+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Lisa really annoyed me last night. How many times was she going to say to Taylor that she was worried and she looks to thin? I mean dang! She expressed her so-called concern a number of times but in different words. It was overkill and it came off as fake after the 4th time.

On the last episode, I picked up a different vibe than I had before about Lisa and Cedric. I really think there was more than Cedric being a houseguest because Lisa and Ken felt sorry for him and took him in as one of the family. Lisa is much, much too hurt and still feeling the effects of betrayal than what we are led to believe. I think Lisa has an arrangement w/Ken. Maybe Ken can't or won't be "physical" w/Lisa so she imports some companion to fill that bill and Ken is ok w/it.
    I think Lisa really fell for Cedric and then found out that he had other women or something and was just using her. Her hurt seems to go really deep.
    I'm probably just writing my own script here but the Cedric angle never felt completely truthful to me and I was surprised at Lisa's strong feelings still after all this time. He really seemed like a jealous wife who husband left her.
    I could see ken and Lisa having that kind of arrangement with each other while agreeing to keep their marriage and business partnership intact.

Cedric is gay - so I really don't think that there was a romantic situation here with Lisa - I do feel that she took him in and treated him like family - like another son and did so much for him - trusted him, helped him - only to have him betray them.

I agree with tracyt888. Based on things both she and Ken have said, I think they looked at him almost like a son. I think that's where the hurt came from, not from any romantic feelings.

FORT Fogey

I agree too, for the most part. I do think that Lisa's relationship with Cedric was self-serving, but not in a romantic kind of way. I think she enjoyed having a "friend" who would kiss her butt and do what she wanted. She could easily boss him around, with the threat of his lifestyle being taken away if he went against her, and I think she enjoyed that. But she and Ken were very generous with him in return for that "friendship" and I think she felt VERY stabbed in the back when he got a little too arrogant in trying to take advantage of that generosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I do believe Taylor about her abuse though. I don't fault her for going public. Secrets about domestic violence cannot be good. I think every person has the right to speak their truth, especially if they have been abused. I'm still not a Taylor fan though.

I'm trying to decided if Adrienne really wanted to connect with the fans or if she was just trying to show how important she is. Hmmmmm......
    I believe Taylor about the abuse too. And she has spoken about it. Now her husband is dead. Why rehash it over and over? She has a young daughter who will one day, see all this mess plastered all over the internet. Why can't she put her daughter first, instead of herself?

Adrienne: I did a quick lookup on wiki. According to that "source" She is worth 300M! But I got the impression she was just trying to show us how important she is. And did anyone else catch the dancer talking to her at the game? "Thanks for supporting us" or something along those lines. It almost seemed like she had no idea Adrienne is part owner of the Kings. lol
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    I believe Taylor about the abuse too. And she has spoken about it. Now her husband is dead. Why rehash it over and over? She has a young daughter who will one day, see all this mess plastered all over the internet. Why can't she put her daughter first, instead of herself?
    Because if she did that there wouldn't be any press coverage hence her 15 minutes would be phfttt.
    Why waste a good tradgey when you can spin it in your favor? JMHO

I get Lisa's concern about Taylor's weight loss. I dropped down to 80 pounds when I went through mine.

Cedric= Kato Kalin
    SugarMama and sparklete like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am, officially, tired of "going around the same old tree."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow, that Brandi was something, wasn't she?!!
    That comment she made about Lisa being.....like 60 years old....must have really stung Lisa when she watched it!
    Brandi should have laid off the fillers / botox / surgery several sessions ago. She may have started off pretty - she now looks like a wax figure.
    At the time of the Lisa / Ken / Cedric blowup, all the blogs, etc. said that Lisa and Ken had an "arrangement" and that Cedric was "servicing" her. I agree with that and with DragonLady. A guy can be gay, but he can still do things for a straight woman, and I think, while they cared about him, the arrangement was probably made with Lisa in min, first and foremost.
    Lisa did go on a bit about Taylor's weight, but I do think it was more out of concern, and probably to fit in with the storyline as Taylor is accusing Lisa of being the one who went to the press with that story.
    I still can't stand Taylor. Sorry. I just think this woman is totally impressed with her faux celebrity stature and will do anything to maintain it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I had forgotten that Cedric was gay....but do we know if he really is?? Didn't seem gay to me but I have horrible gay-dar...I rarely know. He could be bi-sexual and it suited them all better to say gay.
    I guess I really don't know but there was something more there in Lisa's manner at Kyle's chairity evening and to me, it was directed straight at Brandi in a way very much like a wife who had been cheated on to the other woman.
    I see Ken and Lisa's arrangement as more of a deep, long friendship and business partnership. For all we know, Ken could be gay or bi-sexual. Yes, I know they have kids but he wouldn't be the first gay guy to have children.
    Personally, I don't care what people do in their private lives but it's fun to speculate and use our so-called detective skills.

+ Reply to Thread