+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3000Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I've never seen Faye R's photos (and don't really care to), but I'm guessing Camille's are just as explicit - if not more so.

Still, none of it (incl. the pix of Camille) offend me. Not even a smidge. And for lots of reasons.

And, I support Camille in her distaste for Faye given how Faye chose to use her friend's death as a way to sell herself. But, she was wrong to bring nude photos into the argument. She's not the brightest bulb, though, so I shouldn't be surprised.

I feel no sadness for Camille and how her divorce played out. She and Kelsey both got what they came for (Camille $$$ and Kelsey a sexy young wife). Mission accomplished on both ends; time to move on.

Not a single one of them, Camille, Faye, Kelsey, are any better than the other. They just entired the quagmire from different angles.
    ----
    Oh, and Camille has an incredible figure. Amazing really. She does have that over Faye, I suppose.

I don't think Camille has a great figure at all...she is waaaaaaaay tooo skinny and those are FAKE boobs. I bet that IRL, she looks like skin and bones with two grapefruits hanging off her chest...
    I agree with the poster who said that the Miami wives have great bodies....

"Not a single one of them, Camille, Faye, Kelsey, are any better than the other. They just entired the quagmire from different angles."

Jexter, your comment, above, is right on!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Yes, that's true. And here's something else that's also true: someday we're ALL going to be O-L-D. ALL of us!!!
    It's hard to see someone entering old age still acting like a punk. He should have a greater degree of maturity.

And about that O L D thing... gawd, I just hate it.... we're all moving in the same direction, but aren't we having fun doing it?
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

OK, I know this is way too much posting but I just looked at Cam-O's DIS Magazine photos. Ugh. She is pure solid trash to do that and then diss another woman for sex photos. Wouldn't something more, um, suggestive but less explicit be sexier.... if that's what she wants to be?
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    OK, I know this is way too much posting but I just looked at Cam-O's DIS Magazine photos. Ugh. She is pure solid trash to do that and then diss another woman for sex photos. Wouldn't something more, um, suggestive but less explicit be sexier.... if that's what she wants to be?
    My curiosity got the better of me, and I looked, too. I thought the same thing.

Camille, who tries to portray those photos as being in her youth, etc.--that's fine and dandy, and who of us didn't do stupid stuff when young? I did (not like THAT though ) But, we do stupid things and grow out of it.

Camille calling out Faye for her Playboy photos was so Pot-n-Kettle. I'd begun to give Camille some credit for misjudging her. Now I think not so much. She's just wealthy now and keeps her bikini on while in front of the camera. What's the difference between a $500 slut and a $50,000 slut? $49,500
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Well, Cami's b**bs may be fake, but she has a great body, IMO.
    I'm not a fan of her, but her body is amazing.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I'm not a fan of fake boobs so except for that odd Barbie-doll look, Camille did/does have a great body. Faye R did/does too,( I just checked on Google -although really yucky round grapefruity boobs).

I'm not "offended" by either of their pix. I wasn't shocked at the nudity either but I honestly did find Camille's photos distasteful.
    Probably because I hate hypocrites and that's what I get from Camille. She now acts like the proper society matron, looking down on someone who posed for Playboy when hers were far more overt than Faye's. And of course, nothing excuses Faye for using her good friend's murder for her own publicity.

As for Kelesy and being old: his advanced age doesn't bother me because I think people of any age can fall in love. What is ridiculous is the youth of his now wife and the urgency with which he just had to marry her. So cliche and with mid life crisis written all over it.
    I'm not to thrilled with this growing old thing either. It does take some serious adjustment to deal with it but I can only hope to at least behave with some dignity that should come with age. Kelesy may be in love but he looks the fool.
    So I guess that leave us with two fame wh0res and one clown.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    As for Kelesy and being old: his advanced age doesn't bother me because I think people of any age can fall in love. What is ridiculous is the youth of his now wife and the urgency with which he just had to marry her. So cliche and with mid life crisis written all over it.
    I'm not to thrilled with this growing old thing either. It does take some serious adjustment to deal with it but I can only hope to at least behave with some dignity that should come with age. Kelesy may be in love but he looks the fool.
    So I guess that leave us with two fame wh0res and one clown.
    I was wondering why Kelsey forced the early marriage situation. I'm not so sure that it is related to a mid-life crises. I think he wanted the break with Camille to be fast and this was a good excuse/way to make that happen. I also wonder if he did it to minimize his losses in the divorce settlement. Camille could have likely drug it on and on and likely get every thing she wanted in the end. Maybe it was in Kelsey's best interest to cut his losses (from both PR and financial perspectives) by giving her a healthy amount up front - just to be done with it.

Reg. his new bride...she is young, but she's not that attractive. Hopefully there is a little substance there, i.e. beyond physical stuff only.

Reg. age....I'm starting to work myself up that ladder, and it IS a crazy concept. It's like gaining weight. You sort of know it's happening, and maybe you see it a little bit, but you really don't have a strong sense of it coming on. Then, one day, you wake up and realize just how fat and/or old you are - and that the world is made up of much more attractive/young people than you ever realized. You used to be one of them. Now you're an outsider looking in. It's the latter part that is the hardest. Not being part of the "in" crowd anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Reg. age....I'm starting to work myself up that ladder, and it IS a crazy concept. It's like gaining weight. You sort of know it's happening, and maybe you see it a little bit, but you really don't have a strong sense of it coming on. Then, one day, you wake up and realize just how fat and/or old you are - and that the world is made up of much more attractive/young people than you ever realized. You used to be one of them. Now you're an outsider looking in. It's the latter part that is the hardest. Not being part of the "in" crowd anymore.
    This was wonderfully written...have experienced these very emotions but you stated it so well. I've always found it hard to explain without sounding vain.

You do need to come to terms with the process. Whether it's right or not, we often come to think of ourselves somewhat on how we look or maybe by how others view us.

I've experienced ups and downs in this aspect in the last few years. I can no longer "turn heads" nor do men give me the "eye" anymore. It's odd and it takes some mental adjustment. Sometimes I find myself thinking, "so this is must be what a nun feels like," like all of a sudden, I've become asexual.

Thank the Lord for the wisdom we're given as we age because I wouldn't trade how my mind works now as opposed to the silly young thing I used to be. Logically, I totally get it but every once in awhile, my emotional side will kick in.

+ Reply to Thread