+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 517 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast
Like Tree3112Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4096978;
    Me too!!! And people who are not much of a drinker, don't drink Tequila in the early day time.
    I could maybe see a Mimosa or a beer then but Tequila????? That packs a wallop.
    I liked to party back in the day, drank a few....okay a lot....and could hold my own but if you put tequila, particularly Patron (good stuff), in front of me I would be done after 2 shots. DONE!

There's no way Camille was being honest about the not drinking. She would have passed from the patron.

Also, why do two kids need 4 nannies??
    Last edited by Hobbes07; 11-03-2010 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4096978;
    Me too!!! And people who are not much of a drinker, don't drink Tequila in the early day time.
    I could maybe see a Mimosa or a beer then but Tequila????? That packs a wallop.
    Sorry no way could/should she be drinking anything especially tequilla with IBS. I am limited to 1 glass of wine a month & most of the time I have a wine spritzer. If Camille's IBS is so bad that she was unable to carry her own child...drinking...nope!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4097123;
    Also, why do two kids need 4 nannies??
    I'm not a Camille fan, but she did say she rotates the nannies. I can't recall the line-up, but it made sense when she said it...one for the weekends, one for the day time, one for the nights, one for travel...something like that.

I think it's all about 24/7 coverage.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4097481;
    I'm not a Camille fan, but she did say she rotates the nannies. I can't recall the line-up, but it made sense when she said it...one for the weekends, one for the day time, one for the nights, one for travel...something like that.

Good God, her kids are 6 and 9 years old. WTF would she need night nannies? Would it kill her to take care of her own kids for a few hours every once in awhile?

I seldom read People, Us or any of those, but I did read one while waiting an inordinate amount of time for the DR.
    Camille went on about Kelsey in the article.
    Much as I feel it's got to sting for any woman who has this happen to her, I just can't buy her story that she knew nothing about it.
    We may ignore the signs, but they're always there.
    I still find it hard to feel empathy for this woman.
    And, as someone who's had IBS for many, many years, I never heard a DR. tell any woman that she's unable to carry a pregnancy to term because of it.
    If she were that disabled by it, she wouldn't be able to do most of the things she does on this show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Trust me on this, if Camille really has IBS and she sits down for awhile and knocks back Patron shots, she's probably spending the remainder of the night - all night - sitting down somewhere else. I don't buy her story.

Grammer, I guess?? is a good actor, but he always seemed a tad creepy to me. I get it that she could gut it out for the money, and she's young enough to make her life count for something after he's gone. She needs a better therapist to get on with a more respectable life. Hitting on other womens' husbands doesn't get it.

BTW I love the RHBH - they do not disappoint me at all. Love to see how different from one another these money-powered women act. A couple of them do have charisma. That poor one - a Hilton "aunt" I think--- she looks so awful when she does her fake laugh, that grimace is horrid. I wonder if she realizes how it changes her personna when she's being filmed. She's attractive when she keeps her mouth shut.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4097107;
    I think he's pretty repulsive looking, money and fame, or not.
    I adore Frasier but not too keen on Kelsey Grammar. Did Camille think that when he cheated on his wife with her that he wouldn't cheat on her???

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4097481;

My kids had 24/7 coverage also. It was called Mom!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4097654;
    That poor one - a Hilton "aunt" I think--- she looks so awful when she does her fake laugh, that grimace is horrid. I wonder if she realizes how it changes her personna when she's being filmed. She's attractive when she keeps her mouth shut.
    I've come to believe that there is no way possible for these women to see themselves as we see them. I think they're all blinded by their own fabulousness.

FORT Fogey

I hope Kim connects with these women and makes a real go of this opportunity. She could have the public eating out of her hand given her Disney career if she wanted. She really does have some emotional and/or confidence issues.

I think what I like most about RHWBH is that they are all (except for Kim) really well to do..... Not fake rich wanna be's like so many of the other HW shows.

The more I watch them though the more I think how hard it must be to keep up "appearances" the way they do. It would wear me out to have to get up and have my hair and make-up done all day, everyday. Thank God for Saturday's, Sunday's and ponytails. My DH doesn't care if go around without my make-up on and neither do I.

I also think it must be hard to look glamorous 24/7. Where I live, lots of people are super wealthy and still very down to earth, don't go around in full makeup, false eyelashes, extensions unless they're "on" for something special....but the RHBH are a different level of wealthy!

I love seeing how they live. So sad- for many of them- that they know their husbands have mistresses galore, are always looking for the next catch, and their marriages are on the verge of collapse every single day. Sorry way to live; some of these women seem decent.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread