+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3069Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

  1. #1061
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,185

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I got the feeling from the reunion that Andy wan't buying any of what Taylor was selling. I wonder if her constant insuations about Kim's "state of mind" were even too revolting to him?

    I mean, many housewives have done many bad things in the past, but there is something inhumane to Taylor's behavior. At least with Jill, Danielle, Gretchen, NeNe, the crazy Washington DC chick, etc. they come right out and say what they think. And, at the end of the day, I think all these women are "good" on the inside. They just get a little off course sometimes. For Taylor, I'm not so sure she is truely "good" person.

    I will be very curious to see if Taylor comes back. She *may* have crossed the line. Or, maybe I'm reading way too much into things and overestimating Bravo. Probably this.

  2. #1062
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4188970;
    I got the feeling from the reunion that Andy wan't buying any of what Taylor was selling....
    Yay, you saw it, too. He seemed to be holding back some hostility towards Taylor, and I got the definite impression he doesn't like her. I felt that was odd because he usually doesn't give off that "vibe" in my opinion.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  3. #1063
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    59
    Posts
    2,499

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Were my eyes playing tricks on me or did I see Kyle dive over the railings of Portia's crib and lie down with her to try to get her to sleep? Really??? Who does that????

    Bunny, thanks for the video link. That was priceless!

  4. #1064
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by gemsag;4188007;
    To Mauricio's credit, I think if you look at his eyes and facial expressions, he knew that the lady was drunk and out of place, but he was too much of a gentleman to call her out on it, 'cause everyone was having so much fun. Notice how he was reaching out almost desperately, and playfully at the same time, for his teen-aged daughter to join and rescue him in the dance. He seemed to be trying to ignore the woman, and focusing and holding onto his daughter. And then Kyle showed up...and showed out.
    gemsag, thanks for that! I didn't realize it was their daughter he was with in the scene where Kyle is telling off the drunk blonde. Totally changes my mind about him.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;4189331;
    Were my eyes playing tricks on me or did I see Kyle dive over the railings of Portia's crib and lie down with her to try to get her to sleep? Really??? Who does that????

    Bunny, thanks for the video link. That was priceless!
    Yes, you eyes were not deceiving you!! I've heard of parents staying with the kids as they fell asleep and I've heard of parents letting children sleep in the parents' bed with them but climbing into a crib??? every night????

  5. #1065
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;4189331;
    Were my eyes playing tricks on me or did I see Kyle dive over the railings of Portia's crib and lie down with her to try to get her to sleep? Really??? Who does that????

    Bunny, thanks for the video link. That was priceless!
    Yes, she really did that. I"ve never see that one before!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  6. #1066
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,843

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama;4189395;
    Yes, she really did that. I"ve never see that one before!

    I can believe it. Remember when Kyle's husband wanted them to go away for a few days without the kids? She didn't like the idea. Now we know why. Kyle has difficulty letting her daughter get to sleep alone. I say it that way because I have had many friends who do that with their kids. They blame the children and say the child can't sleep without them laying next to them, but I have found it's really the parent who can't separate. After a couple of times, the child adjust just fine. It's the mom who has the real issue.

    I recall a fair number of my friends have used this as an excuse to avoid having relations with their husbands. They admitted it this openly. I will say that it is quite annoying to friends who are over as guests. Most take about 3 hours for the process of getting the child down and fully asleep and able to get out of the bed.

    When the child can walk and talk, it's just ridiculous IMO.

  7. #1067
    Over and Out! Bunny555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,368

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;4189331;
    Bunny, thanks for the video link. That was priceless!
    OMG welcome back MamaC....I've missed you!

  8. #1068
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4189779;
    I can believe it. Remember when Kyle's husband wanted them to go away for a few days without the kids? She didn't like the idea. Now we know why. Kyle has difficulty letting her daughter get to sleep alone. I say it that way because I have had many friends who do that with their kids. They blame the children and say the child can't sleep without them laying next to them, but I have found it's really the parent who can't separate. After a couple of times, the child adjust just fine. It's the mom who has the real issue. I recall a fair number of my friends have used this as an excuse to avoid having relations with their husbands. They admitted it this openly. I will say that it is quite annoying to friends who are over as guests. Most take about 3 hours for the process of getting the child down and fully asleep and able to get out of the bed. When the child can walk and talk, it's just ridiculous IMO.
    Makes one reflect on what the psychic, Allison, said at Camille's dinner party about Kyle not being truly "emotionally fulfilled" by her husband. I picked up on that comment immediately...it seemed to possibly have some element of truth to it. When you think about the other comments that Allison made, albeit from such an abrasive and annoying woman ... except for the prediction of Kyle and Mauricio's pending "divorce"... some of the things she said about Kyle were pretty much on target. Of course, we the viewers did not realize how truly "offensive" (Allison's description) Kyle would turn out to be.

  9. #1069
    FORT Fogey PA Snow Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,090

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Ok I will admit that there were times when I did have to sleep next to my youngest son in his crib. This child was constantly sick & I did weigh less than 100 pounds. It was either that or have him crying all night & that would not have gone over well with his father especially if he was drunk.

    Did everyone note that there is a new RHWBH Special on Tuesday & it is all the filming done during the imfamous Camille dinner party featuring Allison.

  10. #1070
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by gemsag;4190531;
    Makes one reflect on what the psychic, Allison, said at Camille's dinner party about Kyle not being truly "emotionally fulfilled" by her husband. I picked up on that comment immediately...it seemed to possibly have some element of truth to it. When you think about the other comments that Allison made, albeit from such an abrasive and annoying woman ... except for the prediction of Kyle and Mauricio's pending "divorce"... some of the things she said about Kyle were pretty much on target. Of course, we the viewers did not realize how truly "offensive" (Allison's description) Kyle would turn out to be.
    That really struck a chord of truth. First time I saw that episode I was floored by Allison's reaction to Kyle I mean, how could she call Kyle a "cold, icy b!tch" anyway? After seeing her in the last episode and at the Reunion shows, I can totally see that in her. Chalk one up for Allison, I guess.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.