+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

  1. #1181
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,123

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not surprised about Kim and Camille. Perhaps Denise Richards will give it a try. I used to not like her, but since the Tiger went wild, I kind of feel for her.
    I am delighted that both Kim and Camille won't be back. They were the only two that I didn't care to watch. I'm not familiar with either of the two women named in the article (but the fact that one of them was with
    'Cedric the Mooch' and flaunting it, really gives me pause. . . and I don't even know her!)

    Debb, your suggestion of Denise Richards is a fabulous one! I like her a lot! I watched her reality show and was so surprised to see that she is a really sweet, kind, caring person (and a great mom!). I couldn't figure out why so many people didn't like her. And she handles the whole Charlie Sheen situation with such grace. After all, she's got two daughters with him, and they were getting along really well before he went off the deep end --- but when asked about it, she doesn't say a bad word about him --- just that she's worried about him.

  2. #1182
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I saw an article in People this week about Brandi. Looks like she will probably be in - because apparently her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, is currently fighting to keep their kids off the show.

  3. #1183
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,153

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    It seems awful quiet on the Beverly Hills front. Or, maybe I've just been out of the loop.

    But, I recall when the first season ended, they were due to start taping the 2nd season right away after the reunion aired.

    That was a few months ago. If that's the case, the cast has already been set in stone. In fact, they might be done shooting by now.

    ...who knows.

  4. #1184
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,641

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I am delighted that both Kim and Camille won't be back. They were the only two that I didn't care to watch. I'm not familiar with either of the two women named in the article (but the fact that one of them was with
    'Cedric the Mooch' and flaunting it, really gives me pause. . . and I don't even know her!)

    Debb, your suggestion of Denise Richards is a fabulous one! I like her a lot! I watched her reality show and was so surprised to see that she is a really sweet, kind, caring person (and a great mom!). I couldn't figure out why so many people didn't like her. And she handles the whole Charlie Sheen situation with such grace. After all, she's got two daughters with him, and they were getting along really well before he went off the deep end --- but when asked about it, she doesn't say a bad word about him --- just that she's worried about him.


    Apparently, Denise if friends with Kyle. She admitted on Andy that she will appear on a luncheon or dinner for the show. She wouldn't commit as to whether she's on fulltime or not.

  5. #1185
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,195

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I really like Denise Richards. I watched her reality show. I think it was 2 seasons long. I thought she had a great relationship with her sister and her dad. Her mom died (I believe it was cancer) prior to filming her show and she asked her dad to move from the mid-west to SoCal to live with her and he did.
    Great family. Allot of laughs.
    I would like to see her join BH. I do not know Eddie Cibrian's ex.
    KAREN

  6. #1186
    FORT Fogey Prism's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,711

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    But what if Denise Richards does join RH... that's going to the dark side. Bravo will expose every flaw, show her to be someone not quite sweet and nice like we think she is now. I think she should stay home and luxuriate in her good reputation.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

    Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

  7. #1187
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,080

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I do like Denise Richards but I think doing this show would not be in the best interests of her children. Those kids really don't need to be exposed any more than they already have. Can you imagine Charlie Sheen getting involved in this...oy vey!

  8. #1188
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,641

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I do like Denise Richards but I think doing this show would not be in the best interests of her children. Those kids really don't need to be exposed any more than they already have. Can you imagine Charlie Sheen getting involved in this...oy vey!
    Yes, I can imagine and think that Bravo would LOVE it. They may promise her the moon to get into her life and bring CS in as well through her. They may contract with her to show her only and not the kids. To not portray her in a negative way, not to let any other HW verbally abuse her or gossip about her, etc. THey would do anything to get a foot in the door IMO. Are all the HW decisions made by Andy Cohen?

  9. #1189
    Just me Annastasia B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    331

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I think Denise would be great! Doesn't Charlie Sheen live down the street from Adrianne and Lisa? Or am I thinking of someone else? Didn't he OD and the "goddesses" called Adrianne's husband?

  10. #1190
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,641

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I think Denise would be great! Doesn't Charlie Sheen live down the street from Adrianne and Lisa? Or am I thinking of someone else? Didn't he OD and the "goddesses" called Adrianne's husband?
    I saw Adrienne admit that she drove CS home from the hospital a few months ago. Not sure of all the connections.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.