+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 520 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 5192
Like Tree3156Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

  1. #111
    FORT Fan Ownlyanangel20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    372

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;4093775;
    If what she says is true -- that he has never spoken with her directly before or after he took up with another woman and ended their marriage -- then I think she's been treated shabbily. Of course it takes two to make a bad marriage and it's hard to believe she didn't see any of this coming, but I still say that he owed her some basic courtesy. And even if she didn't give birth to those children, has nannies to care for them, is a bad dancer, etc., she is their mother, he is their father and she deserves a modicum of his respect.

    Not sure it makes any difference why they got together &/or married. She was young & pretty, he was older & rich. What's new/different/shocking about that? And how does it justify his behavior?
    Completely agree. I don't like the woman, but that doesn't make it "better' what has happened to her. Cheating is cheating. And being a mom doesn't mean you have to give birth to a child, and its okay to have nannies....only the children and the mother know whether or not she is a 'good' mother, not for us to judge.

  2. #112
    FORT Fanatic Hobbes07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sunflower field
    Posts
    670

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I just started getting into this show. So far I like it. I'm not liking Kyle. She seems really *itchy, especially to Kim. I mean, I get that Kim is really really needy and that It can probably be very frustrating but I think, at times,Kyle is mean to her for no reason. It also seems she gives little subtle jabs/insults to the others but then laughs as If that makes it okay. I also think that Camille is probably not all that faithful to Kelsey. She was a little to flirty with that tennis dude. I mean, having a flirty personality Is one thing but she was saying things to him that, IMO, were inappropriate for a married woman to say anyone other than her husband. The other girls seem nice. I like Adrienne(?) she seems classy (although she, as well as the rest, need to lay off the plastic surgery).

  3. #113
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4093732;
    I don't know where you live, DragonLady, but I see these types everyday. And, they're not confined to the very rich/hollywood types/wannabees. I see that same face - duck lips/overuse of Botox/fake boo*s/bad nose jobs/heavy lipo, etc. - on a daily basis. Very scary.
    I'm confused by Camille's remark to the men that she had her implants removed. Are we to believe she comes by those huge things that show no movement naturally?
    Taylor seems the saddest of all. That husband is pretty frightening and overly controlling.
    I'm still not sure if I really like Kyle. I don't like how she treats her sister at all.
    I think Lisa is a hoot. I thought her comments about Taylor's husband were funny, but not that mean spirited. I thought she was just genuinely shocked to finally meet him after Taylor's talk about how great he was.
    You're right.
    I hide up here in the foothills (SG Valley) without a lot of interaction with the California population in general because of the weirdness that abounds here so I probably don't see it that much. (Being an artist, I work at home)
    I'm very sorry to hear that it's so prevelant, although I did notice that they spoke about the differences in the women in California vs NYC on the Millionaire Matchmaker.

    I didn't understand Camille's remark either about her boobs. It sounded like she was having them taken out (implants) but that's ridiculous cuz she definitely has fake boobs!!! Maybe she had smaller one put in????

    I don't like Camille either, not her behavior in trying to act sexy all the time (It's pitiful) nor her Poor Me attitude. If you marry someone famous, you're gonna be #2. Goes with the territory and there are other perks. I bet she thought she was hot stuff when he married her because of his celebrity. I'm not excusing Kelesy G's behavior but I also don't think it's all his fault the marriage didn't work: 2-way street and her side of the street has some very obvious speed bumps!

    I will never understand why any of these Housewives put themselves on TV for the world to see their faults. We all have faults but why broadcast them?? Is being famous worth it? Or don't they realize that we can all see that the "Emperor has no clothes???"

  4. #114
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Did anyone else hear Lisa ask Kyle during a dinner (in Vegas) if she had eaten that last week???
    And Kyle said, "not after I knew we were coming here."

    I think I believe that though. Those women are super, super thin so I don't think eating is something they do a lot. I was just surprised to hear that because usually the skinny ones all claim to eat a lot & have a fast metabolism.
    Liars.

  5. #115
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    sorry for so many posts but how old is Lisa? I see that her daughter is 28 so probably in her '50's???

    Also has anyone else noticed how Adrienne seems to really dislike her husband, Paul?? Not sure why she stays married to him because it isn't because of some great love and she sure doesn't need his income.

    Taylor's marriage is just pitiful but she seems to be well aware of it's problems. I get the feeling she knows how unstable it is and just seems to be waiting for the proverbial other shoe to drop.

    Kim's insecurity is really becoming annoying. Not surprised Kyle gets so impatient with her. Kim takes "poor me" to the highest level possible. She seems very damaged to me.

  6. #116
    FORT Fanatic canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    519

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4093543;
    Okay I did click back & forth between this show & Project Runway so I don't know 100% what went on but from the small bits I saw, that the heck is it with Camille Grammer??? Man this is a woman who is in desparate need of the spotlight. Must rot for you to have your only claim to fame being a wife of a famous actor who dumped her for a younger woman.
    He quote about her reasoning for going to Vegas, "I am always doing for other people so it is time I did something for myself". Is this not the same woman who had another women carry & give birth to her 2 children, has 4 full time nannies, a cook, housekeepers & household manager? She also claims to be a writer but has someone else write for her. Yep you sure do alot Camille.
    While I do actually find the other women likeable, not so much with Camille. She is the one I mute.
    Kelsey also messed around on one of his other wives -- had a child with a girlfriend.........or something. Who's on first?

    I'm getting to dislike Kyle. She and Paris Hilton look exactly alike.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

  7. #117
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,148

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4094069;
    You're right.
    I hide up here in the foothills (SG Valley) without a lot of interaction with the California population in general because of the weirdness that abounds here so I probably don't see it that much. (Being an artist, I work at home)
    I'm very sorry to hear that it's so prevelant, although I did notice that they spoke about the differences in the women in California vs NYC on the Millionaire Matchmaker.

    I didn't understand Camille's remark either about her boobs. It sounded like she was having them taken out (implants) but that's ridiculous cuz she definitely has fake boobs!!! Maybe she had smaller one put in????

    I don't like Camille either, not her behavior in trying to act sexy all the time (It's pitiful) nor her Poor Me attitude. If you marry someone famous, you're gonna be #2. Goes with the territory and there are other perks. I bet she thought she was hot stuff when he married her because of his celebrity. I'm not excusing Kelesy G's behavior but I also don't think it's all his fault the marriage didn't work: 2-way street and her side of the street has some very obvious speed bumps!

    I will never understand why any of these Housewives put themselves on TV for the world to see their faults. We all have faults but why broadcast them?? Is being famous worth it? Or don't they realize that we can all see that the "Emperor has no clothes???"
    DragonLady,

    Consider yourself very fortunate.
    Everywhere I go, I see replicas of the same people!!

    I hope Camille clues us in to the part about the Boo*s, or one of the other housewives does. She has a lovely figure, but those boo*s were definitely bought.
    I don't like to see anyone get blindsided in a marriage, but I find it a bit difficult to feel that much empathy for someone who has 4 nannies and more than 4 houses.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  8. #118
    FORT Fan BlondeOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Illionis
    Age
    41
    Posts
    175

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4094722;
    DragonLady,

    Consider yourself very fortunate.
    Everywhere I go, I see replicas of the same people!!

    I hope Camille clues us in to the part about the Boo*s, or one of the other housewives does. She has a lovely figure, but those boo*s were definitely bought.
    I don't like to see anyone get blindsided in a marriage, but I find it a bit difficult to feel that much empathy for someone who has 4 nannies and more than 4 houses.
    I agree, after her broken heart heals she will probably still have more than most of us here put together. LOL

  9. #119
    FORT Fan elleprn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Upside Down
    Posts
    351

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Camille is really a "butterface". I wonder if she really believes she is as great as she tells us she is. Many of the extraneous people on the housewives fanchise, i.e. Camille's tennis "partner", have agents that are able to place them on these shows.

  10. #120
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4094727;
    Camille is really a "butterface". I wonder if she really believes she is as great as she tells us she is. Many of the extraneous people on the housewives fanchise, i.e. Camille's tennis "partner", have agents that are able to place them on these shows.
    What's a butterface??

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.