+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 511 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree3065Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4098717;
    what does ad mean?
    Sorry. I vaguely remember that post. In my sleep deprived state (which is usually how I read / respond on these boards) I believe I was going to post something, didn't, and neglected to delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4098719;
    did i see correctly that taylor's kid's party was $60k???? lol, that's abt my annual salary. hell, my salary is way less when you factor in taxes!

while kyle's party for portia was extravagant as well, i thought it was very cute. it was def focused on the kids and giving them a good time, as opposed to taylor's which was more abt flaunting her wealth.

i still hate camille. i doubt that's going to change. and are the boobs i saw in the hawaii shots supposed to be implant free?????
    Wow, talk about excessive, huh?
    Both parties seemed over the top and unnecessary to me. But, of the 2, Kyle's did seem to focus on fun and family.
    I really liked Lisa even more in this episode. She seems very real and I like her attitude with her kids.
    I like Kyle, but i really don't care for how she is around Kim. It's just too mean girl for me.
    I like that Adrienne seems to spend time with her kids. I do wish she'd lay off all the plastic surgery she's done to her face and peel away some of that makeup. It gives her an overly scary look, IMO.
    I could not believe Camille going on about how she has 30% more to do than the other "busy" housewives. WTF does this woman do that is hard?!! She's got 4 nannies, a house manager, an assistant and various sycophant "friends" who seem to be getting paid to kiss her butt.
    And what is up with all the charitable stuff she's done and her "generousity" and her "saving" Kelsey for 13 years?
    People who are truly charitable and altruistic DON'T need to go on about it endlessly. They just do it.
    You'd think Camille was the reincarnation of Mother Teresa from the way she talks about herself....

Buttahfly,

I can't stand this woman, either. I have no idea how Kelsey put up with her for as many years as he did.
    As far as the boobs, those definitely have implants in them still. I think she's either totally delusional or thinks the audience must be!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4098802;

I can't stand this woman, either. I have no idea how Kelsey put up with her for as many years as he did.
    As far as the boobs, those definitely have implants in them still. I think she's either totally delusional or thinks the audience must be!
    Well she can't claim they are that way from breast feeding since we know she didn't do that either. Maybe I am being catty but I find her to be obnoxious. 4 nannies...geeze if we all think Kyle & Taylors birthday parties were over-the-top, can you imagine what Camille's would have been like???

I really do like Lisa & Adrainne.

FORT Newbie

I like Lisa. I think if given the chance, she's the one I'd go hang out with. I like her husband too. I like that they seem truly happy together and when they were in Vegas, he was the only husband who wasn't drooling all over Camille. He was sitting there with Lisa looking at Camille like she was an idiot.

I think both birthday parties were OTT, but Kyle's at least was child focused and I like that I didn't see any nannies around. Kyle seems to take care of her own kids most of the time, even when they're whiny and she's trying to do 20 other things at the same time.

Adrienne and her husband were driving me nuts with their kids. The kids whined they wanted chocolate milk and she just kept basically begging them to stop. FCOL, tell them no and be done with it.

Camille, if I roll my eyes any more over her they're going to pop right out of my head. Poor girl must be exhausted watching the nannies take care of the kids and telling the house manager where she wants to go and what she wants to do so the house manager can make all of the arrangements. Who was the old guy in the hot tub? Was that the husband of the other chick in the tub?

Quote Originally Posted by TVFan;4098863;
    I like Lisa. I think if given the chance, she's the one I'd go hang out with. I like her husband too. I like that they seem truly happy together and when they were in Vegas, he was the only husband who wasn't drooling all over Camille. He was sitting there with Lisa looking at Camille like she was an idiot.

I think both birthday parties were OTT, but Kyle's at least was child focused and I like that I didn't see any nannies around. Kyle seems to take care of her own kids most of the time, even when they're whiny and she's trying to do 20 other things at the same time.

Adrienne and her husband were driving me nuts with their kids. The kids whined they wanted chocolate milk and she just kept basically begging them to stop. FCOL, tell them no and be done with it.

Camille, if I roll my eyes any more over her they're going to pop right out of my head. Poor girl must be exhausted watching the nannies take care of the kids and telling the house manager where she wants to go and what she wants to do so the house manager can make all of the arrangements. Who was the old guy in the hot tub? Was that the husband of the other chick in the tub?

No. I believe he's one of her sycophantic friends, like the female friend in the hot tub, who was mandated to hang around and give scripted comments about how truly benificent St. Camille is!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

All this excessive behavior really does set the kids up for failure. Odds of them creating the same kind of wealth as their parents is slim and it will be a downer for them. Short term gratification does nothing for a child's long-term self-esteem and/or success. It's not a moral way to treat the children - in my very humble opinion.

[QUOTE=buttahfly;4098719
    i still hate camille. i doubt that's going to change. and are the boobs i saw in the hawaii shots supposed to be implant free?????[/QUOTE]

Seriously!!??? Her boobs are suppose to be implant free? When she was swimming in the ocean those puppies were like life preservers for her, I thought to myself, 'there's no way she will ever drown'. And did you notice how she flashed her butt crack when she got into the hot tub with that old guy? Ick!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4098871;
    [/B]

No. I believe he's one of her sycophantic friends, like the female friend in the hot tub, who was mandated to hang around and give scripted comments about how truly benificent St. Camille is!!

OMG I couldn't believe the things coming out of her mouth - it seemed like she wanted those two to bow down and kiss her feet. She is totally enamored with herself.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4098975;
    Seriously!!??? Her boobs are suppose to be implant free? When she was swimming in the ocean those puppies were like life preservers for her, I thought to myself, 'there's no way she will ever drown'. And did you notice how she flashed her butt crack when she got into the hot tub with that old guy? Ick!
    Thank you!! I thought I was the only one who thought she was doing that on purpose. She does have a fantastic body, altho those are not God-given boobs, no matter what she says. Altho she seems to be quite impressed with herself, her actions still spell needy and insecure.
    It seemed like the price of admission to spend time at her house in Hawaii was to pay endless compliments to her about herself, as those 2 people in the hot tub did. Seeing that icky old man leer at her, saying those things was super disgusting to me. Yuck.

So far, I, too, like Lisa but am afraid to say that too soon because "normal" is not what Housewives do. I'm just waiting to see what kind of flaw she has. So far, she seems too good to be true.

FORT Fanatic

That hot tub scene was disgusting - both in what she exposed and that guy leering at her. Yuck.

And I felt sorry for the four year-old and her birthday party. Talk about over-kill. It was all about impressing the adults. Giving expensive jewelry to all the other kids? Lord knows what these kids will be like when they are 16 - doesn't bear thinking about. They will have nothing new to look forward to - they've done it all.

+ Reply to Thread