+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Maybe I've got it wrong, but didn't the partner die right after Russell?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Yes, he did.

I thought the partner was a woman? Taylor will have to do something with regards to her dwindling income. Just her appearance alone! Extensions, hair color, collagen......wonder if she regrets giving Kennedy that 50K (think) birthday party. Wonder how many people that could've fed.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I thought the partner was a woman? Taylor will have to do something with regards to her dwindling income. Just her appearance alone! Extensions, hair color, collagen......wonder if she regrets giving Kennedy that 50K (think) birthday party. Wonder how many people that could've fed.
    Russell's partner/associate who committed suicide shortly after him was a man. Oh, and Kennedy's birthday party was $63k or $64k....but what's a thousand or two or ten, really?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Wonder how many people that could've fed.
    Well, it could have fed her and Kennedy for years!

FORT Fogey

Well, then....either they were both murdered or the partner got the idea from Russell. Things must have been VERY bad for both to choose this route.

Oye. I was just reading up a bit on Russell. The rumor is that he does have a violent past - not to mention a few restraining orders with a former wife and former girlfriend.

I'm still not sure I buy Taylor's story though.
    Last edited by Jexter; 09-11-2011 at 11:48 PM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    Well, it could have fed her and Kennedy for years!
    Many, many years since it appears from her skin and bones body that Taylor doesn't eat anything at all.

Did anyone catch Top Chef Just Desserts this past week? Lisa and her family were on and of course Giggy. And wouldn't you know Giggy was at the table while the chefs were presenting their creations. One team even made something for the dog and he ate right there at the table. It just reminded me of the dinner party at Adrienne's. Ew!

I wouldn't want to sit at the table and sample desserts or eat anything with a dog not only sitting at the table but eating too. Just doesn't work for me.
    sparklete likes this.

FORT Fogey

I personally wouldn't like that either. But with Lisa and Ken at this point, they've made it clear to just about anyone that their dog always comes along with them. I think if their friends invite them somewhere, they have to assume that Giggy will be there. If you accept an invitation to their home, you have to assume Giggy will be there. So if people don't like it, they should exclude them. I don't think it could really bother Adrienne that much, since she did follow suit and get an accessory dog herself so she could be like Lisa.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lisa almost sucked Giggy's face off when she kissed him with her big ol' soup-cooler lips. That was gross.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread