+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

All of these women seem to wear too much make-up with the exception of Camille, who I'm liking much better this season. I can see wearing alot when your going to a evening, dressy event but during day? I couldn't stand to have that much on day in and day out.

I can see why Eddie left Brandi...... Leanne has much more class. Even I don't use THAT word when I'm with my girlfriends. And believe, I'm no prude.

Kyle and Lisa are not coming off well this season. I see Kyle and Brandi not meshing at all.

Whoa...looks like the chit's going to hit the air conditioner when Brandi calls out Kim's bathroom drug usage (as it appears in the previews anyway). Pass the popcorn!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I missed the first part of the show last might, but who is the woman with the $25,000 sunglasses and the baby that speaks Thai. An 8th housewife? I really didn't understand adding a 7th, unless someone was leaving. And at the time of filming, I don't think there were plans for any of the cast to leave. 5 or 6 of these women is plenty

She' Dana Wilkey, Taylor's party planner (I think). I can see her stirring up some drama. She and Brandi aren't "officially" housewives but will be on this season. She's a little over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    She' Dana Wilkey, Taylor's party planner (I think). I can see her stirring up some drama. She and Brandi aren't "officially" housewives but will be on this season. She's a little over the top.
    True - that's why I liked her (from an entertainment standpoint) Also for the fact that she looks relatively "normal" compared to everyone else...fewer angles, less plastic. I agreed with what Camille said about her: truly wealthy people don't brag. How funny her going on and on to anybody who'd hear about her $25k sunglasses

But the light went on when someone asked her what her husband does...she said "investment banker" -- wasn't that how Russell's business was described? Perhaps they worked together (her husband and Russell) and that's how Taylor knows her. Hope Dana's husband wasn't in as much financial hot water as Russell...she just might have to sell those $25k sunglasses on eBay!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

OK, quick check on Dana WIlkey: net worth 12M called newest cast member, Founder of Adwil Agency, a company that does product placement for the entertainment industry. Also a party planner.

Dana Wilkey Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    OK, quick check on Dana WIlkey: net worth 12M called newest cast member, Founder of Adwil Agency, a company that does product placement for the entertainment industry. Also a party planner.

Dana Wilkey Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Thanks! So if her husband is an investment banker as she said, then she's not totally dependent on that. Good for her

But wait, she was the one trying on the wedding dress, right? So he's her fiance, not her husband, and she has the son who speaks Thai (snicker)? I'm confused

Didn't they show a zed card of Wilkey's 18 month old child? I thought-- just by looking at it, not knowing for sure -- that he had a PhD in far eastern philosophy. Or maybe it was theoretical physics.
    Starbucks880 and SugarMama like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The baby did seem to have some beautiful Asian-inspired eyes. A real cutie! Dana sounded crazy. Couldn't believe she was going on and on about her sunglasses. And her 18 month old child reading and speaking Thai.....come on now! They are parrots at that age, and will repeat anything you tell them to say. Maybe daddy is Thai. If she's, indeed, doing all she says she is, at least she is enjoying her money! Hope it all works out for her.

Brandi is a total TRIP!!! Her mouth is unbelieveable! It's going to be interesting to see how she meshes with the other women. She would make me spend most of my time around her going------> and ! And who is Kyle trying to kid, intimating that she doesn't know that male c-word??? I hate it when people play stupid. And if you ARE that stupid....it's better to keep your mouth shut.
    Prism likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    ...Brandi is a total TRIP!!! Her mouth is unbelieveable! It's going to be interesting to see how she meshes with the other women. She would make me spend most of my time around her going------> and ! And who is Kyle trying to kid, intimating that she doesn't know that male c-word??? I hate it when people play stupid. And if you ARE that stupid....it's better to keep your mouth shut.
    I was thinking that if Brandi were in the New Jersey Housewives cast, no one would blink an eye
    Prism likes this.

+ Reply to Thread