+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Another dinner party from hell. But I just came here to say that Taylor's upper lip has its own zip code. It's so huge and ugly.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Her whole body is ugly.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Taylor also has issues that she has to work through. She has to take care of herself before she can take care of her daughter....just like on a plane when the oxygen masks drop down. And the truth will eventually come to the daughter, no matter what....and then Taylor is going to have to explain that.
    Not disagreeing with this at all. Just wondering why she has to do it in public and work through her issues in a public forum in a way that trashes a man who is dead - and is also the father of her child. I don't know, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. It is just something I would never do. If I needed help to work through my stuff, I would get counseling. And similarly to how I believe parents should act in a divorce situation, I would never bad mouth the father of my children in front of that child, or in a way that the child would hear. I would do everything possible to shield them. I think it is possible to do both . . . but Taylor has not chosen that route - and that is the problem I have.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Her whole body is ugly.
    She has definitely lost weight this season, which accentuates the parts that are surgically or otherwise altered.

This particular "dinner party from hell" was boring. It wasn't fun or catty or entertaining. It was just a bit sad and a lot boring. I'm sorry Taylor had too much wine in the jacuzzi and it went to her head, but it wasn't entertaining. Give me Allison DuBois over that!

In a real situation, Taylor should have been removed to her room (or at least another room) to calm down and sleep it off, rather than be forced to be on camera and perform at the table. THIS time, I really felt sorry for Camille...this was supposed to be a nice dinner, and it was totally ruined by Taylor. I don't think she was having a breakdown. I think she was drunk. At least Kim was a firey drunk...the drunk, crying Taylor was unpleasant.

Now I know why Bravo said they were originally weren't going to include it but decided to during all of the post-Russell-suicide editing.
    Last edited by SugarMama; 09-19-2011 at 10:06 PM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

In a round about way, I Taylor may have gone public with the info about Russell to help Kennedy. Afterall, she's pretty much broke and needs income to take care of her. This is the most lucrative possibility she has on her plate at this time, books, selling of her story, etc.

If there is one good thing I can say about Taylor, it's that she loves Kennedy very much and would likely do anything she needed to to be the best mother possible to her. Taylor's problem is that she doesn't have a good handle on what is good and what is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I think that the reason Taylor has shown these pictures of her injuries is that she may be trying to protect herself from a lawsuit or criminal action by Russell's family who have blamed her (at least in part) for Russell's mental state and his suicide. Taylor is probably trying to provide them (and the public) with proof that she was not making it up or exaggerating --- that Russell really seriously did physically abuse her. And he had a verifiable history of abusing other women as well.
    Yes, but this could have been handled privately thru their respective attorneys. I didn't know you had to prove to the world that the other person was an evil-doer so that you couldn't be blamed for him killing himself. How could anyone prove that she had anything to do with his decision of suicide?

Most of us mothers, who've been divorced, try not to paint the father as a totally evil person to the children. Unless he truly is a psychopath, convicted murderer, etc. there's no need to bash their father. Unfortunately people like Taylor thinks everything revolves around her and gives no thought to the others involved.
    She enjoys being a victim and the sympathy it engenders.
    Moontat, Duckyface and SugarMama like this.

Line of the night from Taylor "I don't eat". Pretty much sums her up. She drank a bottle of wine without food in her stomach after a day of skiing. She was blotto.

The broke part...not buying it. This may have already been linked so apologies to who might have done it first but I just don't have the time nor the energy to go through pages of posts.

Russell & Taylor Armstrong
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Is the public discussion you guys are talking about regarding Taylor, in reference to her appearance on The Dr. Phil Show this Thursday. I just saw the preview and he was asking her about Russell's suicide. Very shocking IMO!!!!!!!! Dr. Phil doesn't pay for those, does he?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Is the public discussion you guys are talking about regarding Taylor, in reference to her appearance on The Dr. Phil Show this Thursday. I just saw the preview and he was asking her about Russell's suicide. Very shocking IMO!!!!!!!! Dr. Phil doesn't pay for those, does he?
    I hadn't heard that she was scheduled to be on Dr. Phil. This woman rubs me the wrong way and always has. I hated how she tried to pit the Richards sisters against each other. For someone who claimed to be pro-women, she did her best to cause division amongst her castmates.For every nasty claim that she has made against a dead man, I would have loved it if Rissell was here to defend himself. There are many lawsuits naming both of them. I seriously hate that Kyle seems to be blind to that.
    Last edited by Critical; 09-22-2011 at 06:31 PM.
    norealityhere likes this.

+ Reply to Thread