+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I was very disappointed in last night's episode. It was an exact repeat of "the dinner from hell" except for maybe a few extra, not-seen-before, footage of Faye Resnick's (and a couple of the other womens) comments. I think Faye made a lot good points.
    I feel like Andy Cohen tricked me into staying up til 11 pm for nothing!
    Yes, I felt the same way. I was very disappointed, not much new there. I did, however, get a more favorable impression of Alison because she was shown explaining a bit more and instead of just attacking.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

After watching more hell dinner last night, I think Allison DoNoise is the most coarse, crude, vulgar woman ever shown on a RH show ~~ she even beats Beverly Staub from RHNJ. And DoNoise seems like an utter total fraud.

Lisa's "new cardigan" comment was very LOL funny!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    After watching more hell dinner last night, I think Allison DoNoise is the most coarse, crude, vulgar woman ever shown on a RH show ~~ she even beats Beverly Staub from RHNJ. And DoNoise seems like an utter total fraud....
    I'd agree. She IS the most coarse, crude, and vulgar...even more so (if one can believe it) than Danielle. When seeming like a total fraud comes into play, however, a lot of the HWs strike me that way. Especially in the areas of trying to appear having class when they clearly don't, they just have the dollars.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fan

Funny take on the Dinner from Hell...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_tdqDzifuo]YouTube - Dinner From Hell Lost Footage - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills[/ame]

FORT Fanatic

According to E news, Kim is 99% sure not returning, and Taylor is "iffy" about returning. Wendy Williams said Eddie Cibrian (sp) ex is interested in doing the show, and she's good friends with Cedric.

Man I need a life!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants View Post
    Funny take on the Dinner from Hell...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_tdqDzifuo]YouTube - Dinner From Hell Lost Footage - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills[/ame]

That was funny, but when it got to the part about Taylor's lips I laughed so hard I actually teared up. Great stuff
    Big Mouth Billy Bass! Lips McGee!

Thanks
    Last edited by SugarMama; 02-17-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    No, these artificial "cigarettes" give the person trying to quit the sensation of smoking. They get the taste of tobacco without inhaling it, and what you see is just a harmless vapor (that's what I've read and heard, anyway).
    Just FYI:
    With the E-cigarette, when air is inhaled, a mechanism causes harmless vapor to form from a small amount of liquid. The liquid can have a flavor (mint, etc) and also an amount of nicotine. It provides the smoker with the feeling of actually smoking, taste, nicotine delivery and a "smoke-like" effect.
    But it doesn't taste like tobacco. (I tasted one once)

I think Alison DuBois gave E-cigarettes the worst advertising ever!! She looked so ridiculous. I got from what Camille said in the beginning of the dinner that Alison is a smoker but chose to use the E-cig so as not to offend others at dinner by blowing smoke around. Probably the only considerate thing she did all night since she didn't seem to mind offending everyone else!

About Alison: I see a wicked streak in that woman. She seemed to enjoy making others feel bad. Wicked, verging on evil.

dustypants, thanks so much for that video. It was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Just FYI:
    With the E-cigarette, when air is inhaled, a mechanism causes harmless vapor to form from a small amount of liquid. The liquid can have a flavor (mint, etc) and also an amount of nicotine. It provides the smoker with the feeling of actually smoking, taste, nicotine delivery and a "smoke-like" effect.
    But it doesn't taste like tobacco. (I tasted one once)
    Thanks! That makes sense to ween from that nasty tobacco taste, which you don't realize until you've been off it for a while. For me quitting, the hardest part was that very physical sensation, though: something to hold, put in my mouth, inhaling, exhaling...that was a habit that was hard to break and took years to get over. I remember in the beginning putting a pen in my mouth (discreetly, of course) and pretending it was a cigarette, and doing the "blowing out" part. Habits are hard to break!

I think if those e-cigs had been available when I was quitting, I might not have quit as successfully as I did. I'd have either been using the e-cigs (which are expensive to refill, aren't they?) or gone back to the real thing (also expensive).

Having one at that party did just add to Alison's weirdness.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    According to E news, Kim is 99% sure not returning, and Taylor is "iffy" about returning. Wendy Williams said Eddie Cibrian (sp) ex is interested in doing the show, and she's good friends with Cedric.

Man I need a life!
    Glad for the info though!

Too bad for Kim. Maybe...just maybe...it's a good professional decision. I mean, it will move her away from the "reality tv personality" image which seems to curse people from getting real acting jobs.

Plus, the public sympathy she has seems high, and she might be a good draw for some project. I still hope she writes a book.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

There is some sick part of me who wants to get Allison "garbage of diamonds and rubies" into a room with "satchels of gold" Kelly and see who can out-crazy the other.

+ Reply to Thread