+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The Armstrong husband of Shauna/Taylor didn't seem to like his wife much; looked like he was preoccupied in scenes with her. She got the wallet, he got arm candy, but he looked bored stiff. Then too, he does know how to go broke, being just a few years out of his most recent experience hitting bottom, been there done that. These people have no substance.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

What's up with Kelsey trying to get custody of his and Camille's children? Didn't he leave the family to do Broadway for a year? I can understand if he doesn't trust Camille with them but clearly that isn't the case since he left them for a year. Maybe Kelsey is realizing that it is difficult to have affairs with multiple nannies when you don't have any kids around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    What's up with Kelsey trying to get custody of his and Camille's children? Didn't he leave the family to do Broadway for a year? I can understand if he doesn't trust Camille with them but clearly that isn't the case since he left them for a year. Maybe Kelsey is realizing that it is difficult to have affairs with multiple nannies when you don't have any kids around the house.
    I was wondering about this. Does he really want sole custody? I wonder if he knows some things we don't. Maybe he thinks that the nannys are really raising he kids and if they are left to the nannies, then they might as well be with him as her. That's all I can figure.

Or perhaps he doesn't want to pay child support.

FORT Fogey

Have him give Slade a call for some possible strategies?

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Or perhaps he doesn't want to pay child support.
    Ohhhh. That's a biggie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I was wondering about this. Does he really want sole custody? I wonder if he knows some things we don't. Maybe he thinks that the nannys are really raising he kids and if they are left to the nannies, then they might as well be with him as her. That's all I can figure.
    But I was under the impression that he wanted to be away with his new wife. I didn't think he wanted his old family. I wonder what has changed? It could be child support as someone else said.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Have him give Slade a call for some possible strategies?
    That's a great idea. Maybe Slade could become Kelsey's personal "deadbeat dad assistant" and leave his prestigious position as Gretchen's doormat.

FORT Fogey

Not that I think that Slade is really a dead beat dad. Please: don't put visions of Slade lying on his back at my front door to dance around in my head. I may not be able to sleep tonight.

Slade is an intelligent, educated man. You can not possibly try to tell me that in sounthern Cali there is not 1 job, other than being Gretchen's lakey, that he could not find??? Work at McDonalds...collect cans at the side of the road, hold up a sign next to a freeway ramp holding a sing saying"I NEED HELP PAYING MY CHILD SUPPORT FOR MY SON WHO HAS CANCER".
    Do something...not whinning to your Mom that you can't find a job that would pay you what you were making.

Ohhhh wait a second....maybe Slade could be Kelsey's lakey or perhaps the male nanny. He is great at taking care of Rocco & Vito. Shared custody of dogs...sigh...only in California.

+ Reply to Thread