+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3075Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I too have to question why Adrienne did the show but almost seemed like once they started filming she sort of regretted it. However I think she obviously came off really well. Lisa is an "actress/comedienne" so I think she just enjoys the exposure and adventure of it. I wonder who will be back. I will miss Kim but not them picking on her. I pretty much cringe at the sight of Kyle and Taylor so not sure what will be worth watching next season.

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan View Post
    I too have to question why Adrienne did the show but almost seemed like once they started filming she sort of regretted it. However I think she obviously came off really well. Lisa is an "actress/comedienne" so I think she just enjoys the exposure and adventure of it. I wonder who will be back. I will miss Kim but not them picking on her. I pretty much cringe at the sight of Kyle and Taylor so not sure what will be worth watching next season.
    Adrienne, in my opinion, just didn't belong there (and that's a compliment for her)! I noticed so often she seemed to remove herself...probably as I would, like "What have I gotten myself into?"

I thought Adrienne would be my least favorite and the most plastic of them all. I was so wrong. I hope she doesn't come back next season because that'll send the signal she goofed up. If she comes back, then I'll have to revisit my assessment.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

I think Adrienne probably did the show to promote her family businesses. What better exposure for The Palm than to show the woman behind it. That's probably also why she didn't get into the conflict. If she was there to represent the business, then she was going to behave like that the whole time.

Who would agree to do a show if they had any idea how the public would end up viewing them? They probably all start off with a very inflated idea of who they are and become shocked (and in denial) of how they come across to us regular people.

Imagine Camille in the begining, thinking, "hmmm, yes, I'll show the whole world that I'm NOT just Kelsy's wife but a really nice, busy, hard working, charitable person."
    And then she ended up being just "Kelsy's Ex."
    (darn. Still just an appendage to Kelsy!)

Poor Camille.
    Or maybe Poor Kelsy.

Start The Divorce Countdown Clock Now! | Dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Poor Camille.
    Or maybe Poor Kelsy.

Start The Divorce Countdown Clock Now! | Dlisted
    I love the part in that story about "the groom wore foolery" Yes it should be interesting to see how long Kayte is going to want to wake up next to Kelseys ugly mug

Grammer is O-L-D. I hadn't realized until these photos.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Who would agree to do a show if they had any idea how the public would end up viewing them? They probably all start off with a very inflated idea of who they are and become shocked (and in denial) of how they come across to us regular people.

Imagine Camille in the begining, thinking, "hmmm, yes, I'll show the whole world that I'm NOT just Kelsy's wife but a really nice, busy, hard working, charitable person."
    And then she ended up being just "Kelsy's Ex."
    (darn. Still just an appendage to Kelsy!)
    Cryin' out loud, I saw a clip on TV showing her as an Oscar presenter, then another one where Anderson Cooper does the Cam-O shoulder shrug. Very funny woman! I know it's cruel thinking, but I hope she falls on her derriere on Oscar night. She so deserves it.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Cryin' out loud, I saw a clip on TV showing her as an Oscar presenter, then another one where Anderson Cooper does the Cam-O shoulder shrug. Very funny woman! I know it's cruel thinking, but I hope she falls on her derriere on Oscar night. She so deserves it.
    I hadn't heard that Camille had a job at the Oscars so I researched it and it seems she's going to be a red carpet commentator.
    I can't really see why she'd be a good choice for that position, given how bland and boring she always seems when she opens her mouth but that makes more sense than being a presenter since she has absolutely nothing to do with the Oscars, not even as Kelesy's appendage.

I saw an online site last night that showed a lot of Camille's past risque photos, pre-Kelsey. Good lord but she really, really gave us an up close and personal picture of her body parts. You'd think by now I wouldn't be shocked but I was. I mean, holy cow! or am I just naive?
    In case you're interested, Camille Grammer DIS Magazine

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Grammer is O-L-D. I hadn't realized until these photos.
    Yes, that's true. And here's something else that's also true: someday we're ALL going to be O-L-D. ALL of us!!!

+ Reply to Thread