+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4094733;
    What's a butterface??
    As in 'everything is hot but her face' (butterface).

I honestly really an liking on Lisa.

Camille makes up drama in her on head. Maybe she "thinks" what Kyle said to her was a scene from one of her TV shows she imagines. IBS & drinking tequilla shots....yea...right...okay!!! ! Booze & IBS are so NO NO NOOOO to the point where even I need a potty break.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4094733;
    What's a butterface??
    Sarah Jessica Parker.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4095129;
    Sarah Jessica Parker.
    I think SJP is very attractive -- always did. She may not be a classic beauty; however, she has so much charm and style that I've always found her attractive. Jennifer Aniston also gets the same rap -- I think she's gorgeous.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4094078;
    sorry for so many posts but how old is Lisa? I see that her daughter is 28 so probably in her '50's???

Also has anyone else noticed how Adrienne seems to really dislike her husband, Paul?? Not sure why she stays married to him because it isn't because of some great love and she sure doesn't need his income.

Taylor's marriage is just pitiful but she seems to be well aware of it's problems. I get the feeling she knows how unstable it is and just seems to be waiting for the proverbial other shoe to drop.

Kim's insecurity is really becoming annoying. Not surprised Kyle gets so impatient with her. Kim takes "poor me" to the highest level possible. She seems very damaged to me.
    I guess Taylor is the one married to the homely old Russell guy.... wouldn't the wife presume he flew out of Vegas, allegedly for a "business meeting", to see his girlfriend for the afternoon? I thought it was fairly transparent. Probably she's the woman that he gave ten million dollars to for her business startup.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4095282;
    I think SJP is very attractive -- always did. She may not be a classic beauty; however, she has so much charm and style that I've always found her attractive. Jennifer Aniston also gets the same rap -- I think she's gorgeous.
    I'm with you. SJP and Jennifer Aniston are beautiful. Although, I think SJP has a great personality and she is more appealing as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4094856;
    As in 'everything is hot but her face' (butterface).
    Thanks!! I'd never heard that before but it's great!!

Camille-- I don't feel sorry for her. I don't abjectly dislike or like her. I'm on the fence. I remember her from when she and Kelsey were first married and before they had their kids. First, I don't believe cheating is right. Let me get that out of the way. Now, for what I think or see in Camille. Physically, she's attractive coming in second or third among the BH housewives. She has a great body, best asset. If you look at her from a distance body and face look good. Up close in good light her age shows in her face. Look at those PI scenes in the episode where she was in the shop looking for stuff to decorate NY apartment to see what I mean. However, still relatively good for her age. There would be plenty of sugardaddies, cubs, and middle aged men who would love to have her. She had a big issue with her marriage to Kelsey. The fact that she was second to him, just the wife of Kelsey Grammer, nothing on her own independent of him. She wants to be seen as equal, independent of, and successful as Kelsey in her own right. Small problem, everything she is right now is connected to and because of her marriage to Kelsey. Her dancing career was her own. Her kids she had to have help with. So, now she spends all her time trying to prove to everyone that she is the woman behind the man, the reason Kelsey is successful. So, that she can be seen as more independent of him. I think her growing pains and Kelsey's own issues caused problems in the marriage long before the NY move and affair. They were already distant from each other. I think she's super sensitive about the issue of being Mrs. Kelsey Grammer, instead of just Camille, and it colors her relationships with the other women. I think it plays into the argument with Kyle. She says she wants to be independent, yet even now she's still holding onto the Kelsey Grammer perks. She wants to keep Kelsey's name, she wants to keep working with him, etc. on and on. She says Kelsey hooked up to do the show. Bravo said she was the one that called them. Either way if she wants to be truly independent she needs to try and make a business and go of something on her own separate from Kelsey. It will take longer and not be as easy but, she can do it and she'll still be taken care of by her divorce settlement and child support. It's what she should have done when they were still together. Then, maybe her resentment wouldn't have been so great. Plus, she needs to check herself in her actions around men. Her flirtatious nature with guys crossed boundaries. She said she's a guys girl because women can be catty. Well, they can be especially catty if your all over their husbands and they don't know you well. She doesn't know these women well and she was all over their husbands. Even if the women were self-confident and their marriages strong & intact, which all of them aren't, they would have a dim view of her for her lack of respect for their husband's marital status and her own. Her actions with her tennis partner/actor friend was a bit of acting out in it's own way comparable to Kelsey's affair. It just didn't go the full monty. Both signals of the state of their marriage. So, not quite blindsided in my mind.

Adrienne-- I like her. I like that she's into her family business. Comfortable with sports and being rich-girl casual. I think there is a bit of something there going on in her marriage. They joke sometimes but it's slightly uncomfortable. I don't think it's major yet but it's there. However, she's her own woman, independent, confident, generous, generally nice, and gets along with the other women.

Tammy--I in general like her. I think she's attractive. A bit to thin but, a good body. If she keeps her hair done right(bangs covering where she too thin in th eface on the sides of her head) and gets her upper lip reduced (ala Lisa Rinna) she would be fine. Her main problem is her marriage. She reads as an abused, controlled woman, especially in that Las Vegas scene when her husband said they should leave the group. I think she genuinely care sfor her daughter and that's part of the reason she stays. She works but, I haven't got a read yet into exactly how active she is into business and working yet. She knows the husband could trade her in So, i would hope she was working on making a way for herself to support herself and get out of the marriage.

Lisa-- I love her. She's so cute and so is Giggy! I think she's confident, secure, and her own woman. She's nice and gets along with most of the women. She's into her restaurants and other interests. I think there are issues with her kids common in the rich and those living in LA. However, I think her marriage is good. They've sort of settled into their roles in the marriage.

Kim-- She's co-dependent, needy, and has poor social skills. However, I don't think all of her woes can be laid at the feet of being a child star. There are plenty of child stars more social than she is and plenty of women like her who have are not rich and have never been a child star. SHe's super clingy with her children. She's lonely. So she grabs onto her children and her sister. She probably was super clingy with her exes. She doesn't like doing things on her own but, she doesn't want to make the effort to step outside of her comfort zone to make friends. SHe's not doing anything to make a life for herself separate from her kids, sisters, or a husband. She's envious of her sister's married life, relationship with her children and easy ability to make friends. So, she plays on old sisterly wounds and history between them. She wants to make the decisions in her family and with her life but, at the same times she can;t do them without having her sister back them up. SHe's pushing her kids and sister away with her clingyness (SP?) and co-dependence. She's thin as rail but, hasn't aged well. She looks way older than her years. I don't dislike her but, that's only because I know where her personality and attitude comes from.

Kyle--I love her! I think she's gorgeus and the prettiest BH housewife. I think she's real and just herself. She gets along with most of the housewives. I think she has a beautiful face and a great shapely body. She, however, has a bit of an issue with her weight. She wants to be thinner. I think she looks great curvy for her age. Plus, it hasn't been that long since she had her last baby. However, since she's a bit sensitive about her weight that plays into barbs she gets from Kim who is rail thin. I think she has a good marriage and god relationship with her children and nieces and nephews. I think Kyle is caught bewteen a rock and a hard place in her relationship with her sister Kim. She cares about her sister and feels beholden to this promise she made to her mother. However, it really is one of those situations where she and Kim are so different and if they weren't sisters they might not even be friends. Kim says hse wants Kyle to stay out of getting in between things with her children on one-hand. Then, at the very same time she's asking Kyle to step in and back her up on something involving them. If she tries to help Kim says she's interfering. If she stays out of it Kim says she not being there for her. Loyalty means that even if someone makes an idiotic mistake you'll be there for them in the end. It doesn't mean you'll help them make them make the mistake or agree with them when they do it. On the one hand Kyle wants to help Kim maintain a healthy relationship woth her children while encouraging her to be more independent. On the other hand she has a good relatiosnhip with her nieces & nephews and wants to maintain that while helping them to achieve their own wishes and dreams sepaarate from their mother. It's a bit of a lose-lose situation. Add to that the fact that she and Kim have old sister stuff that rears it's head every onc ein a while that they haven't dealt with. I don't think she's that jealous of Kim rior career. Kyle had her own career, though not as prolific, and she still acts and gets parts when she want to still today. She's a bit envious of Kim thinness, but, she's far more attractive and youthful looking than Kim. She's happy and content in her marriage. I think in genereal she cares about her sister and wants to help her but, she gets exasperated and tired of dealing with her sister's ways at times. She caught between a rock and a hard place and may need to let her sister sink or swim on her own. See if she learns to float, lol.

Forgive the long commentary on the wives. JMO

Ummmm what dancing career does Camille have???? She USED to dance for MTV however that was many moons ago.
    She doesn't need 4 nannies to raise her children, she chooses to have 4 nannies. One can wonder if Kelsey will continue paying for those nannies. Has this man been faithful to 1 woman?

FORT Fan

Ok, I have yet to sit through an entire episode, but have caught bits and pieces thus far (I would probably really enjoy this installment, if I had the time to invest). I will say, though, that I didn't like Camille from her first 10 minutes on the show. I caught a few minutes of a rerun from last night, can someone explain why she couldn't call Kelsey herself on her walk to the "office", why did she need her "house manager" to do that?? And do they all have house managers?

+ Reply to Thread