+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Thanks for posting the video, tracyt888 - God certainly graced her with beauty! If she's had "work" done (which she probably has, haven't they all?) it doesn't show.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love it when people do something different with their appearance and then just revel in it!!!! That inner glow has a way of working it's way to the surface!

Good for you, Snow Bunny! Congratulations!

And I always thought that Lisa and Ken looked like they were in their 60s!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

While they're all nice looking in their own right, Adrienne and Camille look very plastic...Kyle, Kim, and Lisa look very natural...Taylor - well, she should have left well enough alone, in my opinion.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When she was on Dr. Phil, he touched on her plastic surgeries. He surmised that she was trying to escape who she was in her younger and more unpleasant life....that she was trying to distance herself from that memory/experience...thus the profound changes in her appearance...and her original name. She agreed with him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    That should have been "Lisa" - duh
    I kind of wondered about that, SugarMama, when I first read it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

my thoughts exactly . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I do believe Taylor about her abuse though. I don't fault her for going public. Secrets about domestic violence cannot be good. I think every person has the right to speak their truth, especially if they have been abused. I'm still not a Taylor fan though.

Hmmm.... I really thought Lisa was older than me. Turns out I'm just a tad older they she is. Not sure what I think about that. Either she really does look older or I'm delusional.
    Debb70 likes this.

maybe it was cedric and the hubby who had the "arrangement" lol . . . . the hubby does not read all that straight to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tracyt888 View Post
    Cedric is gay - so I really don't think that there was a romantic situation here with Lisa - I do feel that she took him in and treated him like family - like another son and did so much for him - trusted him, helped him - only to have him betray them.
    Prism likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Hmmm.... I really thought Lisa was older than me. Turns out I'm just a tad older they she is. Not sure what I think about that. Either she really does look older or I'm delusional.
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing. She looks great, but she looks at least 59-61. I have friends in that age group who look similar. I do not believe that Lisa is only 50 years old. I wonder what her passport says. Of course, Lisa can give people any age she wants. IMO she looks as old as Joy Behar and she's in her 60's.

I guess it doesn't matter how old Lisa is, but I just get annoyed when people claim to be so much younger than they are. I can see shaving off 4-5 years, but 10! LOL

That music video with Lisa is so funny. She's definitely a lovely lady.

I'm thinking she is actually the age that she claims to be.

I came across this article and it does seem to agree with that.
    But, who knows, huh?!

Baywatch babe turns club queen | Music
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread