannot stand it.
    On another note - while at the gym today I caught some of the first season -- I completely forgot that it was Dana who was the party planner for Taylors daughter Kennedy - Taylor is on there saying oh I have this friend Dana who is a big party planner in BH -- planning parties for the Oscars, Emmys, etc - if that chick is a party planner for the Oscars or Emmys then I am a flipping Brain Surgeon - just sayin - she soooo wants to be important in BH and seems willing to do anything to get to her goal -- I do not dislike her - I just think she comes off as sort of phoney - seeing some of these first season episodes really sheds some light on some of what was really going on - now that we all know what we know -- Kim (who I liked first season) seems so much more with it during the first season compared to now
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread