+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3006Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

  1. #1611
    Just me Annastasia B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    331

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I know...I've tried to find something that would say she's much older but no such luck. Darn!

  2. #1612
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,903

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Hmmm.... I really thought Lisa was older than me. Turns out I'm just a tad older they she is. Not sure what I think about that. Either she really does look older or I'm delusional.
    I think the same thing but then I have a hot flash & reality sets in.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

  3. #1613
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    ok, here's what I deduced but am lousy with math so I may be a little off.
    The article here Baywatch Babe turns Club Queen was written in 2002. It stated that Lisa was 16 years younger than Ken. She was 21 in 1982 and he was 37. That makes him 66 and her 50. Which is what she claims. I think she's beautiful but looks older to me than 50. Ken is great looking in his way also but looks older than 66. But men always look better w/age. More so than women.
    Maybe it's the thin English skin that doesn't fare as well in the California sun as it does in England.
    Of course, I, personally, wouldn't mind looking like that at any age.

    SnowBunny, good for you changing up your appearance. I also tried that (going from long blond to short brown) and it looked fab. Wish I could do it again. Unfortunately, my grey hair (went grey in my 20's from dark brown) won't hold onto dark hair coloring & grows really fast. I refuse to spend time at the beauty salon every two weeks for touch ups. It's enough I have to get my nails done every two weeks. although I'm loving this new procedure called Shellac. No gels or acrylics anymore. The polish has some gel in it so it's your own nails, it doesn't chip and stays shiny for weeks.
    oops, sorry ....got off subject there.
    Anyway, Lisa's age is a mystery to me.

  4. #1614
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,004

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    The article here Baywatch Babe turns Club Queen was written in 2002. It stated that Lisa was 16 years younger than Ken. She was 21 in 1982 and he was 37. That makes him 66 and her 50.
    Doesn't this sound like one of those questions you'd get on a math test? Like: "If the article was written in 2002, and it's 2011 now, and if Lisa is 16 years younger than Ken, then if Ken was 37 in 1982, how old is Lisa now?
    buglover and Prism like this.

  5. #1615
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    .... (speaking of Lisa)
    Of course, I, personally, wouldn't mind looking like that at any age...
    Right on, Right on! With or without "help" she's aged gracefully and is lovely - she's about my age, and I've not held up as well (but then, I can't afford "work" )
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  6. #1616
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,051

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    If I could afford it, I'd get "help" in an instant. Eyelift, boob lift, and cellulite removal - in that order.
    SugarMama likes this.

  7. #1617
    FORT Fogey livin4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Lawrence KS
    Posts
    2,586

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I'm the same age as Lisa and wishes I looked nearly as good as she does! Although everyone thinks I'm closer to 40.. I did get carded the other day buying some wine
    norealityhere likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

    Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

  8. #1618
    Just me Annastasia B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    331

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Snow Bunny and Dragonlady...... I'm in your same age group and have been trying to get up the guts and get rid of the longer blond hair... You have both given me more nerve to do it. I may even go brown!

    P.S. I also love the Shellac.

  9. #1619
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Annastasia B, go for it. Nowadays, we've got options and don't have to live w/bad decisions. There are extensions and hair color is so much gentler on hair than it was.
    I've had short blonde for quite awhile, now moving out of the "losing my hair due to serious illness" stage and had my stylist add some extensions to fill out the thinning hair. I just think it's important not to go stagnant in anything.
    Rarely do any Housewives have short hair. I've always wondered why. I think Kandi from Atlanta is the only one. Even Sonja from NYC grew hers out.
    I think Lisa (RHBH) would look even older if her hair was shorter. Maybe these women are in denial and relate long hair with youth.
    I think most of the Housewives are on the good side of beautiful still......I feel bad for them when they have to come to terms with really getting old. Too much plastic surgery and you look weird....not young.

  10. #1620
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    ok, here's what I deduced but am lousy with math so I may be a little off.
    The article here Baywatch Babe turns Club Queen was written in 2002. It stated that Lisa was 16 years younger than Ken. She was 21 in 1982 and he was 37. That makes him 66 and her 50. Which is what she claims. I think she's beautiful but looks older to me than 50. Ken is great looking in his way also but looks older than 66. But men always look better w/age. More so than women.
    Maybe it's the thin English skin that doesn't fare as well in the California sun as it does in England.
    Of course, I, personally, wouldn't mind looking like that at any age.

    SnowBunny, good for you changing up your appearance. I also tried that (going from long blond to short brown) and it looked fab. Wish I could do it again. Unfortunately, my grey hair (went grey in my 20's from dark brown) won't hold onto dark hair coloring & grows really fast. I refuse to spend time at the beauty salon every two weeks for touch ups. It's enough I have to get my nails done every two weeks. although I'm loving this new procedure called Shellac. No gels or acrylics anymore. The polish has some gel in it so it's your own nails, it doesn't chip and stays shiny for weeks.
    oops, sorry ....got off subject there.
    Anyway, Lisa's age is a mystery to me.
    Lisa does seem older than 50 but it could be due to, too much make up. At some point, that ages you. I put her closer to 60.

    I have not been watching regularly so last night was the first I saw Eddy Sibrian's ex wife. Leanne has taken some serious heat for stealing anothers husband as has Eddy in leaving his family. Well it is clear they were on their way to a divorce and no wonder. She, forgot name, is a tacky as they come.

    Her exposure on this show will do wonders for Leanne and Eddy, that is for sure. Who could blame him from getting away from her?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.