+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Norealityhere, I agree with everything you said. I can emphathize with Russel's sister being in disbelief, but don't necessarily think that the suspicisions are warranted in fact. I don't know if it is true or not, since there has been so much gossip and speculation regarding this story, but I had read that Russel had been on anti-depressants after he and Taylor split, and had abrubptly stop taking them. After I had a friend who was nearly suicidal after going off anti-depressants unsupervised, I learned that it can be a very dangerous thing. Coming off a medication like that requires a slow gradual process monitored carefully by a doctor. If Russel was in fact on anti-depressants, and just stopped taking them unsupervised, it would make sense to me that he would become suicidal AND that it would be completely unexpected by his family.

Personally:
    - I don't understand Taylor wanting to continue to be on this show after her husband kills himself. I mean, I do understand forever-hungry egos that need to feed on the limelight but sheesh.
    - I think there's more to the story about the (gay or not) partner that killed himself the next day.
    - I think that "fight" at the dinner table between Adrienne and Paul was mostly scripted but I find the way she belittles and humiliates her husband to be disgusting. Yes, they pick on each other but it mostly comes from her.
    - I know everyone loved Lisa from the first season. I think we will see more of the real Lisa as time goes on, somewhat like the same scenario as we saw with Jill Zarin and Nene. Everyone just loved them the first season. I think Lisa sees herself as way, way above everyone else.
    I read a "blind item" on a gossip site that suggested one of the RHBH couples really didn't like each other, had separate bedrooms, more because the lifestyle suited them rather than divorce. The site guessed it was Kyle and Mauricio. I think it's Lisa and Ken. Probably Cedric kept her happy for awhile and Ken found that to suit his needs just fine. Lisa often states that Giggy is the love of her life, Ken is only second.
    - Camile is so full of herself, it's ridiculous.
    - Kim is just one messed up person. I think she means well but is incapable of living life in a mature, reasonable manner without addictions/crutches.
    - Kyle really loves herself.....a lot!
    - Can't wait to see the fireworks when Brandi Glanville joins these charming ladies.
    - Why do people think it's ok to have a dog (no matter what it's size) join a dinner party?????????? It's a dog, people!! And it cleans his rump with his tongue!!
    And I love dogs. Have 2 large ones, looking for another one but they're not welcome at the dinner table. sheesh.
    - I don't think anyone of these wives have natural lips anymore. They all look like fish or ducks.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 09-09-2011 at 02:39 AM.

Same grieving widow who had to be carried from her husband's funeral???

The Shortlist for Sept. 9 | Gallery | Wonderwall
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

ACooker,
    His autopsy showed no drugs had been in his body. Not sure if he was / wasn't taking them before. If he was and then abruptly stopped, I do agree there could be side effects.
    PASnowbunny,
    I had posted a while back that when the reports of his suicide first came out, there was a lot of speculation that it was due to a "tell-all book" Taylor was going to write. Looks like that speculation is coming true.
    If that article is correct, then I really cannot stand that woman even more than I thought!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Same grieving widow who had to be carried from her husband's funeral???

The Shortlist for Sept. 9 | Gallery | Wonderwall
    Gross.
    sparklete likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Personally:
    - I don't understand Taylor wanting to continue to be on this show after her husband kills himself. I mean, I do understand forever-hungry egos that need to feed on the limelight but sheesh.

has she already said she wants to do a third season?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Makes sense that Taylor will go the book route since it has been said that she needs the money. No surprise there.

She looks like a skeleton with skin.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just don't believe that Russell "beat" Taylor. I wouldn't be surprised if they both shoved each other during fights but I never believed her "poor tortured abused me" story she talked/cried about at last season. Funny how she never really went into any detail whatsoever about what really happened. I still don't know if she was abused or her mother was. She's a whack job and needs constant attention.
    I haven't forgotten the stories we read about her and Russell prior to RHBH when she tried to pass herself off as someone from some important family. I think she and Russell were big time scammers and worked well together until it all fell apart.
    Starbucks880 and SugarMama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I just don't believe that Russell "beat" Taylor. I wouldn't be surprised if they both shoved each other during fights but I never believed her "poor tortured abused me" story she talked/cried about at last season. Funny how she never really went into any detail whatsoever about what really happened. I still don't know if she was abused or her mother was. She's a whack job and needs constant attention.
    I haven't forgotten the stories we read about her and Russell prior to RHBH when she tried to pass herself off as someone from some important family. I think she and Russell were big time scammers and worked well together until it all fell apart.
    I wholeheartedly agree with everything you just said. I don't trust a word that comes from Taylor's mouth.

FORT Fogey

We saw Taylor stand up to Russell in Season 1 on several occassions. There was no fear or trepidation in her words. This woman was not abused. What she is is desperate.

Karma's a bitch. Writing a book will be the cicher. Any amount of sympathy that may have existed for this woman will go out the window. Perhaps it will bring in enough money for her to live off of for awhile, but that won't make up for the permanent scorn and loss of future income that she will receive. It's a short-sighted/not-so-smart of a move IMO.

Regarding the murder vs. suicide debate....It would not surprise me if murder was involved mostly because it seems odd that his partner died the same way not so long ago. Still, my money is on the idea that Russell's partner made the decision on his own which put the idea into Russell's head to do the same.

+ Reply to Thread