+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 490 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree2925Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

This episode made me like Lisa a lot! She may lead this fabulous lifestyle, but underneath it all she's a down-to-earth woman who is a very loving mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4098316;
    I also think it must be hard to look glamorous 24/7. Where I live, lots of people are super wealthy and still very down to earth, don't go around in full makeup, false eyelashes, extensions unless they're "on" for something special....but the RHBH are a different level of wealthy!

I love seeing how they live. So sad- for many of them- that they know their husbands have mistresses galore, are always looking for the next catch, and their marriages are on the verge of collapse every single day. Sorry way to live; some of these women seem decent.
    I so agree with what you said here, both about having to constantly maintain a "look and a lifestyle" and being insecure with their marriages.

Tonight's episode with the over the top birthday parties for little children who didn't even know what was going on was amazing. I was particularly stunned and saddened as I watched Taylor prancing around her daughter's Tea Party table, being photographed while her daughter sat quietly in a swing, being pushed by a nanny away from all that was going on.

And diamonds for a 4 year old??!!! 4 year olds like rhinestones just as much as diamonds.
    As it looks like there is an ugly undercurrent of competition between Taylor aka Skeletor, and her husband, Puppy-giver.

Then there is the perpetual sibling rivalry between Kyle and Kim. They act like they hate their relationship but I think they're both co-dependent on each other and sabotage is the name of the game. It'll never change and it's just sad.

That party was for Taylor not her daughter. While Mom was standing on the tables being photographed all the poor little girl wanted to do was get pushed on the swing by her nanny and play in the dirt. Taylor is an attention ho!
    Kyle's party was over the top too but she made it more about the kids and the family having fun together.
    Lisa is a good mom. She really cares what happens for her son.
    Are we suppose to feel sorry for Camille that she has too much to do when she has 4 nannys and and a house manger? I don't think so! She is so full of herself!

FORT Fanatic

Typical 2 or 4 yr. old behavior. No matter how much or little you spend, the kid is cranky or overwhelmed or dis-interested.

Did Kyle not think Kim could be alittle late due to moving? I like Kyle, and Lisa is growing on me. Taylor ugh!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4098658;
    That party was for Taylor not her daughter. While Mom was standing on the tables being photographed all the poor little girl wanted to do was get pushed on the swing by her nanny and play in the dirt. Taylor is an attention ho!
    Kyle's party was over the top too but she made it more about the kids and the family having fun together.
    Are we suppose to feel sorry for Camille that she has too much to do when she has 4 nannys and and a house manger? I don't think so! She is so full of herself!

Okay Adrianne helps run a major corporation, has 3 young children but only has a part time nanny & a cook. Seems like she & Paul are more of the hands-on parents rather than the hand-off type like Camille.

FORT Newbie

I can not stand Camille. I had to roll my eyes when the assistant was giving her the itinerary for the Hawaii trip and she was complaining about how much she had to do now that Kelsey is gone. The assistant was simply telling her that she needed to catch a flight and everything else was already arranged (cars, heated pool, etc). What did she have to do???

I also have no respect for anyone who would have a surrogate carry their kids for convenience sake. No way that is due to her IBS, she just didn't want to get big.

what does ad mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4096918;
    ad

LOL, right, i'm a drinker and i don't drink tequila. ever. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4096978;
    Me too!!! And people who are not much of a drinker, don't drink Tequila in the early day time.
    I could maybe see a Mimosa or a beer then but Tequila????? That packs a wallop.

did i see correctly that taylor's kid's party was $60k???? lol, that's abt my annual salary. hell, my salary is way less when you factor in taxes!

while kyle's party for portia was extravagant as well, i thought it was very cute. it was def focused on the kids and giving them a good time, as opposed to taylor's which was more abt flaunting her wealth.

i still hate camille. i doubt that's going to change. and are the boobs i saw in the hawaii shots supposed to be implant free?????

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4098658;

Uggh - makes me sick that Taylor spent 60K on a stupid birthday party. I don't care if one has the money or not. Why not spend 10K on a party (this figure alone makes my head spin!) and donate the remaining 50K to a charity in her daughter's name?

WTH, it wasn't as if her 4-year old was over-the-moon about the party in the 1st place. The child seemed somewhat miffed at it all. I'm guessing the birthday girl would have had an equally great time with good games, food, and good friends. This party was for Taylor, not her daughter.

+ Reply to Thread