+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I don't think Bravo would touch that with a 10 foot pole. They've gotten enough heat over questions of exploitation and whether or not it contributed to the suicide that I think they know better than to risk the bad PR trying to get footage.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Distraught Taylor Armstrong Carried from Funeral - ETonline.com

I want to know what happened to her shoes?
    I'm guessing somebody pulled them off when she was picked up to keep from losing one or both, by accident. Standing in shoes, and dangling shoes are two different things.

I must say I was suprised that she had him cremated, but still bought a high end casket.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    I know nothing about California law, but you may be right, and that was why the DA pressed charges against Chris Brown, though Rihanna did not want to press charges.
    Just wanted to add my two cents here. I believe the laws are that the hospital has to report abuse and the DA can prosecute without the victim's consent. That being said, the additional layer is that Rihanna was not married to Chris Brown, so she could be forced to testify. With Taylor and Russell, they are married and one spouse can not be compelled to testify against the other. Without Taylor's testimony, while the hospital can report it and the DA can prosecute it, my guess is it would be very hard to get a conviction.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I would think that the "cooperation factor" is a big one.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I know I'll be judged here for saying this but here goes: I'm not buying Taylor's emotional breakdown (needing to be carried out). I think it makes nice camera time. This is a women who was divorcing her husband. Her feelings toward him have changed.
    I've been to plenty funerals, including my son's. I've never seen this happen and yes, I know....who can say who's grieving more? But I'd believe it more if she wasn't a celeb.
    Maybe I'm just cynical.

FORT Fogey

The same cynical thought went through my head Dragonlady, so I won't judge you. On the one hand, I can understand how this would have a huge impact on Taylor - even more than many widows. With a suicide, you go through feelings of wondering what you could have done to prevent it. Given the circumstances of what Russel was going through, I can imagine Taylor is feeling a lot of that. But on the other hand, Taylor comes across as someone who is hyperaware of what people think of her, and creating an illusion around her of what she wants people to think. So I could see her, being aware that paparazzi was present, putting on an act to have the pictures she wanted. I will say I was very glad to read that she made the decision to shield Kennedy from the event. I do hope that Kennedy has had private ways to say goodbye to her father in ways she'll understand at her age. But given Taylor's emotions, I'm glad Kennedy wasn't there to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I know I'll be judged here for saying this but here goes: I'm not buying Taylor's emotional breakdown (needing to be carried out). I think it makes nice camera time. This is a women who was divorcing her husband. Her feelings toward him have changed.
    I've been to plenty funerals, including my son's. I've never seen this happen and yes, I know....who can say who's grieving more? But I'd believe it more if she wasn't a celeb.
    Maybe I'm just cynical.
    It's been reported that Taylor delivered the Eulogy at Russell's service. I have only attended a couple of funerals where a Eulogy was presented as they are not common in the church where I was raised but aren't they usually given by a close friend, not a family member?
    What is that red material covering the shoulder of the man carrying her? Sure hope it wasn't the hem of her dress.

FORT Fan

TMZ is now reporting that Russell's friend committed suicide the day after Russell's bosy was discovered:

Russell Armstrong -- Business Associate Commits Suicide 24 Hours After Hanging | TMZ.com

With all the news coming out about Taylor's desperation for wealth and a "Beverly Hills Lifestyle", I blame her for ALL of this. Yes, she didn't hang him, but she preyed upon his weaknesses, spent all his money and ruined his credit to fulfill her delusions of family wealth. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm guessing somebody pulled them off when she was picked up to keep from losing one or both, by accident. Standing in shoes, and dangling shoes are two different things.

I must say I was suprised that she had him cremated, but still bought a high end casket.
    Mygawd she has the boniest feet ever. Looks like the red color in the photo is the shirtsleeve of the guy carrying her, no?... looks like her dress thrown over his arm, but I think it's his sleeve. The casket - wow, for dead broke people that seems inappropriate, but maybe someone footed the bill for Taylor. However, after reading details and aftermath of the suicide, I'm beginning to doubt Taylor's storyline. This is just so sad, it seems she would go very private and stay private for the remainder of her own life.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

If...and I repeat "If"...Taylor genuinely had an emotional break at Russell's funeral, then she must surely be feeling some extreme guilt about something. Someone earlier said they didn't get it, either - she'd just filed for divorce from the man - I've never seen a widow funeral collapse in my life, only on soap operas. Not to say it wasn't real, but no one can blame anyone for being cynical.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread